Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Judge This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge This (740 Views)

Nairalanders Please Judge Me / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Pls Judge This My Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Judge This by Jehitalahun: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
We met online about seven months ago, said he was staying in Lagos and working with a company before we met, but wants to relocate to Ibadan and start his own company.

He invited me to his base in Ibadan few days after we met and introduced me to an elderly woman he calls grandma, according to him he is an orphan with two siblings living in Lagos.

He came over to my place and stayed a little while. Funny, caring and understanding in his own way.

Trouble started when he asked me for money, because that has been his attitude since we started dating and I said I was broke. He prevents me from meeting his friends and his two other siblings he claims are living in Lagos.

I asked him why he was so excited to introduce me to his paternal grandmother but very reluctant to let me meet his siblings; that was when the problem started. I told him I need a break as I am tired of being his ATM.
Re: Please Judge This by Engrobiorah(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nothing here to judge
You are his ATM

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This by mizzbouqui(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good decision dearie smiley
Re: Please Judge This by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

He is hiding something.... Never date a lazy brokeass cool u definitely have no future with tat person...he's brokeass before u meet him and even after u met him and he'll always be a brokeass..
Re: Please Judge This by Engrobiorah(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Good decision dearie smiley
smiley
Re: Please Judge This by mizzbouqui(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Please Judge This by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
So you no pay after him done donate milk, you're heartless
Re: Please Judge This by jashar(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
ahhh!!!!! it's good you know you're his ATM.

What more confirmation do you need? undecided
Re: Please Judge This by Jehitalahun: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Exactly.It's either he has a regular girlfriend somewhere known by his siblings or even married with kids.He is so religious

He is hiding something.... Never date a lazy brokeass cool u definitely have no future with tat person...he's brokeass before u meet him and even after u met him and he'll always be a brokeass..[/quote]
Re: Please Judge This by 2dice01: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
boring as fvck... he ask for some cash you didnt give him so how are you now an ATM
Re: Please Judge This by Jehitalahun: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
2dice01:
boring as fvck... he ask for some cash you didnt give him so how are you now an ATM

The asking and giving of money has been on for over six months.Just that i made up my mind not to say yes to his request this time around.Please note that he never gave me any cash since we met, not even N500.00
Re: Please Judge This by 2dice01: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jehitalahun:

The asking and giving of money has been on for over six months.Just that i made up my mind not to say yes to his request this time around.Please note that he never gave me any cash since we met, not even N500.00
his he asking as in to give him or to borrow him?and did he tell you what he want to use it for
Re: Please Judge This by Jehitalahun: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
2dice01:
his he asking as in to give him or to borrow him?and did he tell you what he want to use it for

Asking to borrow and never pays back and also asking to give.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For Child Born In Prison / Most Hilarious Comments By Nairalanders / Can Someone Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.