Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 (28288 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by aniomadei: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Obi did a lot of projects in the agrarian communities in Anambra north. Anambra has best road network is because of Obi. The education achievements of Obivis countless including the brand new Teaching hospital at Awka. Health sector the same story. Rehabilitation of upper Iweka...Obi did so many projects scattered all over Anambra. But I don't expect you to accept it because we know how much you hate Obi.

CHIME IS BY FAR BETTER THAN OBI. ROAD CONSTRUCTED BY CHIME IS 4 TIMES BETTER, STRONGER AND LONGER THAN OBI'S ROAD. CHIME CONNECTED MANY TOWNS TO THE CAPITAL. TODAY U CAN TRAVEL FROM ENUGU TO NSUKKA VIA ABAKPA UNDER 20 MINS. NSUKKA TO OGRUTE. MANY ROAD IN UDI, EZEAGU, NKANU AND ALL LGA. THESE ROADS ARE STILL AS GOOD AS A NEW ROAD. FYI, ANAMBRA IS TOO SMALL TO BE COMPARED TO ENUGU AND MOST ROADS IN ANAMBRA ARE ALL SPOILT. PLS GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. I KNOW MUST PPL TALK ABOUT OBI BECAUSE OF FEDERAL ROAD AT UPPER IWEKA (FROM BRIDGE TO FLYOVER). CHIME CONSTRUCTED MANY BRIDGES WITHIN ENUGU AND OTHER TOWNS. CHECK OUT SECRETARIAT IN ENUGU. THOSE WHO SUPPORT OBI HAVE NOT BEEN TO ENUGU TO SEE GOOD WORK FOR THEMSELVES. ACHARA L/OUT, TRANS EKULU, AGBANI AND OTHER L/OUTS IN ENUGU WERE TARRED FROM STREET TO STREET. MY PPL GO TO ENUGU STATE AND SEE FOR URSELF. IF YOU TOUR ENUGU, U WILL SPIT ON PETER OBI FOR HIS LIES AND PROPAGANDA. THERE IS NOTHING OBI DID THAT CHIME DID NOT DO IN 4 FOLDS. PLS NAME ONE THING, I WILL SEND U THE PROOF
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2016
aniomadei:

CHIME IS BY FAR BETTER THAN OBI. ROAD CONSTRUCTED BY CHIME IS 4 TIMES BETTER, STRONGER AND LONGER THAN OBI'S ROAD. CHIME CONNECTED MANY TOWNS TO THE CAPITAL. TODAY U CAN TRAVEL FROM ENUGU TO NSUKKA VIA ABAKPA UNDER 20 MINS. NSUKKA TO OGRUTE. MANY ROAD IN UDI, EZEAGU, NKANU AND ALL LGA. THESE ROADS ARE STILL AS GOOD AS A NEW ROAD. FYI, ANAMBRA IS TOO SMALL TO BE COMPARED TO ENUGU AND MOST ROADS IN ANAMBRA ARE ALL SPOILT. PLS GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. I KNOW MUST PPL TALK ABOUT OBI BECAUSE OF FEDERAL ROAD AT UPPER IWEKA (FROM BRIDGE TO FLYOVER). CHIME CONSTRUCTED MANY BRIDGES WITHIN ENUGU AND OTHER TOWNS. CHECK OUT SECRETARIAT IN ENUGU. THOSE WHO SUPPORT OBI HAVE NOT BEEN TO ENUGU TO SEE GOOD WORK FOR THEMSELVES. ACHARA L/OUT, TRANS EKULU, AGBANI AND OTHER L/OUTS IN ENUGU WERE TARRED FROM STREET TO STREET. MY PPL GO TO ENUGU STATE AND SEE FOR URSELF. IF YOU TOUR ENUGU, U WILL SPIT ON PETER OBI FOR HIS LIES AND PROPAGANDA. THERE IS NOTHING OBI DID THAT CHIME DID NOT DO IN 4 FOLDS. PLS NAME ONE THING, I WILL SEND U THE PROOF
the person you are quoting is a mad man and part of obis propaganda team.. Watch as he will come here to abuse you instead of presenting facts.. ignore him
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Greenback: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The ignorant person with zero knowledge about Lagos state that quoted asked me to list the institutions Fashola created and I gladly obliged and to my last I checked, I don't remember saying Tinubu did not

"CREATED"

any agencies so what pointless and misguided point are you making or you just don't know how to read and comprehend or even follow discussions intelligently?

The fact that Tinubu created agnecies means Fashola did not create many many agencies?

I don't even get the pointless argument about agencies sef.
"i don't remember saying tinubu did not CREATED"....
Nepa Bill lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / Buhari Receives Sallah Visitors In Daura Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.