Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 (28340 Views)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
freeglobe, you're angry because Peter Obi's name was mentioned or else what will make you to exhibit lunacy on this thread? grin

Anyway, i would prefer Chime to Obi and Fashola to Tinubu.

Fashola is the man!! cool
and the very reason i didn't read that post was because of that tinubu, even ambode 1 year is far better than tinubu.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Beremx(f): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

and the very reason i didn't read that post was because of that tinubu, even ambode 1 year is far better than tinubu.
On almost every lips of Lagosians, Tinubu will forever be remembered as a one time governor who initiated and legalized AGBEROISM in Lagos.

For the Op's information about Tinubu, Antenatal Care is not free in Lagos. I am talking from experience. Though the state hospitals provide quality health care services to pregnant women, it is not FREE!!
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You get personal beef with BAT I see.

Which Ngige? I don't think you know the troubles of Ngige/Uba when he was in power.
This guy, You know nothing really.. Ngige recalled the teachers from strike, Reopened the schools.. Ngige is one of the best governors in Anambra history. He started the road revolution in Anambra. Even the roads he did are still in better condition than peter obi roads today ask any anambra person. His only undoing was joining APC, If not he would still be the most popular politician in Anambra today..
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I think many people don't really know his antecedent or maybe they are too blinded by party and media sentiment.

As for Southsouth, Amaechi's political battle of 2013-2015 took toll on his government and eroded some of his past gains. That is where Akpabio got over him.
OK now I get u. nice post keep it up
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by engineerboat(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
globe16:

You are just funny.. Only people that take your serious are nairaland mods that still push your junk threads to the frontpage.. How can you write confidently on something you lack information about. You have not been to any of these states you mentioned to start with, your judgement is based on hearsay.. What did tinubu achieve as governor apart from the substandard stadium he built.. Placing Peter obi above Chime (the best Nigerian Governor so far who is rather publicity shy) madness. The same Peter obi whose aide was once caught in Lagos airport trying to ferry 250 million in raw cash abroad as governor is prudent? Visit Enugu and tell us how many states in Nigeria are better than Enugu.. Even with lesser allocations

In every society facts is what make argument constructive and educative.

When you layout your facts and I layout my own facts than we can talk educativelly.

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by engineerboat(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
freeglobe, you're angry because Peter Obi's name was mentioned or else what will make you to exhibit lunacy on this thread? grin

Anyway, i would prefer Chime to Obi and Fashola to Tinubu.

Fashola is the man!! cool

In fashola vs tinubu, it will be noted that Lagos allocation was seized by Baba Iyabo, which was later released during Fashola Era,
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Jayceo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Since the return of democracy in 1999, Nigeria has had mixed characters with mixed legacies in various state of the "federation". From the celebrated Babatunde Fashola of Lagos to the "pedophilic" Ahmed Sani Yerima of Zamfara state. Find below the best men that have served as states executives per geopolitical zone. Note that this is strictly based on performance while the listed were in office, and not a certificate of moral cleanliness(a term I coined from palmchat)...

[size=18pt]SOUTHWEST ZONE[/size]:
NAME: Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (AD/AC)
STATE: Lagos state (1999-2007)

The Southwest geopolitical zone has had her fair share of the good, the bad and the ugly governors since 1999. While many would remember Raji Fashola of Lagos(2007-2015) for his well-media captured performance and charisma that stood out as one of the best among his contemporaries, I will rather give the honor of the best Governor to the Asiwaju himself, the former Lagos West Senator, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

When the Jagaban was sworn in as Lagos state Governor in 1999, he inherited a state of near comatose with dilapidated infrastructure. He introduced a financial blueprint that saw Lagos increased her IGR to the tune of N7billion monthly, and created a form of self-survival for Lagos, which was evident when the Obasanjo administration unconstitutionally withheld Lagos state LGAs allocation for a whole THREE years even against the ruling of Supreme Court.

He pioneered the establishment of Bus Rapid Transit System(BRT) and LAGBUS to ease movement of commuters to their places of work and schools especially within the congested Island; He established Lagos State traffic Management Authority(LASTMA) to address the traffic problem of Lagos; he also established Kick Against Indiscipline brigade(KAI) to address the scourge of disorderliness in the metropolis.

Other of his legacies include but not limited to free healthcare services including free ante-natal care for women, free eye treatments and free glasses, popularly called ‘JIGI BOLA’; creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor FREE OF CHARGE; establishment of FIVE General Hospitals and Upgrade of existing ones to standard; Upgrade of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital etc.

Tinubu touched virtually all areas of governance that his successor Raji Fashola was full of praise of him at a point when others across the federation were complaining of inheriting a bad state from their predecessors. According to Fashola in his May 2008 Speech on Tinubu's achievement, "he(Tinubu) was able to address a number of socio-economic challenges confronting the State and succeeded in proffering solutions to them. His outstanding achievements in health, education, environment, transportation and many more remain the great legacies which today, serve as a springboard for the smooth take-off of this administration. I am indeed happy and find it a great privilege to have succeeded this great leader in Lagos State."

Think of any policies of both Fashola and Ambode, and I will show you a trace of Tinubu.

Closely following Tinubu is another former Lagos state Governor, Mr Raji Fashola SAN, that served between 2007 and 2015. He no doubt continued the path of his former boss whom he served as Chief of Staff. Eko o ni baje.

[size=18pt]SOUTHEAST GEOPOLITICAL ZONE[/size]
NAME: Mr Peter Obi (APGA)
STATE: Anambra State(2006-2014)

Though now a PDP Chieftain, Mr Peter Obi will no doubt go into the annals of history as not just the best produced by his Anambra state, but the best in the entire Southeast zone.

Obi rise to the coveted seat in Anambra state came to many as a shock when he won the ruling PDP at the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court in 2006 to claim the Anambra seat as the legitimate authentic governor, which saw the sack of PDP's Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige and the Uba dynasty.

For a full year, teachers were on strike, and life seemed to go on. With the strategic intervention of the Obi Administration, the education sector was resuscitated and enabled to great heights from 2012, and the State has maintained first position in WAEC and NECO examinations even till this day.

Obi inherited a state where civil service were at a low, a state with financial mess, a state where Bakassi boys held supreme, a state where many Anambrarians could not be proud of.

He came, worked prudently with meager resources at his disposal, he addressed myriads of challenges including providing infrastructure, creating a financial blueprint kept the state on self survival, fixing the dilapidated civil service, bequeathing. While his peers were embezzeling state funds, Anambra under Obi invested in SABMiller Breweries Corporation, Onitsha(producer of Hero Beer), Orient Petroleum etc.

Before he came to office, Anambra State did not have any accredited hospital or health institution, but within 6 years, the state had Onitsha General Hospital and Amaku Teaching Hospital are accredited. Many health institutions such as School of Nursing and Midwifery, Nkpor; School of Health Technology, Obosi also became now accredited, also those owned by churches became accredited. The Governmrnt also built Anambra state Teaching Hospital and College of Medicine. In fact, he won the Bill & Melinda Gates Award for outstanding performance in the health sector.

When leaving office, Obi handed over N75 Billion in cash and investment. The breakdown is as follows: N27 billion in local currency investment; N26. 5 billion in foreign currency investment and N28.1 billion in Certified State/ MDS balances to his successor Obiano, and paid all salaries, pensions an gratuities. Though the government of Obiano is insisting that what was left was N37 billion. This claim was countered by Obi, who through his Aide published Account details of various government accounts where the said 75 billion were as at March 2014 to back up his claim. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/

Only those with little grasp of Anambra state pre-2006 will not appreciate the Man, Mr Peter Obi.

[size=18pt]SOUTH-SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE[/size]
NAME: Obong Godswill Akpabio(PDP)
STATE: Akwa Ibom(2007-2015).

Now the minority leader of the Senate, the Uncommon former Governor of Akwa Ibom state has left a shoe too big to wear just like Sir Alex Ferguson did while retiring from Manchester United FC of England.

Obong Godswill Akpabio inherited an Akwa ibom state that was a mockery in the south-south region despite the huge allocations it got in the PDP's Obong Attah era(1999-2007). While the media was singing the praises of ACN's Raji fashola and PDP's Rotimi Amaechi of Lagos and Rivers states respectively, a certain and uncommon Governor Akpabio was silently restoring Akwa Ibom state to the path of glory.

He built infrastructures which include a state of the art Hospital, Stadium, road networks, beautified Uyo and other areas, and did relatively well.

Akpabio wasted no time in salvaging the project and completing it on schedule. Ibom International Airport reputed to have one of the longest runways in Nigeria, international flights have already commenced from the airport. But as a man of vision, Governor Akpabio has moved on to complete the second phase which would have the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities to serve the West African sub-region. With the MRO facility, airlines could do some basic checks of their fleet of aircrafts in Akwa Ibom State and save the nation capital flight.

Akwa Ibom State under Akpabio also boasts of the first-in-West Africa e-library. The project is a component of the free and compulsory education policy of the administration, which impact has been phenomenal. Apart from the five floor edifice which is an architectural masterpiece in itself, it is the only library in Nigeria with a multi-media conference hall with a capacity for 200 guests. It also has facilities for teleconferencing from any part of the globe.

In addition to these, he connected the whole of Akwa Ibom state to national grid by embarking on massive rural electrification project in all communities of the state. He also introduced free and compulsory education for Akwa Ibomites and change the image of Akwa Ibom people from the "Ekaete the housegirl to Ekaete the girl from the beautiful Akwa Ibom".

Through his uncommon works, he addressed the issue of flooding that was always prevalent after heavy downpour in the state.

Under his watch, the state became a choice destination for Local and International conferences, seminars and workshop.

Closely following Akpabio is the immediate past Governor of Rivers state, Hon Rotimi Amaechi(PDP/APC) that served between 2007 and 2015. In fact, the former Governor was at one time the best in the entire southsouth until he was caught in a political feud over the soul of the state with the former first lady, Mrs Faka Jonathan and his former Chief of Staff Barr Nyesom Wike. However, not even his staunchest critics can take away the fact that Amaechi's Achievement from 2007-2012 was the best in the South-south and Rivers history.

Both the Uncommon Senator Godswill Akpabio and the rugged Rotimi Amaechi left legacies in their respective states that would take only genius(es) to eclipse.

After Akpabio is Donald Duke not Rotimi Amaechi. Thats a wrong analysis

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
On almost every lips of Lagosians, Tinubu will forever be remembered as a one time governor who initiated and legalized AGBEROISM in Lagos.

For the Op's information about Tinubu, Antenatal Care is not free in Lagos. I am talking from experience. Though the state hospitals provide quality health care services to pregnant women, it is not FREE!!
Tinubu's antenatal care WAS free while he held sway. Go confirm ma..

As for Agberoism, he inherited it and fought it to standstill. Most of the agberos were integrated into KAI brigade and LASTMA. Others were pioneer drivers of LAGBUS and BRT. This is a FACT!

I grew up in Lagos and followed his administration...

2 Likes

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:

After Akpabio is Donald Duke not Rotimi Amaechi. Thats a wrong analysis
No be only Donald Duke Na Duke of Edinburgh
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Jayceo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How can Rotimi Amaechi be placed above Donald duke. Donald duke transformed Cross River, its evident in the structures he left behind but what can you attribute to Amaechi

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by 7lives: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As much as I recognize the sterling achievement of Raji Fashola, i have always argued that Sen Tinubu is the real MVP. Like Ambode, all Fashola had to do was to consolidate on Tinubu's achievement and work on his blueprint. Though in Fash's case, he had lots of media attention while BAT had to deal with distractions from Obj's FG especially with respect to seized LGA allocation for THREE YEARS. How many Govs can survive in that situation?

As for Obi, I looked at where he came from and where he left, and couldn't help but give it to him. Especially in the area of prudency and financial stability for the state.

The load wey person carry, na im we go take measure him strength, your assessment is in order.
Whoever has a different assessment should post make we see.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by DamiBukola: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls have u been to Calabar, Enugu, Anambra, Gombe and Uyo? You can't just sit in th3 comfort of your ohm and be posting trash.

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Owoloku1: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:

How can Rotimi Amaechi be placed above Donald duke. Donald duke transformed Cross River, its evident in the structures he left behind but what can you attribute to Amaechi
When you talk of structures..Duke might have been better, but when we look at the educational,health and even the ability to attract investors Amaechi did a far better job than Duke. His works can be seen all over Rivers State but once you leave calabar and head towards Ikom..I doubt if you'll find or see anything Duke did to better the lives of the people

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by 7lives: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As for Agberoism, he inherited it and fought it to standstill. Most of the agberos were integrated into KAI brigade and LASTMA. Others were pioneer drivers of LAGBUS and BRT. This is a FACT!

You no go leave trash for LAWMA? .
Lagos is what it is toady because of BAT, atari ajanaku ki ise eru omode, Lagos that had already become a laughing stock before BAT took over and had to contend with OBJ' s do or die politics?.
I am yet to see that governor who can match Tinubu's achievement in this country for now, it is not as easy as BAT made it look, ma jeun sun awo erin in, meaning one might go to bed on empty stomach if one mistook an elephants pomo for a cow pomo. IT JUST WON'T COOK.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jayceo:

Donald Trump sorry Duke was a Governor that did his bits in beautifying Calabar city, but Cross River state is beyond Calabar.

Duke will even trail Ibori of Delta.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Owoloku1:

When you talk of structures..Duke might have been better, but when we look at the educational,health and even the ability to attract investors Amaechi did a far better job than Duke. His works can be seen all over Rivers State but once you leave calabar and head towards Ikom..I doubt if you'll find or see anything Duke did to better the lives of the people
Duke and Odili were literally LG Chairmen parading as Governors. They only focused on their respective capital cities.

Though Duke was better by far than Peter Odili.
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Beremx(f): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Antenatal care has never been free my dear. Just that the fees were reduced to help those who can't afford it. it wasn't absolute free.

Tinubu never fought Agberoism instead it became a problem during his administration. it was during Fashola early administration that Agberos were recognized wearing uniforms and integrating into NURTW officially.
I disagree with you that the agbero boys were Pioneer LAGBUS and BRT drivers. haba mana! shocked

If you talk about growing up in Lagos, i was born and raised in Lagos. cool
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
globe16:

This guy, You know nothing really.. Ngige recalled the teachers from strike, Reopened the schools.. Ngige is one of the best governors in Anambra history. He started the road revolution in Anambra. Even the roads he did are still in better condition than peter obi roads today ask any anambra person. His only undoing was joining APC, If not he would still be the most popular politician in Anambra today..

A one man's opinion can never defeat the opinions of say 5 million people. Chime beautician Enugu city why Obi laid a solid foundation for Anambra economic growth.

In the words Okonjo Iweala...Obi is the most fiscally responsible Governor.
Jonathan brought him into his economic team.

4 Likes

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
Antenatal care has never been free my dear. Just that the fees were reduced to help those who can't afford it. it wasn't absolute free.

Tinubu never fought Agberoism instead it became a problem during his administration. it was during Fashola early administration that Agberos were recognized wearing uniforms and integrating into NURTW officially.
I disagree with you that the agbero boys were Pioneer LAGBUS and BRT drivers. haba mana! shocked

Berem no wonder... hmmm... Make sure the new kid is raised in Imo... Thats if truly you are from imo cool
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Donald Trump sorry Duke was a Governor that did his bits in beautifying Calabar city, but Cross River state is beyond Calabar.

Duke will even trail Ibori of Delta.

Same thing with Chime;he did everything to beautify Enugu city while everywhere rots but Obi tackled Anambra development from all fronts...Okwute Ndigbo.
Don't listen to Freeglobe he is a sad fella.

2 Likes

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:

Do you actually think Chime performed better than Obi? Chime that was busy beautifying an already built up city ,while Obi was doing the foundational work for the greatness of Omanbala. You can never win this debate from now till eternity!
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

A one man's opinion can never defeat the opinions of say 5 million people. Chime beautician Enugu city why Obi laid a solid foundation for Anambra economic growth.

In the words Okonjo Iweala...Obi is the most fiscally responsible Governor.
Jonathan brought him into his economic team.
what... is this one still alive.. lol. Chime is the best governor in the last 16 years.. He can only be compared with Akpabio.. The height of madness is comparing Chime who developed enugu with Obi that didnt construct a single dual carriageway in the entir Anambra for 8 years.. The same obi together with his commissioners that lived in Chime's Enugu while ruling Anambra is who you want to compare with Chime? Joker

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Same thing with Chime;he did everything to beautify Enugu city while everywhere rots but Obi tackled Anambra development from all fronts...Okwute Ndigbo.
is it the substandard roads done by obi that you want to compare to the roads done by Chime in Udi and Nsukka? Or what? Thank God you agree Chime beautified enugu, where did obi beautify? where did he develop?

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Do you actually think Chime performed better than Obi? Chime that was busy beautifying an already built up city ,while Obi was doing the foundational work for the greatness of Omanbala. You can never win this debate from now till eternity!
Aroli I bia kwala ozo? shocked

Well, i am judging based on what i read online about the performance of the two men. Which i think Chime performed better. As a supremacist which you have been, i don't expect you to agree with me. tongue

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
I reiterate that antenatal under BAT was FREE.

I observed that you skillfully avoided the part where I said Area Boys were integrated into LASTMA and KAI brigades.

As for BRT/LAGBUS pioneer drivers, it is on record that agberos were the first set of drivers that took up the jobs. This is a fact.

Lemme explain a fact to you. Before Tinubu era, Falomo was an EYESORE. The under-bridge was littered with touts, thieves and agberos despite its proximity to Army barrack(signal) and Police Barrack. The place was high disorganized. When Tinubu came, most of the known faced Agberos were integrated into KAI brigade, while BAT fixed and dualised Awolowo Road that stretches to French embassy. He also beautified the round about and converted the under-bridge into car park for corporate organisations there.

I wasn't told, I witnessed it...

And I was BORN and bred in Lagos...

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by globe16: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

[s]Do you actually think Chime performed better than Obi? Chime that was busy beautifying an already built up city ,while Obi was doing the foundational work for the greatness of Omanbala. You can never win this debate from now till eternity![/s]
Post the picture of the best project done by obi let me post that of Chime, I challenge you! Its not by noise... Post pictures and shame yourself
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by Beremx(f): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I reiterate that antenatal under BAT was FREE.

I observed that you skillfully avoided the part where I said Area Boys were integrated into LASTMA and KAI brigades.

As for BRT/LAGBUS pioneer drivers, it is on record that agberos were the first set of drivers that took up the jobs. This is a fact.

Lemme explain a fact to you. Before Tinubu era, Falomo was an EYESORE. The under-bridge was littered with touts, thieves and agberos despite its proximity to Army barrack(signal) and Police Barrack. The place was high disorganized. When Tinubu came, most of the known faced Agberos were integrated into KAI brigade, while BAT fixed and dualised Awolowo Road that stretches to French embassy. He also beautified the round about and converted the under-bridge into car park for corporate organisations there.

I wasn't told, I witnessed it...

And I was BORN and bred in Lagos...

yes, some of them were intergrated into LASTMA, isn't it obvious? grin
I disagree with you on KAI sha.

Fashola performed more than Tinubu, that's the fact! Which Lagos resident doesn't know that?
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
Aroli I bia kwala ozo? shocked

Well, i am judging based on what i read online about the performance of the two men. Which i think Chime performed better. As a supremacist which you have been, i don't expect you to agree with me. tongue

Well,as a shortsighted Anambra hater I know you to be I don't expect you to believe anything good about Omanbala. Where online did you read Chime was better?
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
globe16:

Post the picture of the best project done by obi let me post that of Chime, I challenge you! Its not by noise... Post pictures and shame yourself

Obi did a lot of projects in the agrarian communities in Anambra north. Anambra has best road network is because of Obi. The education achievements of Obivis countless including the brand new Teaching hospital at Awka. Health sector the same story. Rehabilitation of upper Iweka...Obi did so many projects scattered all over Anambra. But I don't expect you to accept it because we know how much you hate Obi.

1 Like

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by adeusolu: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Anytime your pocket red you will either cross carpet or go the tribal way and this new invention of singing failures as Heroes

You need epp

No mind the SHAMELESS maggot
Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Though I don't know his reason for Obi hate but I think he should be fair at least.

Truth is that Obi had every reason to fail. He was constantly distracted by PDP dominated House of Assembly and NASS representatives, and was at a point impeached for political reasons yet it never dissuaded him. How many Governors performed under such harsh environment? Amaechi couldn't keep up with his performance when political distraction set in but Obi never allowed his to derail his work.

Today, Anambra has the might to take care of her responsibilities despite the drop in oil price due to the administration of Obi. Obi performance will definitely outlive him.

2 Likes

Re: HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Beremx:
yes, some of them were intergrated into LASTMA, isn't it obvious? grin
I disagree with you on KAI sha.

Fashola performed more than Tinubu, that's the fact! Which Lagos resident doesn't know that?
In what area? not playing down Fash's achievement but Ambo has proven that what is working in Lagos is literally BAT's model.

Honestly, those KAI brigades(pioneers) were former agberoes. They were trained and integrated for the job.

BAT believe in getting the best of of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Angry With Amaechi For The Way He Treated Okrika People / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Photos From Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's 63rd Birthday Celebration In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.