Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl (5468 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / "My Wife, I Am Sorry" / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
what have i missed angry
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Engrobiorah(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Baba..dem don ban u bah cheesy

na yesterday drama I guess..hope e no too long sha grin

I no wan laugh oo
grin grin cheesy
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Engrobiorah:
I no wan laugh oo grin grin cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

angry
I'm bored o

Lolzzzzz
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
hahahaha

I saw the thread, welcome back dear
thank you dear
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
are yu osedvgirl? Is the guy a Nairalander? Did you toast him? You got married to him after few months of toasting him? I'm confused
exactly wink
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:
You met him here, you opened a thread for him here, you married him and he is the sweetest...Now you are back.

Back for what exactly ? To find a new one?

Congratulations tho smiley.
not a new one but to have the fun of nairaland cheesy
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
these thotties be snatching another girl's boyfriend and then get married to him. After which they won't be proud of them selves to name him publicly cuz they realise how much mess it is snatching people's BF and fiancées on social forum
let them grab you well grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by mhisbliss(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

Osedvgirl opened a thread here sometimes ago about a guy she admires, I got so many bashing that day but today it paid off, am so happy I did, so don't be confused grin
you opened a thread on nairaland to proffess your love to a guy? smiley thats so brave and am sure you knew what the outcome will be, i admire what you did, welcome back and hml

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by obiorathesubtle: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
nairaland girl got married before 45

Miracles do happen
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by mizzbouqui(f): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lolzzzzz
Abi na, no drama
I can't wait to get home and continue my movie
Sha no forget to beep me if drama don show
You know me like amebo tongue
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
mhisbliss:

you opened a thread on nairaland to proffess your love to a guy? smiley thats so brave and am sure you knew what the outcome will be, i admire what you did, welcome back and hml
thanks dear, I never knew he is so good, I was scared initially despite I love him, am so happy

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nairaland girl got married before 45

Miracles do happen
which one is 45?
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by mhisbliss(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

thanks dear, I never knew he is so good, I was scared initially despite I love him, am so happy
happy you followed your heart and your welcome cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by obiorathesubtle: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

which one is 45?
45 years
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mimidiva:

not a new one but to have the fun of nairaland cheesy

Lol Enjoy.
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Abi na, no drama
I can't wait to get home and continue my movie
Sha no forget to beep me if drama don show
You know me like amebo tongue

Lol no wahala.
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Berlyn:
what have i missed angry

what you missed?

1. A fellow female nairalander like yourself by moniker osedivgirl created a thread for another nairalander she had crush on

2. The male nairalander answered YES to her wooing

3. They started dating

4. Few months after that, they got engaged and married

5. Now she's happy she made the right choice

6. She's proud of herself cuz she never let pride ruin the good plan God had for her

7. She's not blinded by 'all Nairaland dudes are shit' mentality

8. She's happily married to him and here to give her testimonies

Don't be left out, there are more good and responsible men on Nairaland like her husband.

Stop playing hard to get. make hay while the sun shine so you can also bring your own testimony

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Donpoker9(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

what you missed?

1. A fellow female nairalander like yourself by moniker osedivgirl created a thread for another nairalander she had crush on

3. They started dating

6. She's proud of herself cuz she never let pride ruin the good plan God had for her

Don't be left out, there are more good and responsible men on Nairaland like her husband.

Stop playing hard to get. make hay while the sun shine so you can also bring your own testimony

so u are saying berlyn should consider u too?

are my right?

#nooffense

2 Likes

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

what you missed?

3. They started dating

3 Million Likes.

2 Likes

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Donpoker9:

so u are saying berlyn should consider u too?

are my right?

#nooffense

you are wrong sir. My point is, let her stop fronting. Let her stop playing hard to get or seeing every nairalander (dudes) as shittt or unserious humans.

Human beings are behind these monikers not robots. Nairalanders are same as people you see in you normal day to day life outside Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

3 Million Likes.
thanks sir
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
thanks sir

Berlyn you better open a thread for me now before it's too late undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Donpoker9(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

you are wrong sir. My point is, let her stop fronting. Let her stop playing hard to get or seeing every nairalander (dudes) as shittt or unserious humans.

Human beings are behind these monikers not robots. Nairalanders are same as people you see in you normal day to day life outside Nairaland

i agree with you

5million likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Berlyn you better open a thread for me now before it's too late undecided

hahahaha. She won't. She prefer to waste away with her never ending crush on lala. The type that will never yield no fruit. Lol
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

hahahaha. She won't. She prefer to waste away with her never ending crush on lala. The type that will never yield no fruit. Lol

You see now? Later they will say Men are wicked when it's em girls that will always go for the bad guys grin. See me now, a responsible man of God in the making, she refused to open a thread for me undecided Mhissbliss you sef won't open?
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

You see now? Later they will say Men are wicked when it's em girls that will always go for the bad guys grin. See me now, a responsible man of God in the making, she refused to open a thread for me undecided Mhissbliss you sef won't open?

hehehe maybe yu are also nt serious joor
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Donpoker9:

i agree with you

5million likes
cheesy grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Guys waiting for the girls to respond to DMs

1 Like

Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

hehehe maybe yu are also nt serious joor

Hahahahaha Bhet I think I am serious na cheesy
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by naija1stpikin: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha Bhet I think I am serious na cheesy

Area, Abeg go meet you Bukola biko grin grin
Re: Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl by EmperorLee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

Area, Abeg go meet you Bukola biko grin grin

shocked this guy kast me ni sha grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Posted To Kastina State For My NYSC / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Did You Know......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.