Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (3373 Views)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Like really, such confidence, ain't no one trying to date your fat ass with your sweaty pores and big disfigured face. Such nerves. I used to think only fat white women do this black men thanks to some...African men whom will date and spoon anything as long as it's Caucasian but lately it seems fat women of every race do it.

Seriously if you are fat, hit the gym, you can only do yourself a favor. It's hardwork but not impossible unless you have a genetic problem then you better off not marrying so you won't spread bad genes to humanity. So yeah fat women out there, if you don't get approached by men, know your place and approach equally fat men if you are hellbent on spreading useless genes.

Just so you know, you considered fast if your body mass index is higher than 30

MANAGER.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Am coming,,, lemme ask Lala
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
angry

Uuummm... Chaaaii! The walking stick is talking...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
gringrin But why?

Who no like good thing? If that's your ideology, it also follows that fat men shouldn't dare come near slim, sexy girls.

I know you're doing this just to hit nerves so I won't take it serioussmiley.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
@OP, people that weigh 100kilos on earth only weigh 30kilos on mars so no woman is fat but a few of them are on the wrong planet..

There's no fat woman in Nigeria but there are women who are very easy to see and difficult to push around

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by sinaj(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Which kind yeye talk b diz undecided

Op there is something called Choice

Btw u sound depressed like someone dumped ur ass

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by cruzita(f): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
vise versa
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
cruzita:
vise versa

Its a mans world

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by superstarDikk(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wingback:
Like really, such confidence, ain't no one trying to date your fat ass with your sweaty pores and big disfigured face. Such nerves. I used to think only fat white women do this black men thanks to some...African men whom will date and spoon anything as long as it's Caucasian but lately it seems fat women of every race do it.

Seriously if you are fat, hit the gym, you can only do yourself a favor. It's hardwork but not impossible unless you have a genetic problem then you better off not marrying so you won't spread bad genes to humanity. So yeah fat women out there, if you don't get approached by men, know your place and approach equally fat men if you are hellbent on spreading useless genes.

Just so you know, you considered fast if your body mass index is higher than 30

MANAGER.
why not extend ur write-up to fat men too....you a misogynist or something?
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
superstarDikk:
why not extend ur write-up to fat men too....you a misogynist or something?

What's my business with men, I am not Gay. Fat women should stop being desperate and approaching fit men...WTF!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
3 million useless threads and still counting....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by cruzita(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wingback:

Its a mans world
u must be an archaic thinker

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Greenbullet(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
Which kind yeye talk b diz undecided

Op there is something called Choice
Btw u sound depressed like someone dumped ur ass
KEEP KWAYET..,AM WRITING NAMES OF NOISE MAKERS
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
I dey pity Seun, how many topics Nl get again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by inkz: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tell them op
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by inkz: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tell them op bitter futh
Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Luckymay(f): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
I'm not fat. But you may have made someone commit suicide with this your post. There are more subtle ways to air your disgust to fat ladies but not this. You don't like fat ladies doesn't mean some other guys don't. Na WA o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Why do dumb people feel like they have the guts to create a thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by dettzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
U don't hav to say that abt fat ladies,for ur information they are not caled fat they are thick ladies and they are full of flesh and they soft. They are my favourite and I can't do without thick girls,cus I get easily get aroused when I see a thick lady,also I last long when ever am havin sex with a thick lady while I cum so fast when am with a thin lady,so thick ladies are the best, pls if u a thick lady kidly let's huk up,here is my pin 23A9AA16 and my num is 08065015851. Charles is my name.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op...

Re: Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
dettzy:
U don't hav to say that abt fat ladies,for ur information they are not caled fat they are thick ladies and they are full of flesh and they soft. They are my favourite and I can't do without thick girls,cus I get easily get aroused when I see a thick lady,also I last long when ever am havin sex with a thick lady while I cum so fast when am with a thin lady,so thick ladies are the best, pls if u a thick lady kidly let's huk up,here is my pin 23A9AA16 and my num is 08065015851. Charles is my name.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi / "How To Eat A Girl Out" / Women With Big Butts Are Healthier And Smarter? Here’s The Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.