Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. (1075 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. by lawani: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
How would you feel as a young woman, married off to someone who does not even know you yet and is therefore busy chasing other women? It is not a palatable situation for any young woman at all to find herself. How do you invest your life into a young man only for him to go and marry another woman? No young woman would let that happen if she can stop it. It will not happen if her Dad and Granddad are US Presidents and are Mom and Grandmom are US first ladies. Moreso that they were the ones who mandated her to wait. So before I found Barbara, she worked hard, praying, crying and getting confused. It was very tough for her but I am very happy now that she is happy. It is easy for her to break into laughter nowadays! I am very happy about that.

Before I found her, the work was hard for her because I was meeting other young women in Ile Ife, online and etc who saw me as a serious person and wanted to pitch their tent with me. The step one and three especially would be told about them and they will do all in their power to neutralise the lady by showing videos not knowing they themselves were being manipulated by Barbara Bush jr and her resources.

The ladies are virgin disruptors. According to the standard 'No one can manipulate you out of the boundaries of your own code of conduct', the women came out with different results. The young woman I struggled with in my room for instance, Ope came out with A now married as she did not at any time listen to the campaign of calumny about me, she would bring food for me, stay with me and etc. So Barbara had no choice but to manipulate her facebook so that she can not even add me as a friend, neither can I add her. It seemed funny to me back then in 2009 or so, later I thought it was the US singer that did it but now I know it is Barbara. The young lady is same age as my youngest sister, she worked for me for a while before going for her OND and HND in Esa oke Osun state, later service now married. There was Ope my most outstanding employee NCE Ilesa. She was with me for several years and know me more than any family member. Naturally, she would expect me as a young man to like her but I did not want to mess with her since I knew I have someone and I respect Ope. She was manipulated and she would change suddenly to pick fights with me but I would beg her almost with tears and she would sober up immediately and resume her faithfulness and work ethics seeing that her attempt to justify anything they are pushing her to do will not work and infact is wrong. She is now married. The other employee, a young man Segun who was as devoted, failed when it mattered most by collecting poison to put in my food from Tola. He was also the one used by the Nigerian actress to draw my attention to her. If anybody will poison my food, should it not have been the women, the two Opes who are both beautiful young women that I could have married?, they cooked for me but did not poison my food despite that they were also my employees but it was Segun who lived with me and was eating my food that did that. Can I marry a man? No. That was very bad of him but he was a hard and dedicated worker too just like the Ope with NCE. Segun is now a graduate.

There were other disruptors in Ile Ife, some when I was an undergraduate and when I was a businessman in Ile Ife but it did not mature as they were easily cut off and we did not do any level of romance. I would not know their grade but the two Opes are As.

I met some people online especially one Oginni lady in the UK, she is from Ilesa, a facebook belle and popular jingo. She approached me herself and showed interest in me. I told her straight about the step one. Then Barbara took up the rest. She came back to tell me 'You are still young, face your business for now'. Well she passed too I believe. She is a Disruptor too. Then one Abeokuta lady, Olanike who contacted me, urging me to forget the step one and that I should realise the value in myself. She was taken off and given a UN job in the UK. Nowadays she has joined the Buhari people. I believe she passed as well, maybe a C. There is a lady, non Yoruba, we became facebook friend and there was of course a chemistry, she was rushed with videos, but she pointed her status at me saying 'Whatever they do dont give up!' A masters student by then. Avoz Ag is now her fb name. Strange. I believe she got an A as a disruptor but no romance of any kind between us like between me and the Oginni lady who asked me to face my business for now.

I will also mention the Awolowo lady who added me on facebook and was unmarried that time, I would not know of now. We exchanged messages or I messaged her eulogising her Granddad but by then I knew clearly that the CIA was in charge and that I would marry from them. So I never encouraged the Awolowo who added me. She was rushed with videos as well but she remained, trailing me on facebook. Then I discovered Barbara and announced her, a year later she was still trailing me, so I removed her as a friend seeing her as a frenemy, she responded by blocking me, then she joined the Buhari people.

There are many of them who are disruptors and it is only Barbara that can tell the complete story not me. All were warded off. So if you are a lady in my life say a colleague at work and etc, if you are close to me, you will be shaken and the quality of your moral code will determine if you will pass or not. No young woman would like women getting too close to a young man she is betrothed to that she herself has not even met. I like to see people pass exams.

Re: Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. by Gbemiie: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wat is dickszzz ?
Re: Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. by Alhajipablo(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Ayam not understanding.
Re: Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors. by yarimo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Still reading the news grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Dog Looking At? / Scam Alert Beware!!!!! / For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.