Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** (3033 Views)

Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside / Guys Come In And Make A Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anambra for me... She's really cute and looks more natural!

What do you guys think... Which would u pick

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Muvacci(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Imo for life! grin

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Cool23(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not all babies from each tribe look like that

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
IMO all d way

2 Likes

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by johnpaulo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Enugu, idisharp

4 Likes

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhizAnnie(f): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cool23:

My dear tell them
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by enshi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
They are all Girls so i aint picking any

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by ccffwx: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Everybody knows that IMO is the EXCELLENT one where others are trying their best. Keep calm and choose IMO.
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Anambra for me... She's really cute and looks more natural!

What do you guys think... Which would u pick
if all imo babies look like that, imo all the way her eyes is so full of joy, i could look at it all day

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Were is ekiti
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by diplomatvicky(f): 4:17am On Aug 25, 2016
IMO all d way..IMO girls can fine ehhh...proudly IMOlite..
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by vani86: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Cool23:

Einstein, tell me about it. You have never heard of a satire i presume
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by vani86: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Edo

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
if all imo babies look like that, imo all the way her eyes is so full of joy, i could look at it all day
Yes mhisbliss... She Looks really cute I must say.. Just like u my dear wink

How you been my lady?
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Yes mhisbliss... She Looks really cute I must say.. Just like u my dear wink

How you been my lady?
smiley been around dear, how you
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley been around dear, how you
just good and still alive my lady, hope u slept well?
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
just good and still alive my lady, hope u slept well?
ofcurz you'd be alive, what could happen to a good guy like you i slept well btw, did you?
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
ofcurz you'd be alive, what could happen to a good guy like you i slept well btw, did you?
lol my lady, it's so nice to know that angels think bout me, atleast you are one my lady smiley

Am still hanging around u know... U understand what I mean #wink wink
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol my lady, it's so nice to know that angels think bout me, atleast you are one my lady smiley

Am still hanging around u know... U understand what I mean #wink wink
yea i do wink see you around
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by naija1stpikin: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Imo
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
They're ALL cute. I want all of them!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea i do wink see you around
dats not what I mean miss... About our discussion the other day, am still... U know, still around...

Hope u get now... undecided
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
dats not what I mean miss... About our discussion the other day, am still... U know, still around...

Hope u get now... undecided
ermmm am sorry please remind me again don't be offended
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2016
LadyMercedes:
They're ALL cute. I want all of them!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
wow miss! Then you should plan on settling down and doing the do lol...
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
ermmm am sorry please remind me again don't be offended
ouch miss... That hurts.. embarassed

Read meaning into this---- In case he jokes around with an angel, a serious one is ready to take over... Get it now?
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
ouch miss... That hurts.. embarassed

Read meaning into this---- In case he jokes around with an angel, a serious one is ready to take over... Get it now?
am sorry for that, i forgot because of the scandal i got involved in recently it just made me pushed everyone to the back of my mind, like a shutdown but am ok now and I've bounced back, and about that believe me I'll let you know if I'm open for something new, dont stress it
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
am sorry for that, i forgot because of the scandal i got involved in recently it just made me pushed everyone to the back of my mind, like a shutdown but am ok now and I've bounced back, and about that believe me I'll let you know if I'm open for something new, dont stress it
aaight miss... I'll take your word on this, be safe... smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by mhisbliss(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
aaight miss... I'll take your word on this, be safe... smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by festico: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
042 for life
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
wow miss! Then you should plan on settling down and doing the do lol...

Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by Perfecttouch(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2016
vani86:
Edo
must you bring oshiomole into this thread ?
Re: Come In And Make A Pick...(pics Inside)***** by somehowpenis(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Who are these two _idiots loitering the thread angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls-- Why / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.