Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... (5625 Views)

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? / I Don’t Love Her / I Don’t Love Him Anymore….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by josab122: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
You feel for him the way you feel now because he has told you his present status. Just move on with your life and learn a lesson from it. Next time, you will not utter everything you feel from the inside. As for the one! Red carded.
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
And what in fvck's name are you people?
we are women ;Da gift by God to man grin tongue
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Deejavuu(f): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is what happens when you think you're the best thing to happen since sliced bread, did she marry him at gun point? undecided These are the types of women that makes guys think women don't know what they want. This is selfishness in it purest form, she better pack her load and leave that house.! She was expecting the guy to be her slave forever, but got the shocker of her life.

Thumbs-up to the husband! I dislike drama queens. She never loved and still doesn't love him!

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Deejavuu(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What can I say?Women have uncanny sensitivity Or an erratic behaviour. Our mood are constantly changing, it happens in a moment, it's part of who we are grin kiss

Point of correction, some women! Some women actually know what they want and go for it.
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Deejavuu:

Point of correction, some women! Some women actually know what they want and go for it.
okay, whatever makes you sleep at night grin
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by bellyjean(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
**sighs

Ladies nowadays be finding spark grin grin Infact spark keeps many marriages nowadays more than love.

What is love? What do you call that spark?? What is spontaneity??

I feel sorry for this lady who has lived her past four years a stereotyped one. Abi what is the meaning of you don't feel that spark anymore?

Intending couples out there should know that love is a seed. It has to be nurtured. It must derive its nutrients from both of you; your conscious efforts and contributions.

She loves him only that her mentality and her perception about marriage is based on a faulty foundation. Let her find him and earn his love and respect back. She had them on a platter of gold before but now she has to work hard to earn them.

I pray the husband still has that SPARK for her.
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Maybe she wanted to tell the guy she's not getting the vibes like b4 and mistakenly said not in love.

Cuz if she doesn't love the guy, she won't bother.

English sometimes hard...poor her sad
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
please never hang his boxers outside it not worth it angry
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
she made mistake oooo.... what if.... she was just overwhelmed
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by paragon40(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ask me kilo o birin fe..
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ehix89(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I totally agree with you. She brought this upon herself but the man will never understand. It's a very unfortunate situation tho, well that's their business sha, they should deal with their problem grin
Yea their problem, just maybe someone in similar senerio is reading our comment somewhere, who knows?.........hope you good?
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
ehix89:
Yea their problem, just maybe someone in similar senerio is reading our comment somewhere, who knows?.........hope you good?
yea I am thanks smiley hope you too are good tho wink
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ogtavia(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Iru radarada wo gan ni omobinrin yi n try lati so...katikati atii jatijati awon obinrin ti n po bayii oh...o sope o se mo...Oko wo le..o wo enu oko...wo...ko wahala re ko ma ko lo..o ti dale mosu ni yen...awon oniranu...
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ehix89(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yea I am thanks smiley hope you too are good tho wink
Absolutely......have a good night rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire At 35, Grand Father At 48, Die At 95 (life Of Airforce1) / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Let This Address What You Want To Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.