Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (10257 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
I'm worried already grin

discard every negativity around you... that's me for you

that's who I'm cool
There's no negativity around me,,,guys are fvcknicantsundecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Maybe I should spring a new moniker to troll you with then grin. You like?
really? With all that has been happening recently you think that will make me shake in my boots? Nope i laugh and radiate in the face of adversity, otherwise i would have deactivated my moniker, so do and I'll add you to the trash can and voila its in the past
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
No shaking trees bro! But let her trend carefully, one more foolishness from her...... Hmmm, make i nor talk. cool

Baba, the coast nor clear, i dey see my period for here.
why not apply the case of Vaseline grin

it goes a long way helping souls cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
really? With all that has been happening recently you think that will make me shake in my boots? Nope i laugh and radiate in the face of adversity, otherwise i would have deactivated my moniker, so do and I'll add you to the trash can and voila its in the past
hey

I gat my eyes on you cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No he doesn't get annoyed
He is a lovely guy smiley
hmm could this be love? smiley
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
stalking u Since and you never tell me till today?.I don dey suspect you now smiley
didn't want to bother you with tiny issues
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
to give woman belle just they hungry you grin

is okay!

Ohh Bruh...trust me small na grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

You and I know very well that those people didn't hit you where it hurts you most. And you also know that I know that place cheesy. Am a man of peace now tho, no more annoying peepz around wink. You know we have an unfinished business yeah?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
There's no negativity around me,,,guys are fvcknicantsundecided
bro not all

I have loyal friends... I'm very proud of my niggas

even my sis are safe around them
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
hey

I gat my eyes on you cool
why? You one of them haters, trolls, spy, private investigator? Why? I ask again, tell me before i call my daddy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

No court,this is something we should settle in the house just this night,I have already informed him and he gave it a nod smiley
Nod ko node nii
I'm not coming tongue thanks
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

You and I know very well that those people didn't hit you where it hurts you most. And you also know that I know that place cheesy. Am a man of peace now tho, no more annoying peepz around wink. You know we have an unfinished business yeah?
oh your annoying attitude? smiley its something i like now unlike before and i missed that part of you, so its not about hitting me where it hurts most
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by YourMajesty(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
why not apply the case of Vaseline grin

it goes a long way helping souls cheesy
Lol, commot here jor, i dey talk say my head burn for here, you dey talk of vaseline. grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

Ohh Bruh...trust me small na grin
carry condom along

before you constitute another nuisance grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by annnikky(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
i know see am grin

my email is having issues, I could've suggest a private chat, anyway! how was your night?
It was gr8 dear tnx n i hope urs was gud as well
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

E noh concern you undecided I still trust Maxiii pass you sef grin grin.

I am a concerned citizen,things like this no dey let me sleep or rest,that's why ayam offering myself freely to help and calm the situation.
Guy trust me I'll do a wonderful settlement that will satisfy your heart just this one night.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
YourMajesty:
Lol, commot here jor, i dey talk say my head burn for here, you dey talk of vaseline. grin
waiting burn your head grin

You enter olosho last night cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
oh your annoying attitude? smiley its something i like now unlike before and i missed that part of you, so its not about hitting me where it hurts most

Lol you have adapted at last wink. I remember those days when every tiny winny insults got under your skin.

Have I passed a comment on ur new p.p ? It's really cool smiley. What's your height tho?
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmm could this be love? smiley
Yeos
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
carry condom along

before you constitute another nuisance grin
Yes I nearly forgot that sef,Thanks very much bruh....Mizzbouqui oya start coming now ayam waiting.
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
annnikky:

It was gr8 dear tnx n i hope urs was gud as well
babe... mine was cool grin

this thread done full again, I just hate crowd, wanna whisper something in to you ears grin

Cause of the crowd, ain't doing again grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

I am a concerned citizen,things like this no dey let me sleep or rest,that's why ayam offering myself freely to help and calm the situation.
Guy trust me I'll do a wonderful settlement that will satisfy your heart just this one night.

Okay... I trust you and she will come.

Buh I go chain ur thing and padlock am till d next day grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
waiting burn your head grin

You enter olosho last night cheesy

Your babe don tear new moniker enter oo... Your babe *27*
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
why? You one of them haters, trolls, spy, private investigator? Why? I ask again, tell me before i call my daddy
ain't either of those poo you listed above

who know, your daddy might be one of my adopted son grin

I might exchange him for yam soon grin

I state out your offense soon

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Your babe don tear new moniker enter oo... Your babe *27*
sorry, you quoted the wrong person undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol you have adapted at last wink. I remember those days when every tiny winny insults got under your skin.

Have I passed a comment on ur new p.p ? It's really cool smiley. What's your height tho?
thanks to my twin brother and confidant, i told him everything he laughed with his calm reserved computer scientist composure and said "this people feeds on your pains, and your pains are your weaknesses and weaknesses gives bullies a reason to hurt you more, whenever they concentrate on your life it means you're doing something they cant do and they use your spotlight to alleviate thier boredom, dont let them see you as weak" and bam like magic i just got some flush of power and imperviousness, so i always laugh everything off this days, God didn't make a mistake when he made that guy my twin, well i am so tall, my twin is 6ft+ and hes just a head taller so i guess am 5.9ft or thereabout
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
sorry, you quoted the wrong person undecided

Herbie27 na. She say she don ready for you. I go invite you now grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Okay... I trust you and she will come.

Buh I go chain ur thing and padlock am till d next day grin
That will never allow a fair judgment to the case bruh..just trust me and her,and you'll see the magic when she return home in the morning.Thanks
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
EmperorLee:

Herbi.e27 na. She say she don ready for you. I go invite you now grin
hahahahah
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by EmperorLee(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
thanks to my twin brother and confidant, i told him everything he laughed with his calm reserved computer scientist composure and said "this people feeds on your pains, and your pains are your weaknesses and weaknesses gives bullies a reason to hurt you more, whenever they concentrate on your life it means you're doing something they cant do and they use your spotlight to alleviate thier boredom, dont let them see you as weak" and bam like magic i just got some flush of power and imperviousness, so i always laugh everything off this days, God didn't make a mistake when he made that guy my twin, well i am so tall, my twin is 6ft+ and hes just a head taller so i guess am 5.9ft or thereabout

So you a twin? Wooow I really like twins. You guys identical?

alobright17:
That will never allow a fair judgment to the case bruh..just trust me and her,and you'll see the magic when she return home in the morning.Thanks

No deal again undecided
Re: Can You Trust Your Friend Around Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mhisbliss(f): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Maxiii:
ain't either of those poo you listed above

who know, your daddy might be one of my adopted son grin

I might exchange him for yam soon grin

I state out your offense soon
you aint a match for papa bear so keep wasting ya time, daddy aint going nowhere and he aint your son, offense or no offense i rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos ( I Convinced My Girlfriend That This Is Her Pants And She Believed) / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.