Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ (2222 Views)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by kinglekan: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2016

Disclaimer : This thread doesn’t promote reckless drinking, if you must drive do not drink and if you must drink do not drive. Even if you do not care about your life you could be endangering the lives of others.

Drink Responsibly!

1. The Emotional : Alcohol is indeed not for everyone and these folks are topping that list. The evening is going well and everyone is busy sipping their drinks, while having a great chat or watching that exciting EPL game and then suddenly the alcohol takes over these folks and they become crybabies.

They say alcohol makes you forget all your problems, apparently it makes these folks remember how terrible life has been to them, all the heart breaks, unpaid rents, medical issues and whatnots. You would end up consoling these folks the entire night. grin grin

2. The Alter-ego : If it’s your first time with this folk, you are in for a good surprise. Freddy takes a couple of beers and pooof!! He is gone and all you are left with is Jason his alter-ego.

Yeah these folks would make you almost doubt their sanity as they would reveal their other half which is usually a complete opposite of their true nature. They would say things that are rather difficult to comprehend or often times meaningless and the mysterious part is that when they sleep and wake up the next day, they have no memories whatsoever of the entire event. cheesy

3. The Talkative : The Orators!... These ones should be giving a life ban from alcohol. They are mostly extroverts and sometimes even introverts but after a few bottles they become Eminem, dropping 100words in 16 seconds.

These folks can’t keep no secret, as a matter of fact if you confide in them, it only takes a few bottles for them to spill all you told them in private to a bunch of strangers or worse still that very person you have been keeping the secret from. cheesy cheesy

They are amazing storytellers with a long list of never-ending stories to tell. The only time they get to be quiet is when they finally doze off once they hit the sheets.

4. The Apologetic : These ones are usually conscious of their alcohol consumption as they always want to be in full control of their mind and body, however occasionally they go overboard a little and end up apologizing for every single thing they do during that period blaming it on the alcohol.

They are so polite even when they are barely drunk and you would hear them say things like “I am so sorry; I am yelling right? Gosh I have had too much to drink” . If you find yourself dating folks like this, they are for keeps! They usually have boundaries and standards and wouldn’t intentionally go outside them.

5. The Overconfident : They are quite similar to the apologetic as they also want to be in full control of their mind and body, however after a couple of bottles and they are litt up! Eyes red and sight blurry which makes it difficult to read facial expressions hence boosting their self confidence.

These folks can walk up to the President’s wife and woo her if given the chance. They suddenly become hyperactive and fearless. If only the FG can bundle a bunch of these folks, get them high and give them riffles, Boko Haram would be history. grin

6. The Vagabond : If you happen to be around folks like this for the first time, then you are in deep soup...lol. grin grin After a few drinks, they take off to the loo and never return.

Apparently once they get up, they find themselves in the “Matrix” and are busy fighting “Agent Smith” or in some fictional world like “Alice in wonderland”. These folks never learn their lesson despite waking up in strange places.

If you find yourself dating a guy like this, it’s only a matter of time before you start having high blood pressure. If as a guy you find yourself dating a lady like this, be rest assured her panties would always be missing...lol cheesy cheesy

7. The Sleeper : These ones gat no time for drama! Lol... Once they get high it’s only a matter of time before you hear them snoring like pigs. The good thing is that you don’t get to gather a search party to start looking for them like you would for “the vagabonds”.

Folks like this usually go drinking with friends so you are sure they wouldn’t spend the night sleeping wherever they get high.
[img]http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/drunk-young-man-sleeping-in-a-bar-picture-id477569754?k=6&m=477569754&s=170667a&w=0&h=QK8Pm62zTURGdQM7ToUhtlOfEpd81WCIG_DEL4oLX7E=[/img]

8. The Dancer : These folks are absolutely remarkable. Alcohol literally brings out the star in them. Just after a few bottles of their favorite beer or spirit and the DJ drops Pana-Tekno, Bam!!! they are on their feet’s jamming to the beat like nobody else.

They would invent dance moves that are yet to be seen and can dance from Naija to the North pole and back. Dating folks like this can be fun! Sometimes they give you the best night of your life with great dancing and laughter.

9. The Newbie : AKA Follow Follow, OverSabi, etc…..These folks don’t usually drink but their ego and pride wouldn’t let them say No in public. They are quick to open the bottle of Cîroc and mix it with some Hennessy and any other brand available.

They are totally oblivious of the alcohol percentage and gulp down their entire cup within a few seconds like it’s a cup of coconut water or smoothie grin grin. Within a couple of minutes, they would lose total control of their bodies and start acting like they've got Parkinson’s disease.

Folks who fall in this category are more concerned with how others see them and would rather live their lives based on the standards of others.
[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/737358[/img]

10. The Brewery : The professional drinkers! The functional alcoholics! These folks can empty an entire GP tank filled with Booze and wouldn’t flinch.

They are the proverbial “Oliver twist”, always wanting more booze. They say the body is made up of 70% water but in their case its 70% of Kparaga, kai-kai, Sun gbalaja, Burukutu and the likes. grin grin grin

Their body is so in tune with alcohol that they can get depressed and go “cold turkey” if they are deprived of it for days! If you happen to date a Guy who is a brewery, chances are he would invest more in the bottle than you or your future kids combined.

If as a guy you find a lady who happens to be a brewery, there are two things involved its either she wrecks you or you end up running a beer palour & peppersoup joint with her.
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53657182.jpg[/img]

So which category do you fall in? And tag that Nairalander who is on this list. Don't forget to add yours to the list also grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Op forgot to add thisgrin

The Sloppy Drunk

The sloppy drunk will slur every other word as they
degenerate into a disgusting combination of sweat, spilled
alcohol and vomit. They’ll fall all over the place like he
contracted a sudden case of vertigo, and you’ll end up
having to carry them around all night like they were
wounded in ‘Nam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Muvacci(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2016
I must confess, I didn't read this shxt.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
As in....

The Op expects people to read this epistle??....

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Smellymouth: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
on point op

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by walemoney007(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2016
I be number 0
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by rottable(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2016
I belong to the sleeper group

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by kinglekan: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4152809_img20150928080319editedit_jpeg2aaeadb2fa09681d66293cf0e097f3df

Shayo na basterd sha.. grin

Seen this Joke before but it gets me anytime i see it again...ROTLF grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by MrOlihilistic: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2016
alcohol is good but don't abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
grin

Hahahaahah... Well, consider me as a Brewery tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by dickhead01(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
The vagabond

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by iamkingzlee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm so 5 and 8. The dancer and Over confident cool Nice write up, boss!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Deejavuu(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
I know someone that's 4 and 5. grin cheesy. Dj plays soft work by Falz, then add 8. cheesy

DRINK , BUT DON'T GET DRUNK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by adaksbullet: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
whot his these do on romans sesion? angry
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by naija1stpikin: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
team number 10

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by kinglekan: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Muvacci:
I must confess, I didn't read this shxt.

Didn't expect everyone to, at least not those with bibliophobia. Thanks for dropping by tho. grin

toposi4naija:
As in....

The Op expects people to read this epistle??....

Actually this epistle isn't for everyone. Its for those with a highly developed sense of humour. grin grin

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by kinglekan: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Deejavuu:
I know someone that's 4 and 5. grin cheesy. Dj plays soft work by Falz, then add 8. cheesy

DRINK , BUT DON'T GET DRUNK.

You know someone or you are that "someone" grin grin

naija1stpikin:
team number 10

grin grin

Omuti of laiv! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by naija1stpikin: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinglekan:

wetin e mean? angry
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by kinglekan: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
naija1stpikin:
wetin e mean? angry

iz just a johking stuv! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by naija1stpikin: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinglekan:

iz just a johking stuv! cheesy cheesy

i don't understnd d yuruba grin
Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yeah, i can relate to that of the alter ego...she's my replicatongue

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of Boozers You Might End Up Dating 18+ by Deejavuu(f): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinglekan:

I honestly dunno what you're talking about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Bae" &"tho" The Most Abused Words Of 2016 / BBNaija Housemate Bisola's Boyfriend Angry Over Her Affair With TTT(photos) / See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.