Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (53919 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by anigold(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
This act is terrible... very terrible... its high time the people of enugu rise up and defend themselves this is rubbish is too much...
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
pippimp:

You are just giving up? Seriously? Well, it's never too late to join our association. If i were you, i would not only give up hope but start looking for ways to leave that zoo.
Please how do I leave?
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Sirlovings: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where are the hausa and yoruba supporters of evil?

Please Igbo people, defend your land and people from the blood sucking demons.
You all need to understand the ideology of hausa/fulani and yoruba muslims.

Hausa/fulani, yoruba muslims = terrorism, rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and extreme ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
solepager:
lol. I dont blame you. Nigerian's like you are the ones drawing this country back with any threat and name calling. I questioned the picture which looks rightly photoshop not the news and you quickly stooped low to name calling when you dont even know if i'm even from the same village like you or even a nigerian.
Anyways...you know the saying about hate is like drinking poision and waiting for the other person to die? {quote me again for all i care i've said my piece}
everything to afanjas is a Photoshop... why not condemn the killing first.. and allow the death to rest in peace.... u know one day they gonna lay u on that surgical table undecided
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
How death destroys beauty. Why are we so docile in Nigeria? not even one of those herdsmen died in the attack?
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
They should stop tagging those people fulani herdsmen, they are boko haram men released and re-inforced by Buhari for the on going assignments. but my people should understand that such incidence don't repeat when reprisal is recorded against them (sighting Aba similarly) but being silent like Agatu people will amount to the same faith in Agatu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by pippimp(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Please how do I leave?

Sorry bro. You have to figure that out yourself. I would suggest first relocating to Ghana. It is a far better country than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Neddstark: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ipov, Massob, time to defend your own
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by motungirl: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
sorry to say but this news looks fake to me intestine cant look big as that pls it no only intestine that is in her tommy come to think of it her body is not stain with blood and even her pant. u can see sine of he navel. her stomach need to be cut biger than that for that intestine to come out.
no doctor cant stop blood from flowing when her stomach is till open talk less of her intestine beeing out. just an observation undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Thomthom(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
konklud22:
sadly this type of news is all we get to see dis days in nigeria cry cry cry cry cry life's are being destroyed dailly..... buh personally i wont blame anybody cos we brought dis upon ourselves sad cry
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Takimg pics......this is the same way capo died instead of rushing him to hospital they were videoing n d guy died....this one don reach hospital instead of to try stitch am up dem de take pics...smh ppu ehh
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Observant: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
I thought you guys love 'one Nigeria'? When it happens to others you don't call for 'south' to do anything but only when it happens to you. Why not say all ibo senators? Or all your own senators if you want to deny you identity?

Bia enyia , o buru na ara na agba gi no carry am come my side

1 Like

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by tno4real(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
I can see know that Nigeria govt value animal more than human...somebody named a dog after buhari he was arrested and imprison, while some useless individual murder human being and nothing happen and the govt is pretending to no noting

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Sanuzi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
mR PRESIDENT DO SOMETHING
dainformant:
Unknown men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen this morning meted horror on Enugu Atakwu community, in Nkanu West Local Government Area. According to reports, a seminarian of the Catholic Church and several others were killed in the gruesome attack...

Read below what was shared by an eyewitness;

By Tochi Precious

Fulani is at it again!What a wicked world.

I saw it with my two eyes this early morning around 4.am at Emergency Unit ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane Enugu where two of the victims were rushed to and others were taken to Mother Of Christ Hospital Enugu.

They were attacked in their village by fulanis in d middle of the night at Amagu Attakwu Akegbe Nkanu Local Government Enugu.

A seminarian who is among the victims ,just came back from Break yesterday evening only to meet his death in the middle of the night.He was butchered like cow meat and he died immediately .

This lady here and her mother are in the same condition with their intestines out.

A pregnant woman was also badly injured on her head and some others who are lying hopelessly in the hospital.What a bad day. Enugu State Government pls where are u ooo......

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill.html
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by bikefab(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
For what nah
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by damon222: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Kai omo see fine succulent laps unlike those of VickyRotex and osusumustflow
even self the pant dey very beauthful and very fine. Na very neat woman
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by greatmen: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
I advise all my igbo brothers to defend their land you have no help but God and arming yourselves the government is against Christians and southerners pple in enugu wake up!
madridguy:
What exactly did these monsters want? This killings is too much. How long are going to be typing RIP for these barbaric killings, PMB do something, Buratai wake up before this killers caused another civil war.

Look at how someone is gruesome murdered, Fulani must stop this grazing if only fish is what we are left with its okay atleast serial killing will be over.

RIP to the victims and I pray Almighty God accept your souls and is wrath upon the beasts.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
pippimp:

Sorry bro. You have to figure that out yourself. I would suggest first relocating to Ghana. It is a far better country than Nigeria.
Thanks thats so generous and informative of you. where are located now?
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Fawklicant: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg! Chimaraoke Nnamani should come and teach this buffoon of a governor how to lead in times like these. Instead of the maggot to arm vigilante guys state-wide, he'll soon come again to cry and declare fasting. This nonsense shpuld not be ignored at all. I implore wealthy Igbo men to stockpile arms in the region and fund vigilante groups before the SE is overrun by these marauders.
There is a sinister agenda being hatched by these notherners that the Igbo elite is turning a blind eye to. Igbo saapee nu anya! Unu anoro na mmiri ncha abanye unu n'anya. Agwa omalu, omalu! Agwa ofeke, ofegolu n'enu osisi!
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by anigbajumo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
wildice2:
When will all southern gov start dealing with dis fulani issue like gov fayose. enugu youth are willing but without the state gov support der wil be discourage it show all southern govs are afraid of the fed government I trust my state gov no northerner will try shit in ekiti without reply since when fayose told the hunters to harm der self no fulani don try rubbish.

Lol,none of them can brag nd call a spade a spade like fayose.may be they are afraid of the presidency. Tell will rather tell their people to be praying nd fasting without any reasonable measures.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by tiwasiaife(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
What is the mission of john Kerry to Nigeria? He has been moving around the whole north talking Nonsense let him get out Nigeria Obama,Kerry and Clinton (Mrs) has nothing to offer Nigeria and Africa at large. God may Trump win.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by jonsnow12(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
OMG. what's this..
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fawklicant:
Abeg! Chimaraoke Nnamani should come and teach this buffoon of a governor how to lead in times like these. Instead of the maggot to arm vigilante guys state-wide, he'll soon come again to cry and declare fasting. This nonsense shpuld not be ignored at all. I implore wealthy Igbo men to stockpile arms in the region and fund vigilante groups before the SE is overrun by these marauders.
There is a sinister agenda being hatched by these notherners that the Igbo elite is turning a blind eye to. Igbo saapee nu anya! Unu anoro na mmiri ncha abanye unu n'anya. Agwa omalu, omalu! Agwa ofeke, ofegolu n'enu osisi!

Ayaaa, if you sabi how much Chimarokee steal and why the state is in the pitiable condition it is in now, you go pursue chimarokee and jim nwobodo with cutlass.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
WinningSun:

****do you think mbaka will fight for you. you are looking for who to blame.

Is it me he will fight for ? He should fight for his people. I'm not Igbo by the way.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
vislabraye:

Is it me he will fight for ? He should fight for his people. I'm not Igbo by the way.

ok
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Fawklicant: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is not about money stolen now, its about showing weakness in the face of threat to life. Chimaraoke was all but weak. I do not condone the atrocities Chimaraoke committed, but this wimp of a gov needs to borrow some balls and some brains.

Organs:

Ayaaa, if you sabi how much Chimarokee steal and why the state is in the pitiable condition it is in now, you go pursue chimarokee and jim nwobodo with cutlass.
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by 01emek(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
redcap:

Stop all these online rant and go get ur revenge on those bast**ds,I wonder why Enugu people are so laid back and cowardly. Just some weeks ago these same guys tried this shit in Aba and they got served, Do you think they wouldn't think twice before attacking even a goat in that location.
guy its not that we don't what do. its just that the governor of the state is a coward who rather than empower the youth go about declaring fasting .
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Faraidi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
when will this stop
it will be stop when you cowards stand up and fight
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by Anselmking: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
This Country is Doomed
[color=#770077][/color]
May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=solepager post=48791830]That lady's quite dead alright but the intestines and little blood? Looks photoshop[/quote
Everything is always photoshop...Nigerians.
Am good at using photoshop, this is not a photoshop work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital / Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.