Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? (6485 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
na ur type de intimidate us abi grin
The thing don tire me sef
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

I find them weirdly unattractive...lipsrsealed

A Nigga shorter than me kinda looks like a dwarf to me... And I'm like sooooooo Short! sad so, nah! there's no way in hell I'm dating Those species of testosterone.
tall niggars wont also date a specie like u bc u're kinda too short for any guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
thankGod I'm tall as well, hate looking like a dwarf beside my brother or anyone else, theres this confidence he exudes like he feels superior because of the height
lolzzz

I have seen people up to 5 years older than me greeting me like 'good day sir'

I will just try to respond as mean as possible
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why evils?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lump of meat bawo?
AnalyticEngine:
We are humans, and we are bound to have choices/preferences. What pains me is that ladies who are proactively selective about height are usually ugly, brainless or don't generally have appealing features. You will see one big lump of meat saying "I need a guy who is at least 6ft'", or another dark short dwarf saying "I need a tall, well built male homo sapien". Smh.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why evils?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Lump of meat bawo?
I was angry na
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by timsonpreye(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
can't go on a date with a shorty, am not attracted to short guys especially if am a head taller you're out of the picture before you can even think of anything
gals and forming self..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.