Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? (6483 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
lol

I have 5 senior siblings but none of them is close to watch me play.... they only watch me on YouTube....

thumbs up to ya
cheesy lol i just imagined how small they'll look beside you just like the way my brother towers above everyone he's the tallest in among us
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesy lol i just imagined how small they'll look beside you just like the way my brother towers above everyone he's the tallest in among us
lolzz.... though am my team captain but I got a taller teammate (6'11)
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzz.... though am my team captain but I got a taller teammate (6'11)

somehow i start liking basketball because of him, the only thing that freaks me out is the way some tall guys look, so intimidating and wierd like they are genetically modified, just like the team mate you are referring to, i know he looks very wierd
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
somehow i start liking basketball because of him, the only thing that freaks me out is the way some tall guys look, so intimidating and wierd like they are genetically modified, just like the team mate you are referring to, i know he looks very wierd
lolz

your guess was an inch perfect

more like he outgrew his senses
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolz

your guess was an inch perfect

more like he outgrew his senses
hahahaha more like it
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Fernandowski(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha more like it
hehehe

being tall rocks shaaaa

people gives you a lot of respect
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fernandowski:
hehehe

being tall rocks shaaaa

people gives you a lot of respect

thankGod I'm tall as well, hate looking like a dwarf beside my brother or anyone else, theres this confidence he exudes like he feels superior because of the height
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm 5'9", I didn't know short people got problem until when I stumbled on this subreddit.. www.reddit.com/r/short
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Oluwashegunnn(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:

woman wrapping, why u dey expose ua wife nah,haba?
Bro u gotta thank that nigga..he showed u the lEg of ur dreamz..ur heart desire bro..THE GREAT LEG!
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by ViktorMartins(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:

I find them weirdly unattractive...lipsrsealed

A Nigga shorter than me kinda looks like a dwarf to me... And I'm like sooooooo Short! sad so, nah! there's no way in hell I'm dating Those species of testosterone.

Fucck yougrin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by lilmaydee(m): 1:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolzzzz.....can't date or even go on a date with a short guy.

but it is really not their fault, buh i have some of them as my friend tho.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by xendra: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=lilmaydee post=48861572][/quote] that's drinking with dwarfs, did he date them?
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by xendra: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2016
problem is even short girls say they don't want short guys, ....na we go come help una marry them
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by lilmaydee(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2016
xendra:
that's drinking with dwarfs, did he date them?
Do you mind if I give you his phone number so that you can ask him that question?
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by xendra: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2016
lilmaydee:

Do you mind if I give you his phone number so that you can ask him that question?
oh! bad you dnt get it but I was asking you. just tryna let you know that it's a different thing drinking with dwarfs and dating them.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Greenback: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Oluwashegunnn:
Bro u gotta thank that nigga..he showed u the lEg of ur dreamz..ur heart desire bro..THE GREAT LEG!

u registered on APRIL 1ST.

Hehehehe,i gat nothn' more to say. Hahahahahaha...
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Tall guys all d way

btw, me short den boo too go come short, no na
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Owoplenty(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
what's it with ladies and height gan

even dwarf-like ladies want tall men with broad shoulders cheesy
when they get to their 40th then you will know their true choice
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Owoplenty:
when they get to their 40th then you will know their true choice
grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by eitsei(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
what's it with ladies and height gan

even dwarf-like ladies want tall men with broad shoulders cheesy
abi o.. O sĂș mi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
We are humans, and we are bound to have choices/preferences. What pains me is that ladies who are proactively selective about height are usually ugly, brainless or don't generally have appealing features. You will see one big lump of meat saying "I need a guy who is at least 6ft'", or another dark short dwarf saying "I need a tall, well built male homo sapien". Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by lilmaydee(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2016
xendra:
oh! bad you dnt get it but I was asking you. just tryna let you know that it's a different thing drinking with dwarfs and dating them.
Most ladies here said that they cannot go on a date with a short guy. That's why I uploaded that memes to let them know that even the king of pop went out with midgets.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolzzzz.....can't date or even go on a date with a short guy.

but it is really not their fault, buh i have some of them as my friend tho.

Seems u are very tall.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Ay04z(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2016
lol....5.6 and very cute and smart....I don loose count of girls wey tall pass me yet don collect my cucumber....
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
ViktorMartins:

Fucck yougrin grin
gringrin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
You tall pass me with about 4-inches and I experience the same thing. I rarely get hugged because they just don't know where to put their hands.
na ur type de intimidate us abi grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
na ur type de intimidate us abi grin
just like this cheesy

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by ViktorMartins(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

You like me?
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Maxiii:
just like this cheesy
big daddy grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
big daddy grin
is that not what you ladies want grin

tall and big cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Maxiii:
is that not what you ladies want grin

tall and big cheesy
I don't like tall guyys o!

Average is ok
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
I don't like tall guyys o!

Average is ok
LOLZ...

some do, I have a hug number of girls that adimre tall guys... to them, its a hug turn on grin

go through your pix, you got height too

I don't think you need much height in man, but I hate short girls grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.