Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. (1601 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Delonn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
A couple had a quarrel,and when it was time to sleep,the man laid on the floor while the lady balanced on the bed. Later in the night, the husband held his small man and said "you better sleep, didn't you see when i quarreled with her?" The lady replied "don't involve everybody in our quarrels o, the case is between me and you, don't involve them. So allow him to come and play with his friend".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by asahnwaKC: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
What a thread dah just wasted my 16kb
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by modsfucker: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Konji has no respect for anyone you know.
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Gbemiie: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol

1 Share

Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin cheesy wink
Delonn:
A couple had a quarrel,and when it was time to sleep,the man laid on the floor while the lady balanced on the bed. Later in the night, the husband held his small man and said "you better sleep, didn't you see when i quarreled with her?" The lady replied "don't involve everybody in our quarrels o, the case is between me and you, don't involve them. So allow him to come and play with his friend".
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Lol

lol roki is back.... cheesy
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
nonsense pussycat is nothing value has dropped.........law of demand and supply. pussycat market is saturated
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bad badoo baddest! grin
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
shortgun:
nonsense
pussycat is nothing
value has dropped.........law of demand and supply.
pussycat market is saturated
Try explaining that to your D...iCk when you are e..r.ect. tongue
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Quarrels never make Dick erect
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Quarrels will never make Dick erect
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
shortgun:

Quarrels will never make Dick erect
nope but a woman body does.

After the quarrel when she steps out of the shower and starts creaming herself slowing, rubbing her breast, butt, legs or in the name of getting dressed. If that quarrel don't end, then you are either gay, impotent, or a transgender.

2 Likes

Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Pinkiwinki(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
The thread is so funny that i forgot to laugh.
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:

After the quarrel when she steps out of the shower and starts creaming herself slowing, rubbing her breast, butt, legs or in the name of getting dressed. If that quarrel don't end, then you are either gay, impotent, or a transgender.
dats where most of u get it wrong....thinking dat ur punna has solution to everything.
A man will go to where he is most comfortable......A quarrelsome woman is not an option.

1 Like

Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
shortgun:

dats where most of u get it wrong....thinking dat ur punna has solution to everything.
A man will go to where he is most comfortable......A quarrelsome woman is not an option.
WTF is wrong with you? Quarrels happen in relationships. Unless offcourse you are only into one night stands.

The hell you so bitter for? A woman broke your heart or what? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
WTF is wrong with you? Quarrels happen in relationships. Unless offcourse you are only into one night stands.

The hell you so bitter for? A woman broke your heart or what? undecided
I don't do girls like u.... quit my mention.
Peace
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
shortgun:

I don't do girls like u.... quit my mention.
Peace
Who was talking about doing? If you are dreaming you better wake up.
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by shortgun(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Who was talking about doing? If you are dreaming you better wake up.

typical of a quarrelsome n possessive female.
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by CzarChris(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:

This shh**t works on me every single Fing time, my girl's really got my number. The worst she does sometimes is she comes out of the bathroom without cleaning her body and wraps herself with my small towel. shocked shocked shocked

When she does this, I start murmuring "stay strong, you're the man, stay strong"....... Well 30mins later, I can't even remember what caused the quarrel in the 1st place undecided undecided undecided
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Harbosede02:
What a thread dah just wasted my 16kb
like you no gbadun am
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Cool23(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
And soon women would start saying they hate sex
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
CzarChris:
This shh**t works on me every single Fing time, my girl's really got my number. The worst she does sometimes is she comes out of the bathroom without cleaning her body and wraps herself with my small towel. shocked shocked shocked

When she does this, I start murmuring "stay strong, you're the man, stay strong"....... Well 30mins later, I can't even remember what caused the quarrel in the 1st place undecided undecided undecided
lol hahahaaa
Re: What A Romantic Way To End A Quarrel. by Surfboard(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Cool story bruh!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Woman Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours. / Three Greatest Mistake Youth Make About Love. / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.