Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (77210 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by byvan03: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Disgusting, which kind dorty love be this?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
I guess she's very proud of the daughter wink
Maybe the daughter married Bill Gates brother sons friends cousins nephew cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm fine and you cheesy kiss
Am nottt fine..u broke my heart ..I gave u freee 20 minsss of myself to u but u ignored..why Ella why??!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
If they are comfortable with this in public it leads me to believe they must have had sex hundreds of times in the privacy of their home and will continue to do so after the marriage. The girl's husband is just a figurehead -- Mother and daughter will continue to pleasure themselves.

It is also possible the groom knows this; he may be a willing participant in a never ending three..some. Talk about living the dream!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Masculity(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
K we saw. Next!!!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Masculity(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
K we saw. Next!!!

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Prectega(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Holywizard:
Thunder fire them their. na so dia toto go just rust like our village bridge. Umu ashawo. Ndi Ofe mmanu nde chineke kporo oku.
bros the girl na yur wIFE. . undecided
Holywizard:
Thunder fire them their. na so dia toto go just rust like our village bridge. Umu ashawo. Ndi Ofe mmanu nde chineke kporo oku.
bros the girl na yur wIFE. .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ShakurM(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol.
Nigerians! undecided Always Finding unethical meanings from the most innocent gestures...simply because they weren't close to their moms. Overly Sanctimonious lots!

they should just mind their business jaweh!! rubbish! angry

This one be acting White suddenly, even most Whites don't do this one. Better get yourself together.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by moses93(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
All I see here are two old women, or who can differentiate the two? Or perhaps my eyes are not seeing well
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by SunnyJose(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
hnmmm... am speechless at the same time am speechful...
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by joinnow: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
The mama dey vex,it like the groom no pay wella,so mama wan kiss the balance of the bride price from her daughter.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by madueke6363(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
he mother they transfer her power to her daughter
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by IceDude(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by MissingBudget: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by MissingBudget: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
ShakurM:
This one be acting White suddenly, even most Whites don't do this one. Better get yourself together.

That's what annoys me in people like that! She won't do it o, just forming posh on nairaland.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ShakurM(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
MissingBudget:

That's what annoys me in people like that! She won't do it o, just forming posh on nairaland.
Don't mind her, I couldn't help replying people like that, as if she is in an alternate reality of her own.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by henrybomb(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkit400:
So, this photo of a mother and daughter kissing it was posted on Instagram and it has generated some reactions.

Read some of the below and tell us what you think too.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/25/checkout-photo-of-mother-kissing-her-daughter-on-her-wedding-day-that-got-people-talking/

Photo credit: tosweddings

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154678_cymera20160825171919_jpegdce6871235fbd1fa9faf08fad3dbeb54

i dont see anytin wrong wit dis picture,just mother and daugther love...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by DazzlinPearl(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
;DNairaland ehn
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wait! Is that tongue?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by solidman59(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Photoshop. Bloggers una dooooo
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Carter4luv(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
why nw how do u want d husbby to feel.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by MhizVeronica(f): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
how is this bad?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by ipreach: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am suspecting them
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Emo101(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who Be The Bride And Who Be The Mama?I No Understand Oooo..Abeg Make Someone Let Me Know
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Emo101(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg Can Someone Let Me Know The Mama And The Bride..Confused Oooo
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by olamilekan360(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup
What is the big deal in it
It is motherly love and nothing more

Waah are u saying
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Alfred234(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm this kind kiss na wa o... I can see tongue
If it was a guy and his dad you people won't say its not bad o... God dey watch una
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by plendil: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Da F!!!! shocked shocked shocked

The mother actually stuck out her f'ing tongue which the dota gladly took in her mouth *vomits*

Those who see nothing wrong with this should check themselves, urgently!!!

disgusting!!!! angry angry
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by hustler86(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Husband now u sabi ur rival.. Ur mother-in-law... I hereby declare anybody saying that isn't wrong Gay.. Dafuq undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Fkforyou(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
To some extent yes there is nothing wrong with it especially if it involves a little girl I.e daughter...

As for those screaming nothing wrong with it, I guess they've never heard the concept decorum, if not, picture this ;The groom kissing his Mom that way or worst, Kissing his dad, what would be your reaction..?undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Should we call this lesbianism?

Still thinking like ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.