Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (77197 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by bjtinz: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Was expecting to see a simple peck on d cheek, not this shiiit!!!

this is sioooo very gaaay!!! Damn!!!

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Anabel(f): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm very close to my mom but my kisses start and end on the cheeks
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Akalia(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
WriteBoy:
If they are comfortable with this in public it leads me to believe they must have had sex hundreds of times in the privacy of their home and will continue to do so after the marriage. The girl's husband is just a figurehead -- Mother and daughter will continue to pleasure themselves.

It is also possible the groom knows this; he may be a willing participant in a never ending three..some. Talk about living the dream!
you so twisted in ya mind

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by xendra: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
ewe! disgusting, there was even tongue involved
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by sidnen: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
WriteBoy:
If they are comfortable with this in public it leads me to believe they must have had sex hundreds of times in the privacy of their home and will continue to do so after the marriage. The girl's husband is just a figurehead -- Mother and daughter will continue to pleasure themselves.

It is also possible the groom knows this; he may be a willing participant in a never ending three..some. Talk about living the dream!

this ur dream no sexy at all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Slimflame(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ogini is lyk u drank dry gin
Holywizard:
Thunder fire them their. na so dia toto go just rust like our village bridge. Umu ashawo. Ndi Ofe mmanu nde chineke kporo oku.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
sidnen:

You have to eventually realize that there are so many people with deviant sexuality. We may pretend it doesn't happen because as humans we are so adept at hiding our dirty linen, but it goes down all the time!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
sidnen:

Bleh!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
which kind bond be that?, if they can do this in front of people, I wonder what they will do behind closed doors, afterall anything is possible in this generation
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Father bathes/kiss/plays with his kids, society says pedophille.
Mother bathes/kiss/plays with her kids, society says we are Africans and it is unacceptable and wrong.

When did parental love become unacceptable? I pity some people's children.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by simols(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Richiy:

If you have nothing to say shut up undecided
Abi ooo
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by simols(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Haba dis one too much na....... People go think otherwise
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by sidnen: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
WriteBoy:

You have to eventually realize that there are so many people with deviant sexuality. We may pretend it doesn't happen because as humans we are so adept at hiding our dirty linen, but it goes down all the time!

ok.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Qualer: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Awww
How I wish I'm this close to my mum
But she is still the best mom in this world tho

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by GETCASH89(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Naija, anything can happen but all the same it all about choice
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Qualer: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
freecocoa:
Wait! Is that tongue?

nooo... how can... it is shaki o!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mizzbouqui(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48801046][/quote]
grin
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by littlemistress: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
No! No!! No!!! This is sooo wrong! What sorta closeness is that? In public glare. God forbid.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mathew2oa(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
what is bad is bad, lets say the truth how can u call this bond, nd for all those who suurpport this shuld advise thier parent to do likewise. It like say its ok for a father to kiss his son intimately. God this is rubbish
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by mathew2oa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
what is bad is bad, lets say the truth how can u call this bond, nd for all those who surpport this shuld advise thier parent to do likewise. It like say its ok for a father to kiss his son intimately. God this is rubbish. Press 'Like' if i have spoken the truth nd 'share' if u disagree

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Adecks01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
What of if de daughter was even a man what will people say...............................................:.............:.............:...........:.......:.......remember mother's love Is special love
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Iscoalarcon: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Awww
How I wish I'm this close to my mum
But she is still the best mom in this world tho
πo she isn't undecided
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
She sucked her mum's breast, so what's there in kissing her mum's lips?

Warped-minded set of stupid Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by seanchuks: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
That one is even fair enough..... Av seen mother and daughter bathing together not once not twice happens every now nd then.. Net time things
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Eliteklaus(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
mom or sugar mommy?
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Wyttcat: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
This one is an initiation to the big society.

The bird was on her tongue and had to be passed at that particular moment in time. Welcome to the club, woman.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by heirloom90(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
richiy thank giving him a robust shut down by the way what do we call this in Patrick obahia
gbon's voice mother daughter wankinologization awwwoopicanta PDA.
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by anigold(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol.
Nigerians! undecided Always Finding unethical meanings from the most innocent gestures...simply because they weren't close to their moms. Overly Sanctimonious lots!

they should just mind their business jaweh!! rubbish! angry

that kiss is lovely.. Some Nigerians behaving like bush people since 1960
... kissee are signs of affection...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by anigold(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Father bathes/kiss/plays with his kids, society says pedophille.
Mother bathes/kiss/plays with her kids, society says we are Africans and it is unacceptable and wrong.

When did parental love become unacceptable? I pity some people's children.

most folks grew up in autocratic settings where the omly time the relate to their parents is when they have to be disciplined via flogging so they lacked that social connections with their parents..... I could remembered that as a child of 14 I used to play wrestling with my Dad sometimes... As a Parent you must connect with your kids in a democratic way...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Incrizz(f): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Gosh! Gross!! Yuk!!!
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2016
ShakurM:
This one be acting White suddenly, even most Whites don't do this one. Better get yourself together.
You'd rather I speak pidgin? just to prove to you I Act Nigerian?

Smh...limme alone jaweh! cool
Re: Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2016
anigold:

that kiss is lovely.. Some Nigerians behaving like bush people since 1960 ... kissee are signs of affection...
smileysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.