Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral (885 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by lordkit400: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is the joy of the occasion, not the outfits that everyone is interested in.

The happy bridegroom seems smitten by his partner's makeup.. Both the couple's attires and The expression on their faces, though...

Hilarious!

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/25/checkout-this-very-unique-bride-and-groom-that-goes-viral/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by timilehing(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's a comedy stage right undecided
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by mizzbouqui(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by youngest85(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
it's a movie.....i watched it on arik airline wen i was on board to jamaica
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Whats it with all sorts of scary wedding photos these days? To marry sef nor go dey hungry many people again.
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by RonnieX(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
Is today your off day from work?, i know you like amebo but you've been on every thread. grin
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by RonnieX(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy lwtmb
d guy was super happy tho.. guess he married his dream girl
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by mizzbouqui(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Is today your off day from work?, i know you like amebo but you've been on every thread. grin
Everyday is like offday for me
You won't understand
And for you to be able to know I've been on every thread, that means you've been on every thread too cheesy
We are in this amebo biz together

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by vicstar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
• • • • • The wife be like "this poor niggur don't know what he's getting into" cheesy grin
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Everyday is like offday for me
You won't understand
And for you to be able to know I've been on every thread, that means you've been on every thread too cheesy
We are in this amebo biz together
cheesy Not me and you, i just view some and reserve my comment, b4 one werey will piss me off.
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by mizzbouqui(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy Not me and you, i just view some and reserve my comment, b4 one werey will piss me off.
Nah their papa get nairaland abi
Even Seun is not complaining
Re: Checkout This Very Unique Bride And Groom Photo That Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nah their papa get nairaland abi
Even Seun is not complaining
Why will he complain?, when he needs the guests.

Gudnyt!.

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts / Can Loneliness Be An Excuse For Cheating? / If You Were This Lady, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.