Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (9065 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hi Romancelanders...
This is just a Romance Game sha...'Answer the romance question of the person above you'...
Make sure the question is very simple, easy and be able to understand and answer...

I think the room is boring tonight.. hope this game gonna help to bring fun to the room.

Rules:
-Don't ask anything that relates with sex.
-No fighting nor bashing
-Stick to the rule of the game.
-If I disobey the rules, you won't be able to participate again..*Just kidding*

Let the Game begin.

Here's Mine:
Have you ever got rejected by a guy or lady before?

1 Like

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
NO i have not. my question is how many relationships have u been involved in?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
NO i have not. my question is how many relationships have u been involved in?
It's Two bro.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are you single, searching or engage?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by hertz9te(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
none. Who invented love?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
As for your question

1 Like

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DaZion(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
God. How many bfs or gfs did u have?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by saintkel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
None, can one get true love from Nairaland?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by vicstar(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintkel:
None, can one get true love from Nairaland?

• • • • • Actually, you can if its the will of God cool

To the poster below»» why do fellaz on NL take things too personal?? Do they mistake NL for reality?? Abeg answer o
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaZion:
This dumb guy above me isn't asking nor answering.

Ban dey hungry you abi? Continue insulting
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by slimthugchimee(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
vicstar if you ask me na who i go ask ...next person ojare..are you double dating?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Essence6055: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@gmail.com ...

Its a simple giveaway
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nope!

Who's your most favorite male or female NLander?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by holluikon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
?
Why do girls thinks all boys are the same and are we really the same
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SweetieConstie(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
holluikon:
?
Why do girls thinks all boys are the same and are we really the same

Not all girls! And definitely, all guys are not the same..
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by IamLEGEND1: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Do you love this shít?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
are you single?
I heard you fucked_a girl,is it true?
You gettin' money?
You think them niggaz you with is with you?...
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Now my question to the person below:
Can u marry the last person you kissed?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Gflat: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I like this game
Can't be high cos I don't do alcohol
I get nervous sometimes
In a relationship n loving it
I don't know for you
Yea... I work
He's definitely with me
Now my question to the person below:
Can u marry the last person you kissed?

No I can't. She was a random lady I met and had sex with that same night.

1 Like

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by mhisbliss(f): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
vicstar if you ask me na who i go ask ...next person ojare..are you double dating?
miss debbie, you didn't mention me in your dairy and sadly i cant comment on your dairy, should i? Btw how u
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DaZion(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Ban dey hungry you abi? Continue insulting
Lol!
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DaZion(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I like this game Can't be high cos I don't do alcohol I get nervous sometimes In a relationship n loving it I don't know for you Yea... I work He's definitely with me

Now my question to the person below: Can u marry the last person you kissed?
No.. i can't

1 Like

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DaZion(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can u date a person older than u?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by teejaypee: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaZion:
Can u date a person older than u?
yeah. But not more than 5 years +
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
miss debbie, you didn't mention me in your dairy and sadly i cant comment on your dairy, should i? Btw how u
oh swthrt i will dedicate a paragraph to youwink..dont mind me..you cant comment on my diary but we can discuss anything that happens in the diary section chat room:Dswthrt why dont you start your diary too i see you are good with wordswink....i'm fine today...you?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
oh swthrt i will dedicate a paragraph to youwink..dont mind me..you cant comment on my diary but we can discuss anything that happens in the diary section chat room:Dswthrt why dont you start your diary too i see you are good with wordswink....i'm fine today...you?
Please dear.. You're derailing this thread.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaZion:
This dumb guy above me isn't asking nor answering.

Now, refresh and check. Does your comment make sense anymore?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can you buy a vehicle for your partner as a symbol of love?
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by queencalipso(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
How does it feel to be cheated??
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by mhisbliss(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
am good, didn't know there was a diary chat room, and I'll be very honored if you dedicate a paragraph to me, i am good with words true, but writing a dairy is like blogging and it aint my thing, and i feel like since its online for everyone to see its not actually a diary, i do it the old school way on a notebook with a hard cover.
Re: Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You by DanceVille: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:
How does it feel to be cheated??
I'll feel bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend / #lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.