Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

What has the Romance Section taught you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What has the Romance Section taught you? (5248 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
This section sometimes look silly, unserious, coupled with so much beef and hate but in the midst of all these, I can't deny i have learnt so many things within the period I've been here. I've learnt more about relationship, marriage, even from experiences people paste here.
Plus, i've started paying attention to a particular part of me i didn't think was important.
Romanceland is not 100% useless afterall wink

Ladies and gentlemen has this section been a blessing or a curse to you?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by pweetychyka(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Not all advise given are to be adhered to wen it comes to your relationship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by shaiba(f): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nothing

4 Likes

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
pweetychyka:
Not all advise given are to be adhered to!

Didn't say that. As an adult, you should know the ones to make use of and the ones to throw away

1 Like

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
shaiba:
Nothing

Lol, too bad
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
To me, its an eye opener. Also, its been a section of fun (viewing all kinds of comment).
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
princeking2:
To me, its an eye opener. Also, its been a section of fun (viewing all kinds of comment).

grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by IamLEGEND1: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have learnt absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I have learnt absolutely nothing.

Lool, when your gra gra is too much grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by pweetychyka(f): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Didn't say that. As an adult, you should know the ones to make use of and the ones to throw away

Sure dearie! Cos wen I read some posters comment, I feel like crying for d OP cos he/she myt not know which to make use of
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you didn't learn anything deactivate.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
falconey:
If you didn't learn anything deactivate.

*holds laff*
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by RoyalBlak007: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
That there are some smarter,cooler....crazier...

...fake...dumb...dudes still existing
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by firstking01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
It has it's own negative and positive effect
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Remove the spot around ur mouth, y will u say nothing
shaiba:
Nothing
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Important part of u like where? So that i can learn from u also
layla129:
This section sometimes look silly, unserious, coupled with so much beef and hate but in the midst of all these, I can't deny i have learnt so many things within the period I've been here. I've learnt more about relationship, marriage, even from experiences people paste here.
Plus, i've started paying attention to a particular part of me i didn't think was important.
Romanceland is not 100% useless afterall wink

Ladies and gentlemen has this section been a blessing or a curse to you?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Important part of u like where? So that i can learn from u also

Lol, i knew someone was gonna ask. Not telling angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
It has it's own negative and positive effect

Definitely.
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
i have learnt nothing much meaningful from here so far

1 Like

Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Haba, dont be selfish even though a glimpse
layla129:

Lol, i knew someone was gonna ask. Not telling angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by firstking01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Definitely.
YeaP....
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
i have learnt nothing much meaningful from here so far

Seriously? Not even from the sex positions threads we see everyday? cheesy
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Haba, dont be selfish even though a glimpse

Ok, are you a guy or a chic?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
√seen
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chic
layla129:

Ok, are you a guy or a chic?
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
That there are some smarter,cooler....crazier...

...fake...dumb...dudes still existing

Even gays like durrent or whatever he calls himself grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by chubbyswit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Seriously? Not even from the sex positions threads we see everyday? cheesy
lolz especially those threads, but u fit teach me o if you learnt anything
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Chic

Errm ...no prove. Show me your ID card or int'l passport
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz especially those threads, but u fit teach me o if you learnt anything

Unfortunately, all i learnt are for chics alone grin
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Babe, must i prove that before u tell me, in fact hw will i show ur my ID card
layla129:

Errm ...no prove. Show me your ID card or int'l passport
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oma307:
Babe, must i prove that before u tell me, in fact hw will i show ur my ID card

Yes angry
Re: What has the Romance Section taught you? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
I've learnt a lot from "Romance Forum". The most is the mentality of Nigerian girls and their conversation styles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? / “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.