Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! (1424 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by MimiKnows: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dear Mimi,

You have to help me. I am facing a very serious dilemma. I went to an all girls’ Federal Government secondary school in Nigeria. I don’t want to say the name of the school. Anyway, in that school it was normal for girls to have girlfriends and kiss and date. People thought it was a thing that happened just because it was an all girls’ school. The idea was that it’s just a phase and we were dating girls because there were no boys around. Most of my school mates who had girlfriends later on graduated, went to university and married men. I had a senior girl who was my girlfriend in school and after school we continued our friendship but also went beyond kissing. I realized our own was not a phase that it was real feelings and attraction. At that time, I didn’t really know what homosexuality was, all I knew was that I had genuine love feelings. Anyway, my girlfriend went abroad and I stayed in Nigeria. I went to university and later on got married to a man. Last year, his step-sister returned to Nigeria and lo and behold… she is the same girlfriend I had in secondary school. All the feelings returned for me. I thought it was a phase but because she went out of Nigeria, she had been living life fully as a lesbian. Now we have been sleeping together and she wants me to follow her out of Nigeria to live together and possibly marry. I don’t have any children for my husband. He is a nice guy but I am gay. What should I do?

-Lesbian Love(sick)

Dear Lesbian Love(sick),

This is incredible!! So you couldn’t do any investigation before you married a man whose step-sister was once your girlfriend?? This is very irresponsible of you. I won’t blame you fully. I blame the society we live in that made you ignorant or blind to your sexuality. What you have done to your husband is cheat on him. You have committed adultery regardless of the gender of your cheating partner. My advice to you is to be true to yourself and stop cheating on your husband. If you want to live as a lesbian then do so but do it without hurting innocent and unsuspecting parties. The huge scandal here is not that you are gay, but that your partner is related to your husband. Please be honest in your dealings and do the mature thing, which is to stop cheating! I wish you maturity.

Love,

Mimi

-Mimi knows something about everything. If Mimi doesn’t know, who else will. Write in your questions to mimiknows@heraldng.com

http://www.herald.ng/mimi-knows-love-husbands-sister/

1 Like

Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by sinaj(f): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
FGGC, sodom nd gomorrah

Will never advice my foe to enrol her ward in dat school.

Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by smellingmenses: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ask sinaj
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
smellingmenses:
Ask sinaj

What does menses smell like?
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Ifakiland(m): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Menses smells like blood...unless d gal has an infection, den it will av an awful smell.
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Ifakiland:

Menses smells like blood...unless d gal has an infection, den it will av an awful smell.

I was asking the menses freak!
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by smellingmenses: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ask sinaj or check out my DP
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

Ask sinaj or check out my DP

Ur DP isn't helping.

Sinaj we need one freshly brewed menses on the house. Let Smellin' and I take turns having snifily whiffs of the aroma of a menses that smells.
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Jengem: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Lesbian lover PM me
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2016
uuuuuuuhhmmmm
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Jengem: 3:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ur DP isn't helping.

Sinaj we need one freshly brewed menses on the house. Let Smellin' and I take turns having snifily whiffs of the aroma of a menses that smells.

Who is sinaj and why are you so particular about menses?

Are you in your right senses? Your sentences are starting to scare me

Mods
Re: Mimi Knows- I Am In Love With My Husband’s Sister!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Jengem:

Who is sinaj and why are you so particular about menses?

Are you in your right senses? Your sentences are starting to scare me

Mods

This one fell off the bus completely!

(1) (Reply)

What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? / Good Behaviour Or "Madly" In Love ??? / Married Nigerian Man Cheating On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.