Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) (16339 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Hash86(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN is always delusional and looking for something to say because they don't have anything to offer as an association. It's made up of bunch of religios bigots and tribalis, is there no xtians in the North or are they just there to protect the interest of the southerners. That's why northern xtians are threatening to leave the association.
There's is a crisis in the North and its involves international terrorists organization and you expect him to visit south and xtian leaders! Do you think he is as jobless as you are or do you think he is here to splash cash because that is the only thing you are good at you don't give a sh3t about xtians or there welfare.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Jalinco: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
OP. It seems Kerry and US don't like arms smugglers

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by okechukwu101: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
smh...sometimes I weep for Nigerian Christians. Our hypocrisy rises every day. Are we supposed to be bothered about political matters like Kerry's visit? John Kerry is not Jesus Christ....smh

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by globe16: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=tafabaloo post=48814535][/quote]
oya take it

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by bams2999(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Let me tell you something Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN that if you don't know Nigeria Muslim and Foreign countries are see Nigeria is one people's, one nation,one dream,no north no south Nigeria is one country, stop make nose.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Hash86(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
JFT24:
Most of the points made in this statement by CAN are false and am still wondering how an outfit like CAN will make falsified statement.
1- the church in Niger wasn't burned down. I hope we all know different between burning and vandalization. We all saw the aftermath of the riot, the instruments were broken and worshippers were pursued. And all that happened because the church which was close to the mosque was performing [b]rehearsal[\b] in speaker at the same time of jumat prayer. Haba where is that done for God sake if not intentional. Jumat is the longest period Muslims stay in the mosque for prayer and is not more than 2 hrs. its unfortunate the ay we reason in this country.
2- Christian s were not burnt alive in Zamfara.
their was a misunderstanding between two students while the other raised false alarm, the guy was beaten until he was unconscious. it was a Muslim that helped him to the hospital and it that same Muslim whose shop was vandalised and his house was burnt with people inside. Abi how is Tajudeen a christian?
3- John Kerry Visitation how in the world will they even termed that as a biased visitation?? Kerry, came to Nigeria to discuss issues on terorrism, Security, Regional etc . so please, he's he supposed to travel to CAN headquarter to discuss bokoharam or Fulani herdsman? This are the people in which their region is affected by the terrorist activities and they are also the ones who can give insight on fulani herdsmen.

am grossly disappointed in this CAN club, they are blatant liars and predominantly unpatriotic. thanks
Wow! Bros you have excellent sense of reasoning. Impact there are only few people like you in dis forum.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by tosinjay(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2016
No need talking story by CAN, although the CAN president is right but they should have relaxed already about anything related to Obama. Obama is muslim in disguise, he rejoices at anything concerning the muslims because he's the Antichrist!

Una carry una sef go vote for radical Muslim wey disguise as tolerate one take win. As a Christian and doing that, you've sold out because the true muslims are the ones implementing Jihad as revealed by muslim quran and hadiths and i expect worse from Buhari towards the Christians, but hoping only on God to handle him like Abacha.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by maazikc: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2016
May be John Kerry was afraid of coming to southern Nigeria considering the fact that even Buhari was once afraid to visit southern part of this country or he was deceived not to do so and he had no option because northerners occupied every tangible office in this country. Though what so ever be the reason the idea was very wrong and suspicious.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by tosinjay(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
okechukwu101:
smh...sometimes I weep for Nigerian Christians. Our hypocrisy rises every day. Are we supposed to be bothered about political matters like Kerry's visit? John Kerry is not Jesus Christ....smh
See you, maybe you're not a Christian. Na so you go dey wey dem go take plan all sorts and handle your likes unknownly you won't believe it until then that the system of the world can manipulate things behind the scene, it's even small the CAN president said compared to what i think.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by madridsta007(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Senator Kerry isn't doing anything different from what has been the West's position on its 'conquered lands' since the 1885 Berlin Conference. Divide and Rule tactics.

Yes. Those who read will know. Break up previously solid states into different fractious and toxic parts, and rule them using a proxy power against the others. Prevent the smaller powers from linking up.

Tradirionally, in Africa decisions and conflict resolutions are reached without no absolute winners or losers. All parties agree to the final decision and are bound by honour to carry it out. But this system will bring lasting peace and, conversely, will allow a peaceful people to control their own resources. As Africa has about 60-70% of the world's resources, (some estimates put that figure as higher) that can not be allowed to happen.

Conversely Africa's percentage of the world trade is a shameful 2.4%.

So divide and rule comes in. In Nigeria, we call it, "jamming two heads together." Elections are thrown into the fray according to the dictates of the West. If the candidate whom the West does not like win, an opposition candidate is supported. And the country suffers some kind of chaos.

Ethiopia. Liberia. Somalia. Libya. Nigeria. Mali. DR Congo... The list is endless.

So my dear friends, Kerry visiting a section of the country, so brazen and with the usual imperialistic arrogance, should be no surprise to those who know. Of course, the West is helped by factors which I call the 'enablers'. The Northerners who are celebrating should know that Kerry's visit will not put food on your table. The Southerners castigating the North should know that the North are merely ignorant pawns to the West. It's all a game, you see.

Unless you'll come together and work together you will continue to be used as pawns to the West. That's the simple truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Zoehill(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
We need to be objective in reasoning, Kerry visited the State Nigeria not the northern Nigerians. The SE are agitating for secession, SS is working on how they control their resources while the SW is crying for regional government. This are issues which i think should make Kerry visit the leaders if not the zones to hear their views.
CAN is right, it is one Nigeria not northern Nigeria.
Should we all be quiet while Fulani"s disembowel US and take our lands? Where are the Civil Rights?
If not the social medias Nigeria will have been history............
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by superstarDikk(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2016
globe16:

you dont deserve my response.. You are a testament that 70% of Nigerians have low IQ.. What nonsense
its better to have low iq than to be you......being u is d greatest insult of all

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Adestar7: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmm, CAN shouldn't have been d one dividing Nigeria on religious path. President Buhari in his trip to either USA or UK met with a Christian clerics, datbdid not generate any rancour ooo. John Kerry purposed visit is on tackling Bokoharam insurgency and rehabilitation of the affected town. so what concerns you?

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2016
I strongly believe the head and body of CAN is widely misinformed. US SEC. Did not come for religious but security matters.

north is the part of Nigeria where you have people displaced from their homes and terrorism wearing the face of a neighbor.

CAN this is a cheap shot and I'm disappointed you are saying this.

I am a Christian and my Bible teaches us to love our neighbors as ourselves and as well be meek as a sheep. This is not the case with this Hilarious and frivolous accusation.

John Kerry even went to Sokoto before seeing the president and the northern Governors. The Sultan is the traditional and religious head of the North, as we all know. Who else would he have heard contact with to learn how he and his state can help?

What affairs would you (CAN) discuss with John Kerry as regards what he can to Nigeria to do?

Instead of you to go and look for people to preach to you ranting.

SMH

Bede2u:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209325-can-fumes-john-kerrys-meeting-sultan-northern-governors-accuses-u-s-bias.html

3 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by tete7000(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

CAN is a body, don't care is this president or that past. None of the members condemn the criminality of what he has done, including you. So CAN is CAN

And was it the CAN jet that was used to transport money? So you think Oritsajefor stop bearing his personal name because he was CAN president? Did his personal properties suddenly become CAN properties because he became CAN president? Whose jet is still the jet today when he has stopped being CAN president? You think he has bequeathed the jet to CAN since he left the office?
Finally you said no one criticised some of Oritsajefor excesses, do those excesses represent the view of everyone represented in CAN? Did you not hear catholic pulled out of CAN at a time? If they endorsed what was going on in CAN, why did they pulled out? If you don't know, please always ask questions and stop misinforming yourself and others. Many things were done by Oritsajefor that were not official position of CAN. He is a founder and a pastor of a big church in Nigeria and can equally represent himself and his church.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by muri4mig(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bede2u:
I think the CAN leader has a point. The foremost Ambassador of U.S in the world should be seen to be fair. If Nigeria is a country and if its unity is non-negotiable as people claim, then why visit only the north? Why meet only northern leaders? Why meet only muslim leaders? Why not meet all governors? Why not meet a coallition of christian and muslim leaders? I read before in a history book that Lord Lugard felt 'more comfortable with the leaders of northern Nigerian than with the more suffisticated/learned tribes in the south'. When queen elizaberth came to nigeria in 1958 she only visited the north. With this visit, modern u.s has shown again that this remains there policy as far as nigeria is concerned; to protect northern interests first.

Modified: So this my topic made it to front page? Wow! At a time, I started wondering if it is only some popular monikers that Have their topics on Fp cos I have been trying to get there since. Thanks Mr moderator for remembering us.
you forget to ask why didnt he meet with your father in the village? a slowpoke like you. Does Buhari select to Kary who to visit? Let the CAN continue to cry foul where non exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by abbiboy: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
And wht is the guff abt kerry visiting or Not visiting the christian south or whreva in Nigeria,I think CAN is actualy the body causing religious bias here,cus i dont c how the visit of kerry would help revamp our dead economy.Let CAN face real issue and live this dia childish n irrelevant complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by shamecurls(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Why are these people crying over spill milk. Are there no Christians in the North?

The CAN action Is more divisive that what they are accusing Kerry.

So let's just asume if Kerry decide to visit Olu of warri does that mean he shoul vist all the traditional rulers in t country.

If the CAN president wants a pics with Kerry he should go to Washington and take one

Rubbish people

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by shamecurls(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Now I see why the Catholics pulled-out of CAN

CAN is the biggest joke and scam

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Novice1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Why are these people crying over spill milk. Are there no Christians in the North?

The CAN action Is more divisive that what they are accusing Kerry.

So let's just asume if Kerry decide to visit Olu of warri does that mean he shoul vist all the traditional rulers in t country.

If the CAN president wants a pics with Kerry he should go to Washington and take one

Rubbish people

They have no jobs to do. Thats why they have to make noise at all costs.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by adconline(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]
How to know when someone is deeply pained by the fact I write.
What a display of congenital idiocy!
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by precious1967(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Eco2580:
Seem like CAN abi na CANE is branch of PDP Ok let them invite Trump next next week. Who kerry epp?
rubbish. u must be a product of al-shabab.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by amdo007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
CHRISTIANS ARE THE TROUBLE WITH THIS NATION. THEIR HATE WILL PERISH THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by precious1967(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
amdo007:
CHRISTIANS ARE THE TROUBLE WITH THIS NATION. THEIR HATE WILL PERISH THEM.
same to u.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by akoeli(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm.another conspiracy from the Western powers against the Nigerian state. U.S,will never identify with those that will not give in to their deception. Only those with poor knowledge of history that will not understand the alliance between U.S&northern powers.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think the visit may not be unconnected with acts of Islamic related terrorism in Northern Nigeria. If you want Secretary Kerry to pay you a visit in the south y'all should go on murdering rage leaving wake of death and mourning in your paths.

CAN, as they're presently constituted would have condemned Jesus for reaching out to Gentiles of old. I couldn't think of a more petty group in present day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
adconline:

What a display of congenital idiocy!
[/s]

How to detect if someone is deeply pained with what i wrote.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
ceecee0703:

.Do u have a block head or u just can't comprehend a common write up which? U just wrong babradash!!
[/s]

How to detect if someone is pained with what I write.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
tete7000:

And was it the CAN jet that was used to transport money? So you think Oritsajefor stop bearing his personal name because he was CAN president? Did his personal properties suddenly become CAN properties because he became CAN president? Whose jet is still the jet today when he has stopped being CAN president? You think he has bequeathed the jet to CAN since he left the office?
Finally you said no one criticised some of Oritsajefor excesses, do those excesses represent the view of everyone represented in CAN? Did you not hear catholic pulled out of CAN at a time? If they endorsed what was going on in CAN, why did they pulled out? If you don't know, please always ask questions and stop misinforming yourself and others. Many things were done by Oritsajefor that were not official position of CAN. He is a founder and a pastor of a big church in Nigeria and can equally represent himself and his church.

Catholic simply pull out because of the recent politics June 2016 not because of previous event I aforementioned
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by prettyboi1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga the u.s are struggling with racism ONLY because they allow many immigrants from different minorities become citizens.

Now tell me HOW MANY countries (china inclusive) grant immigrants citizenship? Allow freedom to express yourself??

As for terrorism? Oga YES the _U.S# have inadvertently stoked the flames of terrorism but it's in their drive to liberate people.

China don't give a fvck whether women go to school or are married at age 10... all they want is patronage for their goods...see the difference?

Like I said if anyone tells you they prefer china slap the person, he/she is uninformed.

China are major trade partners with Venezuela and Angola how come both countries are still underdeveloped and china is structuring deals with them to get cheaper oil now. Lols

And US cares about other countries' interests? Ha ha What a joke. According to your analysis, tell any country that US has 'developed'.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by LorDBolton(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
prettyboi1:

And US cares about other countries' interests? Ha ha What a joke. According to your analysis, tell any country that US has 'developed'.

Tell me the ones CHINA has developed please.

I ONLY NEED ONE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / 5 Factors That Led To The Spread Of Islam In Nigeria / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.