Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) (16357 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Some of our religious leaders are babyish intellectually..Is sultan a religious post? Are there no Xtians among the so-called Northern Governors? Is Boko Haram not a top national issue to be discussed? Why must every single critical issue in the country be politicize? I wonder the criteria being used in selecting these low thinkers!
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by ceecee0703(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Buhari, Sultan, Northern Governors are trying to Islamize John Kerry. That time wey they go give you USD 10, 000, 000 to purchase arms from South Africa in your private jet have passed.

How do you expect John Kerry to visit you, after you were caught red handed in South Africa illegally buying arms at this era of terrorism. Sorry Kerry don't interact with supplier of arms to terrorist and militant.
.Do u have a block head or u just can't comprehend a common write up which? U just wrong babradash!!

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by cheekyleggy: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
This thread expresses the brain drain on Nairaland.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by tno4real(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
People you don't need to hate one and another cos that's what america want to achieve, it has stated happening already on dis platform. Kerry visit is a set up for Nigeria, they want war to happen in Nigeria and am surprise Nigeria govt and Nigerians are not seeing it.
LET ME TELL NIGERIA THE TRUTH AMERICA IS SCARED OF NIGERIA FUTURE.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Bede2u(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
ganye1:

When the Europeans came to the north they met a literate society with a well established system of political and judicial administration in contrast to what they have met in the south especially the primitive igbo who have never had any sort of centralized government. Can't you ask yourself why they are more comfortable with North rather than the south who they brought their religion to and are practicing it? They prefer the North because an average northerner is more enlightenment and more trustworthy.
grin Delusion of grandeur. Its allowed my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by GeneralEmenogu: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
we r sidelined yet we r turning blind eyes to it. Christians must stand to say no to such an act, osibanjo is jua dia as a pet., christian leaders should voice out even if it seems u r not heard keep on saying it. my prayer is dis, may God send ambushment against anyone wh says or plan to extinct Christianity,may d Lord send evil angels in dia midst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by MrEverest(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Obama is a terrorist period. Thank God that atleast CAN has woken up since the time of Ayo Oritsejafor. we should not sleep nor slumber since our enemies are keen on perpetuating evil against us but they all (including buhari) will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by olamilekan001: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS BECAUSE THEY ARE USING THE ARMS THEIR LEADER BOUGHT FOR THEM. STUPID GROUP THAT COULD NOT EVEN GET HOLD OF ITSELF. GO AND MEND THE SPLIT IN YOUR GROUP. WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO SPLIT NIGERIA BECAUSE THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IS NOT THERE TO SPLASH MONEY ON YOU AGAIN. FOOLISH PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by 982ABU(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN and intolarance are like five and six

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Bants(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
globe16:
Did Kerry visit Yoruba muslims? #justasking

What is Yoruba Muslims are Muslims not One
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by superstarDikk(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
LordVoldemort:
Why are these people crying over spill milk. Are there no Christians in the North?

The CAN action Is more divisive that what they are accusing Kerry.

So let's just asume if Kerry decide to visit Olu of warri does that mean he shoul vist all the traditional rulers in t country.

If the CAN president wants a pics with Kerry he should go to Washington and take one

Rubbish people
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN is a crazy organisation with objective of not seeing things rationally.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
its unfortunate that we are still reasoning like this in this our age. Sentiment, sectionalism, discrimination, etc.

#i refuse to believe that our colour is how we are inside and how we reason but I can see the truth in that saying in most of our people.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by olamilekan001: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2016
tno4real:

Why are u calling somebody fool? He made his point and u should make ur own point too clear
HE SHOULD MAKE HIS POINT BASE ON FACT NOT BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN OR SOMETHING. WHAT CAN SAID IS AN ACT TO CAUSE ENEMITY

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by dahmie2013: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN shudnt get it twisted. I think it's cos of d insurgency in d north dats y he went dere. We all know d north is gaining attentn cos of d boko mess, so pls dey shud take a chill pill. What will his coming do sef? Will he pay d salaries of d state workers being owed 4 months?

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by MrEverest(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
GeneralEmenogu:
we r sidelined yet we r turning blind eyes to it. Christians must stand to say no to such an act, osibanjo is jua dia as a pet., christian leaders should voice out even if it seems u r not heard keep on saying it. my prayer is dis, may God send ambushment against anyone wh says or plan to extinct Christianity,may d Lord send evil angels in dia midst.
WTF did you just say? Osinbajo is just there as PET?? Akin to a piece of fun/decoration Regardless of the fact that this seems preposterous but you are certainly right! Buhari has no regard for Osinbajo, they are just tolerating his presence (which has no value anyway) just to fulfil all righteouness!!
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by JFT24(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Most of the points made in this statement by CAN are false and am still wondering how an outfit like CAN will make falsified statement.
1- the church in Niger wasn't burned down. I hope we all know different between burning and vandalization. We all saw the aftermath of the riot, the instruments were broken and worshippers were pursued. And all that happened because the church which was close to the mosque was performing [b]rehearsal[\b] in speaker at the same time of jumat prayer. Haba where is that done for God sake if not intentional. Jumat is the longest period Muslims stay in the mosque for prayer and is not more than 2 hrs. its unfortunate the ay we reason in this country.
2- Christian s were not burnt alive in Zamfara.
their was a misunderstanding between two students while the other raised false alarm, the guy was beaten until he was unconscious. it was a Muslim that helped him to the hospital and it that same Muslim whose shop was vandalised and his house was burnt with people inside. Abi how is Tajudeen a christian?
3- John Kerry Visitation how in the world will they even termed that as a biased visitation?? Kerry, came to Nigeria to discuss issues on terorrism, Security, Regional etc . so please, he's he supposed to travel to CAN headquarter to discuss bokoharam or Fulani herdsman? This are the people in which their region is affected by the terrorist activities and they are also the ones who can give insight on fulani herdsmen.

am grossly disappointed in this CAN club, they are blatant liars and predominantly unpatriotic. thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by ceecee0703(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
Fuuuck CAN. Must he visit the Christian community before acknowledging that he's not bias? What about the traditional worshipers and atheist? Should Kerry have visited them too? Religion is indeed a problem in this enclave. I wish Africans can open their eyes and see that Islam and Christianity is the greatest scam and confusion invented to enslave and keep Africa underdeveloped. Even though I'm not in support of his visit to the emir, i think such visit has nothing to do with religion. Kerry is not an imam or Pope. CAN officials are mad angry

Can may be mad but u are "Madder". You said it yourself that in this enclave religion is held at high esteem yes, ethnicity is also held high. So when a secretary of state in a country like U.S neglects this in a country like ours and visit a northern sultan who is a Muslim religious leader and 19 governors from the northern extraction it speaks volumes. It reminds Nigerians of Lugard, and the queen and sums up to favoritism of US and UK of the North which doesn't help our various diversities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by olamilekan001: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Some of our religious leaders are babyish intellectually..Is sultan a religious post? Are there no Xtians among the so-called Northern Governors? Is Boko Haram not a top national issue to be discussed? Why must every single critical issue in the country be politicize? I wonder the criteria being used in selecting these low thinkers!
GOD BLESS YOUR THINKING. CAN PRESIDENT CAN'T SEE IT THAT WAY SO HE WILL JUST SAY ANYTHING HE LIKES WITHOUT THINKING OF THE SENSITIVITY IN IT

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by globe16: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
superstarDikk:
[s]are u daft or dumb?........why can't u people say d truth for ones in ur god forsaken life?.....did Sanusi say he was making billions by sitting in his garden or was he trying to caution d government?.....learn to view matters objectively if u want to prosper in life.....I'm a christian n I love my religion but CAN r a bunch of foolish n sentimental greedy bastards who only care about dia pockets just like our politicians....Did d problems we r having now start during dis government?.....when bros Jona sat back n did nothing while peopl were slaughtered where d fuckkk were they...........get some sense jor,,its free of charge[/s]
you dont deserve my response.. You are a testament that 70% of Nigerians have low IQ.. What nonsense
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Do not mind these people jaaaare! Na where den go chop den de look for!

Femich18:
All these CAN people should please shut up the trap...Must they make something out of nothing.
They are even one of the people aggravating tension in the country. How can a mere visit islamize a country. I don't seems to get it. Even FFK said US secretary of state want to islamize Nigeria... Very Funny

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by iamdynamite(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
GeneralEmenogu:
why do you reason this way,why are we christains always playing the victim........yet the richest man in nigeria and africa as a whole is a muslim............

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by legaxi(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
segneyukk:
I will keep saying this, christian and hausas cant live peacefully in this so called Nigeria because hausa muslims are wild animals. Can human being live in peace with beast? Let northern muslims(animals) go and have their country let peace reign. No apology because islam wahala too much... Whats the big deal in kerry's visit anyway... Is it God that visit? he's just a mere man.
Hausas have seizable number of Christians. You probably have not traveled out of your brainwashed region i pity you, please don't let your children grow up the way your parents did to you, it will only make Nigeria and indeed the world a worse than it already is.

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by tafabaloo(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=globe16 post=48806291]
How to know those that lack capacity to read

How to know those that lack capacity to think like human
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
cool..... I WAN SEE WHO DEY SHOW MUGU BIAS FOR HERE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by seguntijan(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2016
this country is bleeped, I can't see any hope in achieving unity, for goodness sake. this CAN action is just a show of shame and intolerance. I pity my country
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by repogirl(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2016
America definitely have an agenda with these abókis, thats why Obama could commend Buhari on doing a good job.

A good job of what exactly? That is the question.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Yinkame123(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Bede2u:

I personally support Trump. Obama may have done well for America but I believe his foreign policies are what gave rise to global terrorism. Under George Bush, it was only localised (mainly al queda and taliban) now we have both plus Isis, al shabab, boko aram, muslim brotherood and a lot more. If a christian group decides to spring somewhere in d South and start fightin buaris's administration based on this very bias visit now people will be wondering.

Bros check your fact well before coming online to spew ignorance. All these terror groups had been in existence prior to the coming of bush administration. It was invasion of Iraq and toppling of Libya leader Gaddafi that created a veritable ground for the extremist to have foothold in the world. Why do you think the western powers are carfeful to topple Syria president? Because they know that adding Syria to the equation will be distraous.
Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by oladepo2016(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Bede2u:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209325-can-fumes-john-kerrys-meeting-sultan-northern-governors-accuses-u-s-bias.html
why CAN is always finding way of causing religious problem in Nigeria? John Kerry has decided to visit the leaders of those part of our country where the terrorist insurgency has affected them.What is the problem in that? CAN should stop looking for ways of causing religious palavar in our countrty.God bless nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by ygoga(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN is a joke I dnt see any bias the purpose of the visit is not about religions affairs

2 Likes

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by okechukwu101: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerians love to major in the minor. Of what relevance will Kerry's visit either to the North or South have on our harsh economic condition?
Actually I think we all have forgotten the purpose of Kerry's visit here. He came majorly for issues affecting terrorism in the country. So what does his visit have to do with CAN?

1 Like

Re: Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) by Hash86(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
CAN is always delusional and looking for something to say because they don't have anything to offer as an association. It's made up of bunch of religios bigots and tribalis, is there no xtians in the North or are they just there to protect the interest of the southerners. That's why northern xtians are threatening to leave the association.
There's is a crisis in the North and its involves international terrorists organization and you expect him to visit south and xtian leaders! Do you think he is as jobless as you are or do you think he is here to splash cash because that is the only thing you are good at you don't give a sh3t about xtians or there welfare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.