Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Which Pill Will Do The Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Pill Will Do The Work (769 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Which Pill Will Do The Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pill Will Do The Work by teepsee(f): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone. I have this friend of mine who has a girl friend, they have been dating for sometime now.

The problem is that the girls is pregnant and she just noticed it two days ago and he told my friend yesterday, now the guy is confused has he don't want her to keep the baby they agree to abortion. So I suggested she takes some pills to clear it off. So the thing now is that we don't have an idea of pills that will clear the baby without complications. Non of the twopparties parents is aware yet and we planing to keep it so.

Dear Nairalanders which pill do you think is the best. Note : it's not up to a month but more than two weeks.

Your contribution is highly needed thanks. Please no insult.
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Pple wil just open thread wit all kinds of nonsense topic/question
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Talk your friend out of it
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by AfroKnight: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Please bro, Don't abort the baby. I know you have your reasons but please don't cross that line. Life is sacred.
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Postinor 2.. I no send u work ooo
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by Surfboard(m): 2:16am On Aug 26, 2016
smithsydny:
Postinor 2.. I no send u work ooo

shocked shocked

You wan kill person pikin? Postinor 2 after discovery of pregnancy? Op, abeg don't take this suggestion.
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Surfboard:

shocked shocked

You wan kill person pikin? Postinor 2 after discovery of pregnancy? Op, abeg don't take this suggestion.
lol
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by firstking01(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2016
One of the commandments in exodus 20, from verse 1 says, thou shall not commit murder because you did not and cannot give anybody life...just a reminder lest you forgot.
Re: Which Pill Will Do The Work by casttlebarbz(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Op ur friend's girl friend or urs...y is it always somtin happens to my friend or somtin happens to my friends gf...nairalanders nd lies sha

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding / Most Wild Romancelanders Are Freaking Real Life Introverts / Would You Date This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.