Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch (12398 Views)

Presidential & Governorship Aspirants Will Write Exam In 2019 - KOWA / Anambra State Governorship Aspirants 2017 (Photos) / PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by kelmicheal: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
how can i be a deligate pls? i need my own share
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Bants(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Just remember that all these 200k 300k 500k when they win na una go pay am back in 1000 folds

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Another dollarisation of primary election, where are the delegates expecting the aspirants to recoup their money from? The eventual winner will mortgage the future of Ondo state, God forbid!!

Well, head or tail, my support for Olusegun Abraham is unshakable. He's urbane and resourceful

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

Ondo is not really Oil producing. Obasanjo annexed the Eastern Region soil of Ijaw and put it in Ondo to steal Eastern Region oil assets, thats all.

jealous illiterate ipod yoot.

western region included Edo and delta states.
delta has never been under eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by jayesmalling(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

Ondo is not really Oil producing. Obasanjo annexed the Eastern Region soil of Ijaw and put it in Ondo to steal Eastern Region oil assets, thats all.
You are saying rubbish..Ijaw are just minority here..Ilaje owns 80% of oil in ondo state

4 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
I this BUHARI TIME?
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by justmenoni: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
In his reaction to the development, the Publicity Secretary of the APC in Ondo State, Mr. Abayomi Adesanya, said no delegate could be bought over on the day of the primary.

He said the delegates had their chosen aspirants already and no amount of money could be given to them to change their minds.

Contradictive,so there would be money spending abi na spraying while the delegates will still decide?
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2016
dorothy111:

It was the same Owo that failed to vote AKETI, one of there own. I hope he get another chance though, either way may the best candidate emerge.
God bless you ,Owo people are so annoying, in 1983,they didn't support their "own" Ajasin. It was people from Ekiti and Ondo that voted for him. Aketi lost his unit to Mimiko in 2013.
I'm not condemning them because we always advise that nepotism should be shun but same people will be shouting let's unite,when they have the opportunity money will tear them apart . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by july66: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2016
yns4real:

http://punchng.com/ondo-apc-gov-aspirants-woo-delegates-n-5m/
Change indeed. If you have 1 billion naira to woo delegates, you can use this to set up a departmental store that will feed you for the rest of your life. What happens if you spend this amount & end up loosing the primaries?
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by nevilbot: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

Some people after smoking some adulterated weed will just come to public forums and spew trash in d name of tribalism. So u are saying Yoruba speaking ilajes on whose land oil is found in d south senatorial district of ondo states are from eastern region. So u are indirectly telling me that I as an indigene of ondo state with ilaje ancestry is an ijaw man from eastern Nigeria?

Guy u need to really educate ursef cus even wen Nigeria was still using regions, delta and Edo states who are d closest nebors to ondo Neva belonged to the eastern region as bendel was a part of d western region until creation of states started. And d ijaws were visitors and minority in ondo state until adefarati and obasanjo who u are speaking trash about gave them ESE odo local govt after d tribal clashes of 2000. Till tomorrow d ijaws are still a minority in ondo state and d only time u even remember ondo has ijaw population is wen dey read dia 10 mins alloted language news on d state tv. The closest dey can ever get to governance in ondo state is dia one commissioner and one house of assembly member dey get in every dispensation

I am 100% sure u av even not bin to d oil producing towns of ondo state before but u will come to public forums and spew trash for likes from tribalistic bigots like u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by helovesme(f): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

You are not okay.

So ilaje local government of Ondo state where oil is found is now part of eastern region/ijaw land?

You need a resounding slap

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by helovesme(f): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
nevilbot:

Some people after smoking some adulterated weed will just come to public forums and spew trash in d name of tribalism. So u are saying Yoruba speaking ilajes on whose land oil is found in d south senatorial district of ondo states are from eastern region. So u are indirectly telling me that I as an indigene of ondo state with ilaje ancestry is an ijaw man from eastern Nigeria?

Guy u need to really educate ursef cus even wen Nigeria was still using regions, delta and Edo states who are d closest nebors to ondo Neva belonged to the eastern region as bendel was a part of d western region until creation of states started. And d ijaws were visitors and minority in ondo state until adefarati and obasanjo who u are speaking trash about gave them ESE odo local govt after d tribal clashes of 2000. Till tomorrow d ijaws are still a minority in ondo state and d only time u even remember ondo has ijaw population is wen dey read dia 10 mins alloted language news on d state tv. The closest dey can ever get to governance in ondo state is dia one commissioner and one house of assembly member dey get in every dispensation

I am 100% sure u av even not bin to d oil producing towns of ondo state before but u will come to public forums and spew trash for likes from tribalistic bigots like u.

God bless you. That guy is a confound fooooool

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by NoGawking: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Pranxta:
But wait ooo...how are this delegates been appointed. Cos ill like to be one ooo.
See as money just dey drop for person head...vote for an aspirant,collect 300k...CHAI!!!

If you con sharp join

Collect frm all of dem

Datz means bye bye to poverty
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by skywalker001(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

[s]Ondo is not really Oil producing. Obasanjo annexed the Eastern Region soil of Ijaw and put it in Ondo to steal Eastern Region oil assets, thats all[/s].
what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by yns4real: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
july66:
Change indeed. If you have 1 billion naira to woo delegates, you can use this to set up a departmental store that will feed you for the rest of your life. What happens if you spend this amount & end up loosing the primaries?

Wooing delegates with money is part of political strategies Nigerian politicians use in their bid to get to power. No matter how risky it is, the politicians use it to lure delegates and shore up their numerical strength. So, that's not new in Nigerian money bag politics. Jst forget about them losing after spending. It's a gamble. If they don't win today, they hope to in d future.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by skywalker001(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2016
dorothy111:

It was the same Owo that failed to vote AKETI, one of there own. I hope he get another chance though, either way may the best candidate emerge.
if Aketi carry councillor post for him ward he no go enta
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Mendelssohn(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

There's really a problem with our educational system. The poster above is a living attestation. In the first place, "the eastern soil of ijaw" shows he has no content in his brain and he is self indulgently quarantined from necessary information about the terrain of Nigerian ethnic groups. So.....what magic did obasanjo perform to "annex the eastern to ondo state if you may wish to explain? So in your very best of your knowledge, you think one person, whosoever, can just wake up in the morning and pronounce a state as oil producing, just to make a name or for any other reason? Are you even aware ondo produces oil more than four other oil producing States in the Niger delta region, making it the fifth largest producer nationwide? If you were my child, I would simply build a cage for you at the backyard to avoid you infecting others with your dimwitted sense of reasoning and nauseating expression, shrouded by ethnocentric chauvinism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by apatheticme(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Babatundecash(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Osyabj:

Must you comment to show the high level of your illitracy on this forum....How come do Ilaje an oil producing LGA in ondo state belong to the East? The Ayemafuge Ilaje are true sons and daughters of Oodua,and pls,can you tell me what part of the East Ilaje was annexed from to join Ondo state....Even though you lack common sense...Popular names like chief olusola oke,Barrister Ebiseni all from Ilaje should tell you that,the Ayemafuge Ilaje are true son Of Oodua.....The Basic truth is that ilaje house most of the ondo state oil....and for the ijaw you are talking about#They only have their place in minute(not up to 10,000) Ese odo LGA of the state....the ijaws came as a refuge to Ese odo Lga for a very long time even b4 independent....mehn!!! Google his your friend.....mehn Telling me the Ilaje's that produce most of ondo state oil are drawn from the East really shows you're insane.....for your information the East only have Anambra,imo,ebonyi,abia and Enugu as their state,so stop claiming ondo south as part of the East.....and pls,can you also tell me where the ijaws have their place in the East....?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Mendelssohn(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Babatundecash:
Must you comment to show the high level of your illitracy on this forum....How come do Ilaje an oil producing LGA in ondo state belong to the East? The Ayemafuge Ilaje are true sons and daughters of Oodua,and pls,can you tell me what part of the East Ilaje was annexed from to join Ondo state....Even though you lack common sense...Popular names like chief olusola oke,Barrister Ebiseni all from Ilaje should tell you that,the Ayemafuge Ilaje are true son Of Oodua.....The Basic truth is that ilaje house most of the ondo state oil....and for the ijaw you are talking about#They only have their place in minute(not up to 10,000) Ese odo LGA of the state....the ijaws came as a refuge to Ese odo Lga for a very long time even b4 independent....mehn!!! Google his your friend.....mehn Telling me the Ilaje's that produce most of ondo state oil are drawn from the East really shows you're insane.....for your information the East only have Anambra,imo,ebonyi,abia and Enugu as their state,so stop claiming ondo south as part of the East.....and pls,can you also tell me where the ijaws have their place in the East....?

Even at that bro, it's not that oil followed the Ijaws down to ondo state when they sought refuge as you have averred. OIL is a natural endowment which can be situated anywhere, regardless of the inhabitants. So let's differentiate between the Ijaw incursion and what they met already on ground in ondo state. Natural/Mineral resources are not gifts, peculiar to a particular set of people but an opportunity secreted in a place by God himself and encouraged by geological/geophysical factors.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
nevilbot:

Oga Ijaw is not in the eastern part and bendel is not in the west. Please check your map.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg how do i become a delegate
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by nevilbot: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Oga Ijaw is not in the eastern part and bendel is not in the west. Please check your map.

U should be d one to read well before tagging and correcting people cus if you had taken time to read d post I quoted, u will understand Wia d issue of ijaw from eastern Nigeria came from. And as for bendel, u need to go back to do ur history and map reading again so u will find out which region bendel was under before the creation of states came about. its like u av a problem with reading and comprehending english cus if not u wont say that trash u just quoted me with.

let me cure your inability to do simple research before u go abt quoting people on nairaland with your ignorance

The Mid-Western Region was a division of Nigeria from 1963 to 1991, from 1976 being known as the Bendel state.

It was formed in June 1963 from Benin and Delta provinces of the Western Region, and its capital was Benin City. It was renamed a province in 1966, and in 1967 when the other provinces were split up into several states, it remained territorially intact, becoming a state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Western_Region,_Nigeria

I just taya for d kind people wey full this Nairaland sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by nevilbot: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by mikolo80: 2:34am On Aug 27, 2016
sunnyside16:
3,000*300,000=900,000,000Million
3,000*500,000=1.5Billion

Just for buying people's vote for primaries. Yet APC says we are broke.
the looted money returned to the people
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by mikolo80: 2:37am On Aug 27, 2016
sunnyside16:
3,000*300,000=900,000,000Million
3,000*500,000=1.5Billion

Just for buying people's vote for primaries. Yet APC says we are broke.
besides you only need 1501 votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by mikolo80: 2:38am On Aug 27, 2016
JMK9600:
All the aspirants should be probe for corruption and be invited by the EFCC. PMB you dey hear o.
wey d receipt
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by mikolo80: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Lord make me an aspirant in Ondo to get this Tinubu largesse
attend political meeting una no gree, na to de lament for nairaland una Sabi
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by Babatundecash(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Mendelssohn:

Even at that bro, it's not that oil followed the Ijaws down to ondo state when they sought refuge as you have averred. OIL is a natural endowment which can be situated anywhere, regardless of the inhabitants. So let's differentiate between the Ijaw incursion and what they met already on ground in ondo state. Natural/Mineral resources are not gifts, peculiar to a particular set of people but an opportunity secreted in a place by God himself and encouraged by geological/geophysical factors.
Thumb up for you.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2016
nevilbot:

U should be d one to read well before tagging and correcting people cus if you had taken time to read d post I quoted, u will understand Wia d issue of ijaw from eastern Nigeria came from. And as for bendel, u need to go back to do ur history and map reading again so u will find out which region bendel was under before the creation of states came about. its like u av a problem with reading and comprehending english cus if not u wont say that trash u just quoted me with.

let me cure your inability to do simple research before u go abt quoting people on nairaland with your ignorance

The Mid-Western Region was a division of Nigeria from 1963 to 1991, from 1976 being known as the Bendel state.

It was formed in June 1963 from Benin and Delta provinces of the Western Region, and its capital was Benin City. It was renamed a province in 1966, and in 1967 when the other provinces were split up into several states, it remained territorially intact, becoming a state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Western_Region,_Nigeria

I just taya for d kind people wey full this Nairaland sha
You should have just admitted I was right.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch by nevilbot: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
01Mysticdon:

You should have just admitted I was right.

a deluded tribalist said the oil in ondo state belonged to the ijaw from eastern nigeria and it was obj who gave it to ondo as a gift. i then sarcastically asked him if i as an ondo man from the yoruba oil producing area of ondo state is also an ijaw from eastern nigeria. that part was to difficult for ur level of comprehension.

then i went on to educate him that at no time did ondo share boundary with eastern region cus delta and edo that shares boundary with ondo used to be part of old western region.

and here u are talking trash cus u lack simple english comprehension skills. u need to go back to secondary school and work up from jss1 so that ur comprehension skills can be formatted and re installed. mtwwewweew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Chairman, Abure Accused Of Taking Money From Candidates / What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? / Ojukwu’s Memorial Library Building Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.