Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,189 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos (32384 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by etibaba(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Is that what you call power bike.

Then whats this called?

1 Like

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
If the guy crash now him go blame am on top winshes.
Where the feck is your helmet?
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by SWORD419(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
keiii see him face like chibok girls. is this 1967 old yamaha motorcycle u call power bike
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by eleko1: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2016
if common man ride the same thing, nah ban go follow
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Riding with no crash helmet and the law was staring.

Good job Nigeria.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
etibaba:
Is that what you call power bike.

Then whats this called?

That which he rode is called Power Okada

1 Like

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by teebillz: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2016
No helmet. Where is FRSC when you need them?
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by jamace(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2016
It means he is a good man. He has not stolen the peoples money, otherwise he would have been riding in a bulletproof car for fear of attack by the citizens.

How many commissioners or even LGA chairmen in Nigeria can do this?
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Pasche1: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Delta men with staff (the rod in their hands) are like 5 nd 6 lolll I just like their way of dressing I must confess
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2016
iamawara:
Omo. The man ugly no be small
and rich well well, as him come b bigman him come marry fine wife join.

1 Like

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2016
nice sincere comment atleast..i feel the trips..
frenchwine:
See our people with their backward mentality. Must you condemn everything out of bitterness?
This is bold and romantic, though would have been sweeter if they dressed smart.
A power bike is surely one of the machines I would get
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by delzbaba(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Wowo man,money miss road.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Hedonistically: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
His wife doesn't seem to be impressed. That's for sure.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by etibaba(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Jhuniyour:

That which he rode is called Power Okada
Confirm grin
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by phkka1(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Wrapper with rotating equipment? Better educate Mr. Commissioner and the wife the danger associated with the wrapper and the bike. Before you know it, the start blaming witches and wizards. "A stitch in time saves NEMA according to Zebrudaya."
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Phemz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cool,I hope he doesn't get attacked oh lols we can't say a patrol van might monitoring him
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by whatofyou: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is so wrong...and so wright. He is a commissioner but does not know his wife ought to sit astride, and they ought to be in their riding gears. But the motor-cycle is 'disturbing' me.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Pylony(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
By the time una wrapper go enter sprocket... Hmmmm!
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by UncleDeeee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
I was expecting to see a properly kitted man and wife.
This is a madness!
I'm sure the FRSC officials at the event will join in taking pictures instead of penalising the man. He should have worn an outfit for bikes and had a helmet on. The man is a local champion if you ask me.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Mcslize: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
frenchwine:
See our people with their backward mentality. Must you condemn everything out of bitterness?
This is bold and romantic, though would have been sweeter if they dressed smart.
A power bike is surely one of the machines I would get

Thumb up but their mode of dress isn't bad though. It's simply according to the event being cultural.

1 Like

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by depumpin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
That's their way of life. Delta ppl and bikes. They're 5 & 6.

u mean like dis

1 Like

Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by adeoba2008(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Stunt...
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by tolastikha: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
They have been paid up to date while the civil servants have not been paid for two months. This can only happen in delta. Political class salaries paid as at when due while their civil servants are living in anguish. Why won't him be displaying his level of affluence.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by orisa37: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
They are young.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by crestedguy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
That's their way of life. Delta ppl and bikes. They're 5 & 6.
my brother no be lie,when I visited obiaruku and nsupe in delta state,you will be amused with the kind of bikes in that community,not all this India bikes ooo,i mean solid and rugged bikes, that is the real deal for them in that part of the world
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
crestedguy:
my brother no be lie,when I visited obiaruku and nsupe in delta state,you will be amused with the kind of bikes in that community,not all this India bikes ooo,i mean solid and rugged bikes, that is the real deal for them in that part of the world
My first time going to Delta state, not quite long i went to Abbi, not far from Obiaruku, i was amazed to see the type of women they have there. Very hardworking, they use bikes and bicycle to do all sort of works, even fetching water. You can hardly see a lady, gal, even old women without bike or bicycle.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by tabaski: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
But I can't see him riding any power bike, only saw him and d wife seated on the power bike. Note his legs always on the ground in d pishure grin
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
good for them
wants to avoid traffic *go slow* before Militants arrive.●_●
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by josite: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
wearing agbada on bike is suicidal.foolish commissioner.
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maybe e just buy am and e still dey shack am nau
Re: Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Afrika sha.....

u climb dis kind bike without safety guard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.