Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Love: My Perception About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love: My Perception About It (409 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend And Want To Marry But He Is Poor, Please Help / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love: My Perception About It by maWEel(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Love is like a flower and like our body. the flower needs constant sunlight and water in other to live or else it dies. Our body needs to be fed with vitamins and good care to live longer.
So is love. love can't be expected to last long when it is not continually fed with lots of care, the manifestation of high esteem and admiration, the expression of gratitude, the consideration of unselfishness and the unddeniable constant communication. Love is life; you feed it, cherish it and nourish it smiley smiley smiley
Re: Love: My Perception About It by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
u will understand after sacrificing all u have in d name of love and still get dumped like nepa bill lipsrsealed
Re: Love: My Perception About It by Luckymay(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Trust me you right but this is bad timing. Thinking about love when $1 is heading to #500.
Re: Love: My Perception About It by ojnnaco(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely and wonderful . . . . Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

1 Like

Re: Love: My Perception About It by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Love: My Perception About It by maWEel(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
u will understand after sacrificing all u have in d name of love and still get dumped like nepa bill lipsrsealed
love is a broad entity. don't narrow it young man smiley
Re: Love: My Perception About It by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Love in my understanding is giving someone the opportunity to hurt you but trusting he/she won't...in otherwords, love is a risky affairtongue
Re: Love: My Perception About It by maWEel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
Love in my understanding is giving someone the opportunity to hurt you but trusting he/she won't...in otherwords, love is a risky affairtongue
hahahaha... your perception is far beyond my widest imagination... anyways you kind of right... its like going into a dark tunnel not knowing what is ahead of you... hmmm!
Re: Love: My Perception About It by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
@ "nepa bill" cheesy
Re: Love: My Perception About It by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
maWEel:
hahahaha... your perception is far beyond my widest imagination... anyways you kind of right... its like going into a dark tunnel not knowing what is ahead of you... hmmm!
You kuku finish work heregrin
Re: Love: My Perception About It by vicstar(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
love is a fvckin' risky business

And I ain't got enuff money
To deal for now cry

(1) (Reply)

You Can Never Fail When You Do It In God,s Way / Whats Your Love Song For This Weekend? / Read To Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.