Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders (4724 Views)

Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by otitokoroleti: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is not different from those Churches that usually block Lagos-Ibadan Express road which leads to lots of traffic in Lagos mainland.
just negodu...u well xo?
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by xtophy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
awon ara wereygeria
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by EdCure: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nbote:
D guy was obviously jus looking for trouble. Some elements probably planned to use him to incite trouble. Na so one driver stopped us in d middle of nowhere in d name of salah (prayers) on my way back from Jigawa state.
He's a terrorist. He's not different from shekau and other islamofacists.
He just hasn't found a bomb to commit mass murder and fulfil his Islamic mission.

You can imagine how many people this moslem has killed with his trailer on the highways with reckless abandon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by millionaireman: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
amtalkin:
I wonder how we manage to live with this set of people over 100 years
Is enough reason every Nigeria should be grateful to God.

Na crude oil in the Niger delta make others live with this people in wan Naijeriyaaa.

But this people raped Nigeria's constitution and adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes that are not recognized by Nigeria's constitution.
Thus, they indirectly carved out a mini republic from Nigeria so that they can be praying like this without interference from rest of Nigeria.

IPOB on seeing this people carve their mini country also started to demand for Biafra

But Omoluwas from the southwest region still don't see or understand that the twelve northern sharia states have tactically declared their own country from Nigeria but still attached to Nigeria because of economic reasons, and ressons of converting Nigeria to an Islamic republic.

So we siddon de watch when Omoluwas can wake up to understand the plot of northern Muslims for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Warship: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is not different from those Churches that usually block Lagos-Ibadan Express road which leads to lots of traffic in Lagos mainland.

Most times, you talk before you think.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by agadaone1(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Hypocrite...
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:

and you/they were there watching him and smiling?
the idiot should have been thrown into the nearest bush headfirst together with his stupid mat... what nonsense!
everybody that witnessed this and allowed the bastard to continue with this folly while people were stuck in traffic behind his vehicle is a coward! QED.
seriously just imagine being on such scene
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2016
porka:
What do you expect when they have declared Ogun State as an 'Hausa community'(Hausa dominated neighborhood)?

You know, the Ogun State police must not disturb the 'Mallam' because an 'average northerner will feel bad' about such disturbance.
are u mad? go and restore Enugu from mallams caliphate stop being mad and think with your fishbrain. so mallam they pray now na sin.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2016
y are Igbos bringing war upon themselves u know how Hausa they kill una like foul and una they curse them
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2016
millionaireman:

Na crude oil in the Niger delta make others live with this people in wan Naijeriyaaa.

But this people raped Nigeria's constitution and adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes that are not recognized by Nigeria's constitution.
Thus, they indirectly carved out a mini republic from Nigeria so that they can be praying like this without interference from rest of Nigeria.

IPOB on seeing this people carve their mini country also started to demand for Biafra

But Omoluwas from the southwest region still don't see or understand that the twelve northern sharia states have tactically declared their own country from Nigeria but still attached to Nigeria because of economic reasons, and ressons of converting Nigeria to an Islamic republic.

So we siddon de watch when Omoluwas can wake up to understand the plot of northern Muslims for Nigeria.
dis pikin u knw wan gree get small sense live yorubas alone na or name dem cage your success in life
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Bobandgreat: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
y are Igbos bringing war upon themselves u know how Hausa they kill una like foul and una they curse them

Boy Ogun State na Hausa dominated territory. What happened in Kwara will soon happen there.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Charmarlegne: 3:11am On Aug 27, 2016
I narrowly escaped a lynching in Bauchi some years back because I rebuked the driver of a vehicle I was in for doing something similar. Go to Abuja on Fridays, scenes like this is common place. These people are unbelievable.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by omoelesa(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Bobandgreat:

Boy Ogun State na Hausa dominated territory. What happened in Kwara will soon happen there.
What is currently happening in enugu?
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by malele(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2016
morereb10:
See me see wahala ooo, this is the more reason why IPOB wants secession from this country called Nigeria. Watin give this man the impetus to pack his lorry on the road, blocking other commuters from using the express way and start praying if he is not a mallam, abi aboki?. Praying to whom i must ask? Because the Allah i know does not support infringing on other peoples rights.

An eyewitness sent this in and wrote:

I do not derive joy from castigating other people's religion but a tanker driver praying on the highway and keeping us stuck on ore - ijebu ode road is way over the limit. If you respect your God, You'll understand how to be considerate.

*stressful day mehn

\Lawlessness na bad thing.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/man-blocks-road-with-his-trailer-and.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

It can only happen in the north or southwest,
If he trys it in the east h will be thrown into the river with his truck.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by thedarksider: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2016
look at this wan....atleast park it on the side,so that others can still pass....my,my...
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by lereinter(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
alienvirus:
Christians should learn how to pray all the time not Sunday Sunday thing. Good one

who told u christians only pray on sunday

ode nla
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
He's an attention seeker grin he know what he's doing angry if I hear he did this just to pray, even though he did, he's very.... for doing such angry
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by ShootToKill: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Well it's yorubaland and yorubas have agreed that their lands belongs to the Abookis. So it's not my business.

We'll be more concerned if an Abooki driver of dangote truck decide to block Onitsha-Owerri express to make his mohammadian prayers which we know can never happen. Abooki get liver put they know their limits. Afonjas have been owned forever. grin grin grin
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2016
EdCure:

He's a terrorist. He's not different from shekau and other islamofacists.
He just hasn't found a bomb to commit mass murder and fulfil his Islamic mission.

You can imagine how many people this moslem has killed with his trailer on the highways with reckless abandon.
What has bigotry done to ur IQ? Isn't this morethan clear that that is a truck that has broken down. U christian fanatics enjoy lying to urselvs while pretending u re telling Ursef the trut.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by morereb10: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
T8ksy:

Since when did a single lane road becomes an "express/highway" road? Only in Nigeria where "everything is Upside down" !

my dear, that one still good now, I nearly got an accident when i was traveling to Abeokuta via epe side.

If you see the kind road wey be express way that side.hmmmm I say trailer for just climb our car if not for God that took the hand of our driver and we got ourselves in the bush. All of us that day came out via the both of the sienna carrying us.

hmmm no be small thing ooo.

The road can hardly enter two cars (going and coming) very well, in fact one has to shift and almost getting into bush just to let the other car pass and lo and behold this monster that called themselves trailer driver just took the whole road with speed oooo and on a sharp corner.

We just ran into the bush and by God's grace no body sustained injury.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North / See What A Section Of The Country Are Saying About Osinbajo's Accident / Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.