Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun (15895 Views)

SEE MADNESS! You Are Mad If You Don't See This [PICTURE] / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boobs no spoil us, with your pepper soup logic . (Apologies to sexxkillz) It was glaring that those were b.reasts especially with the dark nîpp"les. Easily discovered on closer look though.

#I'm definitely pure!
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by lilmax(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
took me 3seconds undecided
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by adaksbullet: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Iseoniga am seen an two cos heads o cool His me pour? angry

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Auxigen(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
check well grin grin..it took me 5mins to noticed it.
guy I'm pure cheesy
Took me less Dan that
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mtcheeews

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
check well grin grin..it took me 5mins to noticed it.
guy I'm pure cheesy
it took me 5mins to notice it*

GST 121

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by rosy4u(f): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na just b.reasts me dey see oo embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mo pure ju
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
rosy4u:
U wan make i believe say you sef nor pure ba?
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
rosy4u:
close your eyes partially
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by LordOfNaira: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
How many of you are pure?
Take your time

Comment "I'm pure" when you see two stick dancing.

Damn, all I see are those fresh luscious laps of yours.
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by rosy4u(f): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

U wan make i believe say you sef nor pure ba?

I over pure sef sad
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhissbliss and oluwasheys helped me to see the stick but in reality,those are boobs,hips and the rest
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by rosy4u(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
DESNAT:
close your eyes partially

I've done dat severaly.. But still seeing wat I'm not

supposed to see
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
rosy4u:

I over pure sef sad
But you only see booby.
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
rosy4u:

supposed to see
really? you are supposed to see what you are seeing o,because you have what you are seeing...its not strange na...just forget about the stick.
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Stick? That's a really lovely stick, is the stick rich enough, can we go on a date, the stick has nice curves, we will have beautiful stick babies,
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by kooolemmyboy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can see d female anatomy and not two sticks.....am not pure
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by KevMitnick: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
I saw what I saw but my heart is still clean. grin
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by OkoNDOoBo: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2016
rosy4u:

Good for you,come To my room I will analyse the diagram by using u as the specimengringrin

Am very sure you will testify to The goodness of my namegrin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by erosimo(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
I'm surprised only 0.01 got this rigt.
some people are still trying to get it.
wow..boobi don spoil many people grin

Tell us what is there because na only boobi I dey see o
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
Take your time
i no dey see anything o abeg. and i pure no be small, if you see me self you go think say i bleach ni wia i pure reach.
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Fourwinds: 5:27am On Aug 27, 2016
nonsense...u created two dancing sticks u are here disturbing my peace....

I go e-slap u na Oga Seun go hear
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 27, 2016
It took me about me about 15 secs yayyyy

I'm purer than extra virgin olive oil
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Fourwinds: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2016
rosy4u:

supposed to see
d dot represent d head of d stick and d semi circle around it represent raised hands....from d semi circle u have d trunk running down to d two legs...

so one is to d left while d other is to d right...

nonsense though
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2016
I saw this

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Julietcutie(f): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2016
I'm pure grin
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by onward4life(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
Take your time

Bro in like ten seconds I saw two fellas dancing and facing each other
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by lollmaolol(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
Take your time

Are u talking about pure water? Lol

Let's call a spade a spade

I can't find any sticky
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by jidxin(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
How many of you are pure? Take your time
Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by jidxin(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
How many of you are pure? Take your time
so pure

Re: You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
saw nothing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.