Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) (10077 Views)

See Monkey Grabbing Woman's Oranges Like He's The Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Oranges In Latest Video Post | WATCH / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
This guy gat no pity at all... grin

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Haaaaaaaa cheesy

Is that how you use to do? shocked
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Haaaaaaaa cheesy

Is that how you use to do? shocked
No be me joor cool
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by squash47(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Press Until Someting Happens=PUSH

4 Likes

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by iamJ(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
na wa for una, didnt want to talk b4 but guys squeeze breast like this every time

i do it every single time i have sex, especially during doggy, if u havent been doing it lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
sad
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by Lalas247(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Blood of Eve....
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by drnoel: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
ademasta:

Bet u me, a man that paid d dowry won't squeeze it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
drnoel:

Bet u me, a man that paid d dowry won't squeeze it
Hmmm, talking from experience grin

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Blood of Eve....
Brez of eve
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
izaray:
sad
What are you not saying?
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamJ:
na wa for una, didnt want to talk b4 but guys squeeze breast like this every time

i do it every single time i have sex, especially during doggy, if u havent been doing it lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
squash47:
Press Until Someting Happens=PUSH
What are you pushing

2 Likes

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamJ:

Haaaaaa!
During dorrggggggi?

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Haaaaaa!
During dorrggggggi?
grin
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by avadella(f): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
ademasta:
Is that not lalasticlala? Cos that's the next thing he likes after snake cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
avadella:

Chai... grin

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by avadella(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
ademasta:

Chai... grin
I tell you
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
avadella:

Ehn ehn! Me self dey look the picture since... Na oga lala cool

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by jonaifame22(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by jonaifame22(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
I love the way he squeezed the breast.
I hope if he doesn't fvck her,he's preek will rest.
See face,wth all d konji in him,he attacked her chest
Som 8ers aint happy,of d bth of dem dey mke a jest.
As if to say, if na dem, dem no go press d breast

3 Likes

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lubbish people
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by dreamworld: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Is that breast that he is pressing like that.
Is that how u use to do?

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by drnoel: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
ademasta:

Hmmm, talking from experience grin

What would u gain from breaking what u paid for?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by aspirebig: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2017
The real person that will pay the dowry is somewhere hussling.

These ones are just playing ...and having fun

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by Khd95(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Even people wey dey milk cow sef no squiz the mall like dis

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Some men don't know the difference when it comes to
handling, Pressing and Squeezing
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Some men don't know the difference when it comes to
Fondlin.g, Pressing and Squeezing

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by izaray(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
ademasta:

What are you not saying?
Your guess is as good as mine shocked

1 Like

Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by rhelis: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
aspirebig:
The real person that will pay the dowry is somewhere hussling.

These ones are just playing ...and having fun

don't mind her. I pity the hustler ooo.
check out our durable, and long lasting products and also bargain online.
visit https://rhelis.com
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
drnoel:

What would u gain from breaking what u paid for?
Hmmm
Re: Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
izaray:
Your guess is as good as mine shocked
I can read your mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Can You Marry A Girl Who Barbs Her Hair? / See This Bad Girl O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.