Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed (11089 Views)

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Hollawayn05(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
some dude will wish to go join her in church, but dis is craze at the highest Level

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by duullie88(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wia d church at make Boyz turn up

6 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by cruzita(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
so because she wrote OFF TO CHURCH una believe say she wear that thing go church

20 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by rusher14: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'll just be lousy and say it's not what you wear to church but what you wear in your heart.
grin

3 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by BuhariNaWah: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shame

2 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
I doubt she wore that to Church.. she juss dey swaggu am grin

NP -- #badgang --- child of the world -- u AF spoil to the core --

2 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Lescalier: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2016
I will start laying eggs, if this is true.

Habaaaa!!!! The devil cnt enter someone this much.

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by fox26: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2016
she is not going to church, she is fooling you sucker so that you can think she is a nice girl inside. thats a LovePeddler right there, hitting a strip club, pole dancer !!can't you see?

2 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by fox26: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2016
rusher14:
I'll just be lousy and say it's not what you wear to church but what you wear in your heart.
grin

she is not wearing fully. she wants people to read her chest and thighs instead of bible and hymns ,
devil's anaconda

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by vivianbelema(f): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2016
IfIHear
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by mhisbliss(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2016
which yeye church? Mountain of immorality and sexual arousal?
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm. Serious magana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Today is Saturday, come back later angry
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by ignis: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2016
No church in Nigeria will allow this girl enter the church dressed that way.

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by piperson(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2016
duullie88:
Wia d church at make Boyz turn up

off to church of Satan ni lipsrsealed
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by IamLEGEND1: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
You know the next necessary thing na: supply homeboiz with the address make we make appearance.

2 Likes

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by NobleRomm(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
that is not possible .. pls....
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Hollawayn05(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You know the next necessary thing na:
supply homeboiz with the address make we make appearance.

location coming Soon.. Just on ya GPS
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Cornerstone001: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Where's the church, pls? embarassed
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Qualer: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
rusher14:
grin

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by XtraSmooth404: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Her life... Her business.
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Section8(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
I go enta her shurch as a brotherly and I go make I fork nonsense for her life
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Cool23(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Even pastor go stop preaching because of her
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Hollawayn05(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Section8:
I go enta her shurch as a brotherly and I go make I fork nonsense for her life

Brother.. You Need Jesus!
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by okanlawon94(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lescalier:
I will start laying eggs, if this is true.

Habaaaa!!!! The devil cnt enter someone this much.

Taah!!! No try bros D oo
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Rexnegro(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2017
cruzita:
so because she wrote OFF TO CHURCH una believe say she wear that thing go church
You dey mind The drunk op?
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Actually she DIDN'T wear that she only said that for reactions and attention and might have gotten it
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Tushtunez: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2017
God forbid

1 Like

Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by Hollawayn05(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Tushtunez:
God forbid

LOL
Re: U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed by iluvdonjazzy: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Hollawayn05:
some dude will wish to go join her in church, but dis is craze at the highest Level
e no go pas christ embassy.

(1) (Reply)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / "Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.