Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu (23096 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by smartleo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Babatundecash:
I swear say vanguard news paper fall my hand big time....during the programme on Adaba FM,Aketi never accused Tinubu or called him names......I know some desperate politicians are just looking for ways to get Aketi out of the race#I was GRA at Aketi residence for a meeting yesterday and He denied accusing Tinubu.....vanguard abeg fear God nowww!!! For others posting rubish here.....AKETI has already denied saying things of such on premiumtimes newspaper......OWO agbe wa ooo!!! Aketi all the way.
I practically don't want to join issues with you,sincerely aketi is a bad product and you know that very well,he was rejected by his own people in the last election and I know he will still be rejected again.I'm sure ur mind bears witness to my claim.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by jay7(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
ovieigho:
Many of TInubu' s beneficiaries are beginning to hate him just at the moment I started falling in love with him ,casting my mind back on the calibre of people he has 'imposed' or endorsed in recent times I think they have not disappointed,let's give it to the JAGABAN. Ondo people just like what Mary told the disciples of JESUS Christ whatever he ask you to do ,do it. So pls do whatever tinubu says grin grin so far so good am enjoying ambo in Lagos.. tongue

I must show this to Jagaban, you will be the next commissioner for wetin self remind me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Oluwaiye2016: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmm, coming from akederolu, this is wonderful. Gradually these people are becoming free.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by ovieigho(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
jay7:

I must show this to Jagaban, you will be the next commissioner for wetin self remind me
grin grin
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by ovieigho(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
jay7:

grin
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by KnowAll(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aketi has never lost a dime in politics. Meanwhile Tinubu lost millions backing Aketi. No one backs a dying horse to win a race. So Mr Aketi should just hold his fire.
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by Topshow2010(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
If what d ever PDP vanguard reported was true ,then Aketi has lost d respect I av for him.A typical naija politicians wud alwaz cry foul wen tinz do not favour them.
Honestly holding primary election is nt suitable for naija politics at all considering d ill gotten money at d disposal of d politicians who could spend their last card on winning at all cost thereby depriving d best candidate who is nt privilege wit money frm emerging .For instance d emergence of Buhari and BRF won't av been possible if ppl like Asiwaju hadn't rally around them wit Atiku who is bent on spending anytin in order to actualize his ambition.I will alwaz give a big thumb up to senator Mamora(a real democrat and core party loyalist).
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by MOFAZIT: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
vanguard and lies are 5&6
Re: Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu by mikolo80: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Babatundecash:
I swear say vanguard news paper fall my hand big time....during the programme on Adaba FM,Aketi never accused Tinubu or called him names......I know some desperate politicians are just looking for ways to get Aketi out of the race#I was GRA at Aketi residence for a meeting yesterday and He denied accusing Tinubu.....vanguard abeg fear God nowww!!! For others posting rubish here.....AKETI has already denied saying things of such on premiumtimes newspaper......OWO agbe wa ooo!!! Aketi all the way.
he should sue, simples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Distributes 501 E-learning Tablets To Students In Surulere(photos) / Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.