Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives (2272 Views)

Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / 8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Morning, gonna be bringing you the diff types of sleepers with pictures. We might have encountered one or two of them.

Let's have fun this morning

Leggoo
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2016
If you’ve had a roommate before or slept at a friend’s place before, then you can totally relate to most of these types of sleepers.

1. The Wood Dead Sleeper

These are the type of sleepers even the noise from a stadium can’t wake them up. They go wood dead when they sleep and there is no way you can wake them up no matter how hard you try unless you drown them.

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2016
NairalandEFCC1
Smellymouth
Maxiii
mzbouqui

Joshrob , Eleniyan15
skywalker001 , Davidsylva ,
kingIkay , MidasTouche01 ,
armylord, songzDaniel01 ,
blacq2009 , mite, Rencent, sayyid,
Femiartalade , Stormyweather ,
lative , aloobright17 , Marshalee ,
isaacjoe77 , tunmidon , TWOYANSH ,
Ojaymillz, opaniyi12 , AyLuxury ,
insycarc , yuiop

What type of

sleepers are you guys?

grin
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Coldfaya(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2016
where the remaining
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by feldido(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Sorry to interrupt, just shift small make I pack my yansh grin
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2016
2. The Un-proportional Sleeper

These types of sleepers sleep in unimaginable positions. Their hands can be up with their head on their butt and their legs facing south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by mhisbliss(f): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2016
the touch me i slap you kind, i easily wake up from a deep slumber even at the slightest touch, my brother is the deadwood type, steal him he will never wake up

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
op.... add dis one .. grin grin grin

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
crazyquinn i sight ...u top of the morning dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by DonCortino: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Front page kind of thread! grin

Wake me up when it gets there!
Going back to sleep, wood dead activated! cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
3. The Snoring Sleeper

Basically, we all snore from time to time when we sleep, especially when we are really tired but there are some sleepers who can really snore. When they do, you can even hear them across the street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2016
DonCortino:
Front page kind of thread! grin
Wake me up when it gets there! Going back to sleep, dead wood activated! cheesy
lol
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2016
i don dey wait for this guy.... wake me up if he don show

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
crazyquinn i sight ...u top of the morning dear kiss kiss kiss
Good morning to you too kiss how was your night? smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2016
and dis one also grin grin

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
fine dear.. couldnt sleep well dear..having a little headache dear
CrazyQuinn:
Good morning to you too kiss how was your night? smiley
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2016
4. The Fart Sleeper

Ok! So these are the type of sleepers who seem to bottle all the gas in the world in the day and decide to release them all at once while they sleep. They fart non-stop in their sleep.

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
fine dear.. couldnt sleep well dear..having a little headache dear
so sorry kiss hope you feel better soon, drink a lot of water, it helps wink
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dsorry last one.... op...

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2016
realy.. water ke grin grin
CrazyQuinn:
so sorry kiss hope you feel better soon, drink a lot of water, it helps wink
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
5. The Difficult To Wake Sleeper

This type is not the same as the wood dead sleeper because when you wake these up, they actually wake up, walk out and you find them sleeping somewhere else. You wake them up again, they seem normal, walk to the bathroom to go take their shower and you find them sleeping in the shower. They just can’t wake up out right.

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Lastking147(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Tiny23:

3. The Snoring Sleeper

Basically, we all snore from time to time when we sleep, especially when we are really tired but there are some sleepers who can really snore. When they do, you can even hear them across the street.
This one na for my cousin
If to say dem dey contest in
Na Gold or Silver he go collect grin
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2016
op... sorry i don forgetto add dis one

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy.. water ke grin grin
I'm serious, it helps sad if it doesn't work take pain killers then grin
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2016
ok dear grin grin
CrazyQuinn:
I'm serious, it helps sad if it doesn't work take pain killers then grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by sucreblazing(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
smiles.... See baba mugabe mouth like monkey own...some people knw jst fine for sleep at all if pesin emulate them na suicide
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by FreeSpirited: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
boring
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
6. The Everywhere Sleeper

These are the type of sleepers who always wake up and their bed sheet is not on the bed anymore. They sleep everywhere on the bed, tossing and turning. One time they are squatting on the bed, you later find them sprawled on the bed, rolling and tossing everywhere.

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
and dis one also .. omo he many for my laptop...laugh won kill me for here... grin grin grin grin

Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
boring

Really?
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
boring

Really?
Re: 8 Types Of Sleepers We Come Across In Our Daily Lives by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
7. The Talk sleeper

These are the type of sleepers who can actually tell you a whole story while sleeping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative, Weirdest, And Trashy Wedding Gowns. / Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place / See What These Tanzanian Girls Were Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.