Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari (629 Views)

Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. / Why I Excluded Private Sector Players In Economic Team – Buhari / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by Donbigi2(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Credits; Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley
John Kerry came into Nigeria and met with Buhari; he said these words to Buhari, "you inherited a BIG problem". In addition, everyone you meet today, have this question to ask, "how on earth did we slide into the bermuda triangle of recession in a short period of time?".

My answer to Kerry and anyone with such question is simple; we were in a serious game, and we made the WRONG SUBSTITUTIONS in KEY areas. Just like a football game, once key substitutions are wrong the game is automatically lost, it's not rocket science.

PRESIDENT:
Out- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
In- Mallam Mohammedu Buhari

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke
In- Mallam Mohammed Buhari

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala
In- linguist Kemi Adeosun

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh.

After making these substitutions in the four most critical sectors of the country, if you like call them the pillars of our economy; there is only one outcome and that is RECESSION. Even if God sends Jonah here, and the whale brings him down (because he must refuse to come to Nigeria in this time and era when every foreign investor is leaving including the indigenes, even the whale will be scared let hungry people don't eat it) Jonah will still fail to revive the economy with these jokers in these key areas. Obama will fail with this team.

It's not rocket science, you can't replace an Okonjo Iweala with a kemi and expect a miracle to happen (kemi is interested in speaking good English, unfortunately the economy doesn't hear good English). You can't replace an Akinwumi with an aging frail Ogbeh and expect miracles (Ogbeh wants to import grass for his cows, that's his priority); how can a 74yr old secondary school dropout and religious bigot be more effective and efficient than a 58yr PhD holder?? (Buhari just wants Islam to spread, even though it means Christians been burnt alive and also he wants Biafra to DIE).

Pretending that our recent problems are not tied to these wrong substitutions, is evil and treason itself. And yes Kerry you are right, Buhari inherited a BIG PROBLEM, a country that had the largest economy in Africa and third fastest growing economy in the world is a BIG PROBLEM for a 74yr old secondary school dropout. It's like telling my little niece who will be 9 months by 2nd of September, to count one to 10. As simple as the task might be, she will not be able; same with the Almighty Buhari, if you like give him all the executive emergency power, in Ameachi's voice "he won't do NATIN".

I leave you with TEAM GEJ vs TEAM BUHARI; if you had a company, who will be your directors? I'm 100% sure that even the most moronic, idiotic and foolish APC supporter will take the former over the latter.

I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.

#Still on Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by asorocker: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2016
that is why the blame game will never end
Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2016
I just want to ask u a question... Did NOI ask us to prepare for this day or not??

Has she ever faulted the present economic decisions?

If the governors didn't want to save there part why didn't FG save there own part??

Are u also aware that PDP governors apologised for bringing us to this point??

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by Donbigi2(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
I just want to ask u a question... Did NOI ask us to prepare for this day or not??

Has she ever faulted the present economic decisions?

If the governors didn't want to save there part why didn't FG save there own part??

Are u also aware that PDP governors apologised for bringing us to this point??

This is not a matter of pdp vs apc
But his choice of people he works with

1 Like

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by agwom(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by importexpert(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
in my company i will always employ people with vision and not people that cant see beyond their hats

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by Buharism: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Donbigi2:

This is not a matter of pdp vs apc
He failed to understand that the main issue here is simple. . We are not earning enough dollars to meet our demand and that's it. . Simple

There are two ways to solve the problem and the president is chasing both.. . Try to reduce our dollar demand and they to increase our dollar earnings

Unfortunately both process will take years to achieve and Nigerians need to learn to be calm.. things are had I know. .but we have no other option

Well I blame Buhari government for not passing this information clearly enough to the masses

1 Like

Re: My Humble Response -team Gej Vs Team Buhari by Mynd44: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2016

(1)

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction. / Did Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna And The Co-coupists Save Yorubaland? / Ezekwesili Laments Bitterly Over BBOG Protest Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.