Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) (42524 Views)

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
ofeoil:

I am glad that u know igbo men spend money to educate their daughters. It will be hard to find an igbo girl that is uneducated.

That is another credit to us igbo men.

I will let u in on some home truth, if u not a millionanaire or leave abroad, no igbo girl will even talk to u.

Yes, i am happy to have this conversation becos am igbo but if the topic change to yoruba girl, u wont see me at all.

99% of yoruba marriage in the east are to osu and the rest are retiring prostitute. Then u have the over 30 and nearing 40.

Then u have those based abroad that went 4 the closest thing to igbo, based on Nigeria. Good day!
stop splashing spit of lies on not all igbo girl goes for money infact 80% are not like that. i am not reach but am ok. and i have dated many igbo girls without buy a dime to them only somelittle things to show her love is alright for her, infact they are one that give to me. to the extent one gave me a phone but i refused it.i dont know y igbo guys think befor u can a girl is all about money. it is easy to date an igbo girl than yoruba girl. but if an igbo girl loves u ehn u go enjoy. i dont wanna sound tribalisatic stop insulting yoruba and i will not insult igbo because im like igbo (educated not prostitute and drug dealers) girls and boys. expecially some girls( not all because some her muscle women from anambra)
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
ofeoil:

I am glad that u know igbo men spend money to educate their daughters. It will be hard to find an igbo girl that is uneducated.

That is another credit to us igbo men.

I will let u in on some home truth, if u not a millionanaire or leave abroad, no igbo girl will even talk to u.

Yes, i am happy to have this conversation becos am igbo but if the topic change to yoruba girl, u wont see me at all.

99% of yoruba marriage in the east are to osu and the rest are retiring prostitute. Then u have the over 30 and nearing 40.

Then u have those based abroad that went 4 the closest thing to igbo, based on Nigeria. Good day!
oboy y u dey vex say we dey marry the better ones no injure yourself ooo. and stop emphasizing on educated blablabla not a competition am bringing here am only tell u fact.
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by ofeoil: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
michaelandre:
stop splashing spit of lies on not all igbo girl goes for money infact 80% are not like that. i am not reach but am ok. and i have dated many igbo girls without buy a dime to them only somelittle things to show her love is alright for her, infact they are one that give to me. to the extent one gave me a phone but i refused it.i dont know y igbo guys think befor u can a girl is all about money. it is easy to date an igbo girl than yoruba girl. but if an igbo girl loves u ehn u go enjoy. i dont wanna sound tribalisatic stop insulting yoruba and i will not insult igbo because im like igbo (educated not prostitute and drug dealers) girls and boys. expecially some girls( not all because some her muscle women from anambra)

This is wat Tonto Dikeh said before she married Obansanjo Son.

How come all her yoruba husband/ boyfriends are billionaires. Go and see the average igbo guys she dated in comparison.

Yeah! Yeah! I am sure our igbo sisters love u mare than their own brothers. Self delusion is a sin.

Tonto Dike – “If I keep waiting for an Igbo man, I will just end up like Genevieve Nnaji who is eternally single”

Igbo women find it far to easy to catch a yoruba billionaire, yoruba guys are too easy 4 dem.

See ur declaration of love already, shame ur a poor man. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
ofeoil:

This is wat Tonto Dikeh said before she married Obansanjo Son.

How come all her yoruba husband/ boyfriends are billionaires. Go and see the average igbo guys she dated in comparison.

Yeah! Yeah! I am sure our igbo sisters love u mare than their own brothers. Self delusion is a sin.

Tonto Dike – “If I keep waiting for an Igbo man, I will just end up like Genevieve Nnaji who is eternally single”

Igbo women find it far to easy to catch a yoruba billionaire, yoruba guys are too easy 4 dem.

See ur declaration of love already, shame ur a poor man. tongue

u are just quoting statements that do not exist let me tell u when it comes to marriage it is not about my tribe brother or sister use your faculty small na. and who told u that tonto dikes (she is not even Igbo) husband is a billionaire don't be deceived bro or Igbo don't have billionaires anymore woww u don't even know what you are saying . can u show me the source of what u quoted?? . u see what I said the only thing that an average average Igbo thinks would give him a wife is only money and baboon muscle finish, when an average Igbo man wants to marry he will go deep into the village to pick and uncivilized OSU/prostitute to marry he can't even date the civilized once because he gat no swag, he is not romantic, he can't approach girls nothing at all
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by ofeoil: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
michaelandre:
u are just quoting statements that do not exist let me tell u when it comes to marriage it is not about my tribe brother or sister use your faculty small na. and who told u that tonto dikes (she is not even Igbo) husband is a billionaire don't be deceived bro or Igbo don't have billionaires anymore woww u don't even know what you are saying . can u show me the source of what u quoted?? . u see what I said the only thing that an average average Igbo thinks would give him a wife is only money and baboon muscle finish, when an average Igbo man wants to marry he will go deep into the village to pick and uncivilized OSU/prostitute to marry he can't even date the civilized once because he gat no swag, he is not romantic, he can't approach girls nothing at all

It is not about tribe but yoruba and bini men have singled out women from a tribe, just listen to yourself. u sound like a broken record.

Y dont u talk about the ladies of ur ethnic group or any other women in the world? Y our mothers, sisters, daughters and wife?

Are u mad?
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by panditocracy(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2016
michaelandre:
that's a big lie she grew up in the east does not mean that she doesn't know were she comes from. okchidinma sing more in Yoruba does that make her a Yoruba. go and check her instergram she does more of Yoruba. and when you are talking of Yoruba culture dying. it is totally impossible. I give Igbo culture next 20 years it would be no more because there girls would have been sell out for money

Guy you reason like someone with chicken brain.
Who do you think keeps a culture?
A male child does that. When I have a male child I have my legacy preserved because he will continue from where I stopped but a female child will take up a new name, bears offspring for the husband and so on.
Your envy makes you a narrow-minded fool.
Igbos have a village in USA(Virginia), built just like the ones in our village here in Nigeria. I can't say that about yorubas.
It's you people's culture that is even perishing.

You cowards already have an Emir
You people already have ardent Muslims
Soon to find someone of pure breed will be hard in yorubaland
Lagos which we all know as no man's landsgringringrin is populated by a lot of different tribes and those foreign tribes put as one are greater than all the Yorubas in lagosgrin
Sorry man I think you guys are the ones endangeredgringrin
And a saying goes that the igbos are everywhere
And you already know that those beautiful south African babes worship the big preeks of igbo guys and this made their men to hate the igbos. Go check about the xenophobic attacks. The south African women who were crying out to their government to intervene were all married to igbos. The women even have an association of those married to igbos.gringrin
Boy that's how we roll. We marry our igbo girls or other beautiful girls from other tribes and not, I repeat, and not those fugly yoloba girlsgrin

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by panditocracy(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
ofeoil:

It is not about tribe but yoruba and bini men have singled out women from a tribe, just listen to yourself. u sound like a broken record.

Y dont u talk about the ladies of ur ethnic group or any other women in the world? Y our mothers, sisters, daughters and wife?

Are u mad?

Leave the ewedu boy. I no know wetin dey repel them from their own girls. People known for their stark ugliness.
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
eph12:
Is this a signal Lord? Are you trying to tell me something? That my future wife is in New York? Please come again Lord
LOLZZZ. FUNNY U
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
months:

Guy, like i said, pls help our women attain 100% marriage rate, i am already happily married and certainly not to a yoruba or edo. Na hello and goodbye we dey.

My daughter will definately not marry yoruba or edo, i rather she marry a white man instead if she cannot get an igbo guy. We dey born girls, everyday, we can never run out. Mikel don born twins.(girls)

p.s. your yoruba women full togo and ghana. Na 4 there dem dey agree marry dem. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

attoh and damilola, live from ghana. hahahah! hehehehe! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
AV READ THROUGH UR COMMENT ON THIS THREAD, I DOUBT IT IF HAVE REASONING FACULTY? YOUR WORDS SPEAK LOW IQ
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by jonozo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Order for replacement parts for phones, tablets and laptops also you can order for a "feex" from our professional technicians all at affordable prices. We offer pickup and delivery services to locations within Lagos. Visit www.weefeex.com today.

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
panditocracy:

A male child does that. When I have a male child I have my legacy preserved because he will continue from where I stopped but a female child will take up a new name, bears offspring for the husband and so on.
Igbos have a village in USA(Virginia), built just like the ones in our village here in Nigeria. I can't say that about yorubas.

Lagos which we all know as no man's landsgringringrin is populated by a lot of different tribes and those foreign tribes put as one are greater than all the Yorubas in lagosgrin
And you already know that those beautiful south African babes worship the big preeks of igbo guys and this made their men to hate the igbos. Go check about the xenophobic attacks. The south African women who were crying out to their government to intervene were all married to igbos. The women even have an association of those married to igbos.gringrin
Boy that's how we roll. We marry our igbo girls or other beautiful girls from other tribes and not, I repeat, and not those fugly yoloba girlsgrin
is it that u guys have brain but u don't wanna think or u guys don't even have at all. Islam came into yorubaland before Christianity but we as Yoruba don't use that to fight ourselves. Yoruba population of Lagos state is about 75% of the total population what are u sayinggrin . don't worry your Eyes will soon clear to know whether Lagos is no mans land and when it eventually clear don't come and start crying all around naira land grin . but wait is it that u guys are so jealous of Lagos that u wanna cry that u don't have a city like it . nobody can come to your abandoned land to do business because its like giving your business a death sentence. that y u guys run out of your lands over 40% of Igbo population are not in Igbo land and more are running out
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2016
panditocracy:

the day I new igbos can lie more than the devil himself was the day and Igbo man told me aba is more beautiful than Londongrin . so your lies are nothing. who doesn't know that an average Igbo man is semi-senseless they have brains just like baboons no wonder Igbo were not considered as human beings until less than hundred years back. Igbo were not wearing cloths until the British came to Nigeria even until 1930s igbos were still getting married to baboons and gorillas that's y igbos were the last to even wear clothes if not for ajayi crowther igbos would have still be in the thick forest unclad that's why I doubt if anything called NRI kingdom ever exist. now I know that u are one of the baboons that u will always remain so u don't even know that there are Yoruba land in USA, UK, Cuba , Brazil and in different carribean countries and this are real Yoruba lands places that were built by Yoruba slaves more than 200 years ago we always keep our culture that's y an average Yoruba man is more comfortable speaking Yoruba even if he is a professor. but that Igbo village is not even 20 years old so its not even real, its artificial. no wonder Igbo were good for slavetrade because they were considered as baboons and Igbo slaves never preserved a single culture in anywhere in the world ( so foolish set of unwise, uncreative baboons). and you guys will now start lying that u are Jews were Jews ever living naked in the bush interacting with baboons? enough of all this fabricated lies that u are feeding people u guys don't have any single thing familiar with Jews. u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.