Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) (42492 Views)

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
totit:

Some of you are obviously pained.

But don't worry, we are gonna marry all your beautiful ladies and leave the prostitutes/ugly ones for you. No be one naija we dey enjoy?

After all, Yeeboos girls are no-mans/tribe-girl.

Oya wake now..alele..
same with Tiger claw faced girls, nomadic herds men
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by 9ja4show: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
i can comfortably say now that most people on nairaland are kids........love don't have no tribe, it has been around before the existence of mankind.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Gbaddy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
God bless ur union
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by totit: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
same with Tiger claw faced girls, nomadic herds men

grin

Pained..oya run along..

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by 9ja4show: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Queseda:

These igbos are the most tribalistic and hate-filled people I've ever seen. Always priding themselves in some fable thoughts to just feel good about themselves. Always bad-mouthing others for no reason. I've travelled the length and breadth of this country and neighbouring countries and I tell you the Igbos are the worst people I have come in contact with.
They hate on other tribes, yet they are the ones who find it hard to stay in their region, just sit your ass in your region since you don't find anything good about other tribes. Their behaviour is really pathetic and I strongly believe their is something ìn their DNA that makes them behave as if they are some yet-to-evolve apes.
Nigeria will do herself a lot of good to actually let these people have their own country where they can keep their hatred and arrogance before they spread it to other people

yes they are , followed by yorubas

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by 9ja4show: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Disgusting.

the hands you used in typing this rubbish will get burnt from that your chico phone you are using
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:
Once a yoruba man make abit of money, he runs to SS/SE to marry.

At the end of the day, it is yoruba that will end the biggest loser.

Inter-tribal marriage cannot stop Nigeria from disintegrating. It is not a measure of unity.

Isreal and Arab marry each other, yet hate each other with passion.

The white man that enslave black and call them monkey, still turn around to marry the same black.

Does it make them united?

Yoruba will end the loser, i just hope igbo men dont join them.
grin grin

I hope you will not end your life meaninglessly.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by karryn(f): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:
Is this a signal Lord? Are you trying to tell me something? That my future wife is in New York? Please come again Lord
abeg no kill me with laugh o

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by 9ja4show: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

Inter-tribal marriage cannot stop Nigeria from disintegrating. It is not a measure of unity.

The white man that enslave black and call them monkey, still turn around to marry the same black.

grin grin

Your dad's pull out game was so bad , you would have ended up in condoms

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by eph12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
karryn:
abeg no kill me with laugh o
Abeg my hand no dey o cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Disgusting.
[size=14pt]You need deliverance from the sickness of tribal bigotry.
It kills those who refuse to be cured.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by karryn(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:

Abeg my hand no dey o cheesy
na wetin u come put?
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by eph12(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
karryn:
na wetin u come put?
My eyes and mouth o
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by scorpio2013: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yet you keep running to the east to marry.
Queseda:

These igbos are the most tribalistic and hate-filled people I've ever seen. Always priding themselves in some fable thoughts to just feel good about themselves. Always bad-mouthing others for no reason. I've travelled the length and breadth of this country and neighbouring countries and I tell you the Igbos are the worst people I have come in contact with.
They hate on other tribes, yet they are the ones who find it hard to stay in their region, just sit your ass in your region since you don't find anything good about other tribes. Their behaviour is really pathetic and I strongly believe their is something ìn their DNA that makes them behave as if they are some yet-to-evolve apes.
Nigeria will do herself a lot of good to actually let these people have their own country where they can keep their hatred and arrogance before they spread it to other people

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by karryn(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:

My eyes and mouth o
issorite I rest my case

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by SaffronSpice: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
scorpio2013:
Yet you keep running to the east to marry.
It takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by fireforfire: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

grin grin

YOUR are u so bitter? ??
U sound like an enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by superduperjay: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Oh really! What planet are you in? As an events planner I see it happen all the time;it's not new-i myself is married to a Lagos native.
if someone is born, bred and brought up in ibadan,osogbo,ogbomosho,illorin, imeko afon, ikere ekiti, ijebu ilishan and the thousands of cities and villages in the hinterland,the person might not see an intertribal marriage all their lives sef but if its lagos you'll see some not even more than intra yoruba sef. People are still clannish in Nigeria don't be deceived
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by onward4life(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Disgusting.

Bro ist of all... delta said they are not Ibos. They came from Edo ppo IGANKEs in particular. They prefer the term DELTA IBOs. Let's allow love cloud this union...
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by lawnreigh(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

trash written by a a hopelessly weak excuse for a man.

Yoruba men coming to help our girls secure a 100% marriage rate is not a problem, be our guest. loser!

As long as our igbo boyz continue to boycott ya yoruba women, no problem. Check the hit list, igbo boy bang dem all but run home to mummy wen it comes to marriage. It is our igbo women or whites. U dont exist.
And we are marrying your women off so that their generation will be forgotten, remember Africa is Patriarch and our girl don't like marrying outside our tribe making you guys the greatest loosers. I'm dating an Igbo girl now sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by lawnreigh(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

Guy, like i said, pls help our women attain 100% marriage rate, i am already happily married and certainly not to a yoruba or edo. Na hello and goodbye we dey.

My daughter will definately not marry yoruba or edo, i rather she marry a white man instead if she cannot get an igbo guy. We dey born girls, everyday, we can never run out. Mikel don born twins.(girls)

p.s. your yoruba women full togo and ghana. Na 4 there dem dey agree marry dem. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

attoh and damilola, live from ghana. hahahah! hehehehe! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Sorry to say but you are a fo.....ol, on Togo our people are indigenous there and we ain't migrants there because native Yoruba's are there confirming the fact that our ladies don't marry outside our tribe or flat heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by reducto: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
lawnreigh:
And we are marrying your women off so that their generation will be forgotten, remember Africa is Patriarch and our girl don't like marrying outside our tribe making you guys the greatest loosers. I'm dating an Igbo girl now sef

Guy it is you people who are even obliterating the trace of yoruba. Soon you will find it difficult to get a full blooded yoruba child.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by fendorf(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congrats sola!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

trash written by a a hopelessly weak excuse for a man.

Yoruba men coming to help our girls secure a 100% marriage rate is not a problem, be our guest. loser!

As long as our igbo boyz continue to boycott ya yoruba women, no problem. Check the hit list, igbo boy bang dem all but run home to mummy wen it comes to marriage. It is either our igbo women or whites. U dont exist.
Actually, in reality the reverse is the case. If Yoruba men are marrying igbo women then igbos are losing. Ask me how? The Igbo girl starts bearing a Yoruba last name, her children all have Yoruba names. And probably take up Yoruba culture because of where they reside. Common sense is not common afterall. Yemi Alade is a typical example.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
michaelandre:
sorry Yoruba marry anybody they don't have limit of were not to marry from. but na Igbo girls they sabi force Yoruba boys to marry them as Yoruba boys are attractive and romantic.that's fact

tell me something....how do Igbo girls
manage to force Yoruba men to marry
them..hmmm, wonder shall never end

are they forced to pay the bride prize ?

are they forced to sponsor the wedding?

by the way do they use Ak47 or pump
action...huh ....or better still Opc

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by MrNiceGuy5: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
months:

Guy, like i said, pls help our women attain 100% marriage rate, i am already happily married and certainly not to a yoruba or edo. Na hello and goodbye we dey.

My daughter will definately not marry yoruba or edo, i rather she marry a white man instead if she cannot get an igbo guy. We dey born girls, everyday, we can never run out. Mikel don born twins.(girls)

p.s. your yoruba women full togo and ghana. Na 4 there dem dey agree marry dem. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

attoh and damilola, live from ghana. hahahah! hehehehe! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

A married small boy thinking. Hater gonna hate for life.

If u ask this dude now. He is making is money from lagos and you are there hating a region that accommodate you Igbos.
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
d guy is just so-so buh at least he found his type
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by connkg(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:
Is this a signal Lord? Are you trying to tell me something? That my future wife is in New York? Please come again Lord

No, son! Thou art sick. grin
Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by laviecontinue: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
I love nairalanders. Some I love to slap, some I love give shiko, some I love beat up, and some I love to be friend with. Serious! And sometimes I just wish every of our comments is added to our CV or our international passport. Seriously!!! SOME nairalanders ll make you do this mouth cos you just don't have a word for their display of stupidity

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Happy married life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / My Friends Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.