Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life (2017 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by marvelck: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
The three most important moments/day in a girl's life are:

1, The day she is born a girl--her luckiest day. Being a girl na good tin ds days o.

2. The day she gets married--her most happiest day. Almost every girl can never forget her wedding day.

3. And the first time she will ever have sex--her most unforgettable day. Wow, sex is usually something every girl looks forward to. And her first time of doing it, is forever remembered.
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
And childbirth?

1 Like

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
marvelck:
The three most important moments/day in a girl's life are:

1, The day she is born a girl--her luckiest day. Being a girl na good tin ds days o.

2. The day she gets married--her most happiest day. Almost every girl can never forget her wedding day.

3. And the first time she will ever have sex--her most unforgettable day. Wow, sex is usually something every girl looks forward to. And her first time of doing it, is forever remembered.
4.) The day she starts her period for the first time shocked

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by nairalife2013(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
The first time she had sex...hmmm. ok. It means 4 gorgeous ladies will never forget me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by RoyalBlak007: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
the day she makes her

first million bucks grin

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by FvckShiT(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Her fùcking First Díck
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
the day she makes her

first million bucks grin

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm

Nice one
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
What of the day of her first ABOTION?
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by IamNawty(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
My wedding day.. Wit mumy doing all d prayer and crying .. To daddy walking me down d aisle.. To those proud look and smile in my brodas faces.. Awww that will be one of my most important day in life.

That day my parent will pack to d mansion I'll build for dem

Childbirth ofcourse.. All d pushing , pushing and pushing and finally meeting my bundle of joy
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
1. The day she is born into the world
But more importantly the day she is reborn in Christ and is saved from suffering Hell smiley
••••••••
smh. Op you miss the most important 1.

••••••
2. The day I'm signed 2 a major record label cheesy

••••••••
3. The day I marry the extremely wealthy older man who owns the record label wink

1 Like

Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Julietcutie(f): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
not for me... mine is 1) when am called to bar and done with all this law school stuff 2) my wedding day 3)when I give birth to my twin boys... I really want twins for my first issue
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by LuvU2: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Do i really have 3 most important moments? cry
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But more importantly the day she is reborn in Christ and is saved from suffering Hell smiley
••••••••

••••••

••••••••
3. The day I marry the extremely wealthy older man who owns the record label wink
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by kowalsky: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••••

••••••

••••••••

Say the word nd ull be signed to my record label
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
kowalsky:

Say the word nd ull be signed to my record label
Thanks. No. I want a SUCCESSFUL record label tongue
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by kowalsky: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thanks. No. I want a SUCCESSFUL record label tongue

We could make mine sucessful together
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
kowalsky:

We could make mine sucessful together
nope. wink bye.call me when you get it tagther tongue
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by kowalsky: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nope. wink bye.call me when you get it tagther tongue

I will
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
Do i really have 3 most important moments? cry
hahahahaha! youll soon have dont worry
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by LuvU2: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thiwalade:

hahahahaha! youll soon have dont worry
Ok cheesy
Re: The 3 Most Important Moments In A Girl's Life by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
LuvU2:
Ok cheesy
its been a while.. whatve u been up to?

(1) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony / Five Things Couples Do Together Apart From Sex / Thunderbolt: Cheating Lovers Get Stuck While Having S*x In Kitale (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.