Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? (2520 Views)

Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy / Boyfrnd Of Married Daughter Of President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their sex Tape / Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
so u mean u don't French kiss at all?
grin you ask 2 many questions
and that's a bad habit. You better stop wink bye.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you ask 2 many questions
and that's a bad habit. You better stop wink bye.
WTF! miss, you answered my question with a question... How do u explain that huh

WTF! Bye miss angry!
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by malikombi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is funny oooo.
When both of us do indulge in mouth/tongue action, why can't we share ordinary toothbrush?

It's just like a man who has been bleeping several women without protection but claims to have a personal clipper.
Isn't that funny?
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Me i cannoh share oo..i'm an hygiene freak so i'm sorry,i can't share undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by ginajet(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hell No..... Can't share toothbrush with anybody husband, children, mother, father, siblings talk less of ordinary boyfriend..... Anybody wey forget toothbrush should use cottonwool and paste or go and buy new brush.... simple wink
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Loser
You sound fustrated.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
kuchikau:
You sound fustrated.
You are the frustrated one. Why not work on your English instead of transferring your aggression on women by insulting them?

And while you are at that, get a life.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:

You are the frustrated one. Why not work on your English instead of transferring your aggression on women by insulting them?

Am convinced you are fustrated.
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Am convinced you are fustrated...
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:

Am convinced you are fustrated...

You either use "I am" or "I'm" in this context; not "am"
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Harrylord75(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2016
[/color]
kolawaxxy:

Ok[color=#990000]
kolawaxxy:

Ok
kolawaxxy:

Ok
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Who your english EPP?
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:
Who your english EPP?
Sod off my mention. I've given you enough attention
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by rosieluv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
hell no
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by triumph19(f): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can share almost every thing ..buh my tooth brush is xo outta it
Re: Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? by kuchikau: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Sod off my mention. I've given you enough attention

Why is fustration so obvious in your life and comments.?

#weeping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.