Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend (30409 Views)

The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic) / Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated In Plateau (ADP Chairman) / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by kaen1317: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mama Peace, the most hilarious first lady ever. Miss u. No matter how much u hate GEJ you cant but love Mama Peace....Odili, the only man licensed to keep his stolen loot from the court's.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by JuanDeDios: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
HenryDion:
I had a dream, in my dream was a country ruled by a woman whose words have put smiles in the face of many. Despite the unfavorable economy, the hardship was unseen. I have a dream that one day, Mama P will rule Nigeria.
Seriously, you should go back to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by atirolu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Miss this woman
If she's our first lady in this economic recession
Just imagine wot she ll be saying
The only first lady who originated a slang commonly used by many
Chai!!!!!

Love mama peace
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:
Seriously, you should go back to sleep.
Is possible bro. I have a dream.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by SirLewis(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
HenryDion:

With such a dream you should see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Shedking(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
anytexy:
Come first. Alisha Buhari don return from.......? just asking

SHE NEVER COME BACK.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by SirLewis(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
HenryDion:
I had a dream, in my dream was a country ruled by a woman whose words have put smiles in the face of many. Despite the unfavorable economy, the hardship was unseen. I have a dream that one day, Mama P will rule Nigeria.
Sadly this is why Nigeria will never progress
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by dumie(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Comedians gat nothing on her.. Her speeches were everything.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by legaxi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na which one be sub-chief againgrin Nigerians una theatrics no go kill person grin
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
Three Gbozza for Mama PEACE.
Nice one, no hating.
sorry brother, please I want to ask a question. is there anything like subchief.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by madridguy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Come with your sitrep. I can read you loud and clear.

Over.

WinningSun:

sorry brother, please I want to ask a question. is there anything like subchief.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnodaIT:
See Wike who was a common tout used for local runs when Odili was the Governor
Who be this again for my governor neck?
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Flywillz93(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
HenryDion:

he said you should go back to sleep biko
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Carter4luv(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
no first lady can be like you.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Great woman, this is to show that her husbands regime is the best Nigeria will ever have, things like Babankita who destroyed NIgeria have been left unrespected, used , crippled and rotting away in his wheel chair, he will never be walk as a free man without the shame of his corruption and killings hunting him for the few days he has to live. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Carry go mama Patience!
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by samtee37(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is she pregnant or wetin grin
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by EreluY(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
7th picture, first from left looks like Alams. Is he still around? Thought he's been declared dead. Has he resurrected?
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Jesus Christ of Okrika
Mary of Okrika
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mama Peace for 2023 Presidential candidate. She can do much better than all these grandpas without skills and creatives of positive leaderships since 19AB.
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by SURElee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
slimfit1:
When is she going to slim down now.

Walai! God bless you. I came to see the ''gorgeous'' o!
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by boynatty: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2016
dainformant:
Dame Patience Jonathan, ex-First Lady and wife of immediate-past President Goodluck was spotted at the burial of Late Sub-Chief Josiah Minakam at her home-town in Okrika, Rivers state. She was joined at the burial ceremony by governor of Rivers state Nyesom Wike, former Rivers governor Peter Odili, former acting national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus and others. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/patience-jonathan-joins-wike-peter.html

@ 2nd to the last pix...... Pregnant Men I see everywhere
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:26am On Aug 28, 2016
SUPOL:
Must all of them have pot bellies. Naija men n isiewu/nkwobi n bottles

+ dis wike go dey snore well well for night
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by IceDude(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2016
I like this woman ehn cool
Re: Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend by Skipuru(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2016
omo if you come okrika you know say this woman pass man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact / Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.