Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (31257 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
oduastates:
Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS.
The others missed out of his infrastructural "transformation"
It is the turn of the SW,Western SS and north

Yes goodluck did well,he did well in his region,zero corruption, world class projects, Niger Delta clean-up,nddc transformations...now they are happy and fulfilled.as u can see they are not complaining.

So,it's left with SW,Northern states and others.
cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:

That is the sad reality across many African countries, foreign Engineers hold sway!
Its heartbreaking..honestly.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by olahero(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Very soon Ilorin to Lagos will be 3hour journey! Happy me, God Bless This current government.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Please am willing to learn. Elaborate more or better still send me a link to read more.
Anticipating for your response.

Thanks.

KINGwax007:
u shld be a foreigner...

We have already switched to hydro and all the gas pipes has not been repaired. So, it's not the avengers.

Didn't u hear of the massive ungoinf power dams to constructed and 360 more before 2020?

Well, for all i care, avengers can blow up their own dams and flood the whole land... E no concern me
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by UgoPapa: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Every day Mr fashola either inspects lagos-ibadan express way or oyo-ogbomosho express. When will he visit calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja Highway. He is a Nigerian minister not an afenifere minister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Femich18(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
Job well done Baba Fash.

For my area now we dey enjoy 18 hours uninterrupted power supply now.

You are very very right....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by adedayoa2(f): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2016
motive:
Nice 1, pls let him look in2 our electricity.. No light for my area since 2wks now
dunno why people still dey complain of light sha

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Hallynice(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice development
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Zetra(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Fashola is working.. but y na white dey do everything for us for dis country..abi we no get civil engineering graduates? undecided

I tell you bro the thing is now the norms with construction companies.
from experience they know nothing on-the-job, they just act on prepared writeup. it's the blacks(workers) that coach them.

I remember working in one Lebanese construction firm how they brought two of his nephews as expatriates to act as foreman when the clients comes for inspection. they do nothing and know nothing, we do all the brain storming, designs etc but our govt will prefer white to black firms.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by murmee: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2016
rman:
This road changes a lot.

When completed, Lagos to Ilorin will be a dual carriageway end to end.

What is needed and urgently too is a fast train from Lagos to Ilorin. Mr Fashola, are you there?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Chuksxyview(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
You better grow up and stop breeding divisional statement,there is no turn for any region,Nigeria needs to be fixed entirely.

oduastates:

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by murmee: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
UgoPapa:
Every day Mr fashola either inspects lagos-ibadan express way or oyo-ogbomosho express. When will he visit calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja Highway. He is a Nigerian minister not an afenifere minister.
Bad Belle!

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Zetra:

I tell you bro the thing is now no allow with construction companies.
from experience they know nothing on-the-job, they just act on prepared writeup. it's the blacks(workers) that coach them.

I remember working in one Lebanese construction firm how they brought two of his nephews as expatriates to act as foreman when the clients comes for inspection. they do nothing and know nothing, we do all the brain storming, designs etc but our govt will prefer white to black firms.

Its so sad

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by aroti: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2016
oduastates:

Exactly! Then they can boast of what transformation GEJ did for SE and SS during his time as against PMB's for the SW at the end of his time in office. Between Praises and Insults one will be appropriated to both or either of them.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
abeg enough of all this ur blame game... 1 and half year has elapsed let see what u guys can achieve within remaining 2 and half years... snail government

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by cyojunior1(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2016
olahero:
Very soon Ilorin to Lagos will be 3hour journey! Happy me, God Bless This current government.

Wetin dis one dey tlk slf ? 3hours ! Abeg gerrarahei mehn !
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by seguno2: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
oduastates:

Is Lagos-Ibadan express road also in the SE & SS?
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by klvb: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:

That is the sad reality across many African countries, foreign Engineers hold sway!

nah! our bid to indigenize everything in the past led to the DE-INDUSTRALIZATION we r suffering right now... this white companies are giants in the industry with a lot of technological equipments. Go to asian,south america, even the US, n europe; it is still them that r incharge of the capital intensive projects.
what we should be doing is that their board in nigeria should also ve nigerians and nigerians should also be placed in capacitive post so we can learn from them....then minor projects must be given to indigenous firms in order to grow their standards to global world players.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by seguno2: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
UgoPapa:

He is following his master who said that he is president only for the areas that voted for him. The 5% are not part of his federal mandate.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by samtee37(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Good development... .. My correct minister
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Electronzeez(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2016
littlemistress:

You're on point. This road will really ease travelling, while that present road that is prone to accident on a daily basis will be left alone for those tankers & long vehicles to be slugging it out between themselves.

The other road is a complete death trap . That road scares me like hell .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by FaroukM(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Very good job...let's us keep challenging as well as praising our leaders on every step they take..i believe a new leaf will grow...God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Fashola is working.. but y na white dey do everything for us for dis country..abi we no get civil engineering graduates? undecided
Pls leave it to the whites to do. I know a road some whites constructed in 1998 when I was in secondary school. Till today,its still intact. Nigerian contractors are thieves and never mind risking the lives of people by making bad roads,just to bulge their own pocket‎

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Electronzeez(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2016
murmee:
What is needed and urgently too is a fast train from Lagos to Ilorin. Mr Fashola, are you there?

If there is a Lagos to Ilorin train , I will travel every weekend .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Duru1899: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Why always the north and the west? While nothing is happening in southeast and south south region....nawaaoooo
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Electronzeez:

The other road is a complete death trap . That road scares me like hell .
No be only you oooooo my dear, I don't care about how the driver drives from Lagos to Oyo but when we get to that Oyo Ogbomoso road I am always at alert cautioning the driver if he is driving too fast or struggling with a tanker. In fact all those who likes sleeping in the bus wakes up at Oyo Ogbomoso road. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by dadaha: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Keneking:
BRF has scored one point since Nov 2015
i deliver you from cluelessness contracted from previous govt

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Duru1899: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2016
There is God ooooohhh
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by dadaha: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Duru1899:
Why always the north and the west? While nothing is happening in southeast and south south region....nawaaoooo
them no want change

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by prof12(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

How many black companies do give us quality for money?
How many do complete their projects as stipulated?
How many of our indigenous companies are visible on their site of construction?

In the last government most of our indigenous companies were used as channels of laundering, siphoning, looting and defrauding the nation of billions of dollars.

So, for now we have to first complete the outstanding projects before screening indigenous companies that will give us quality for money.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by mecks15(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Jorussia:
The current CHANGE is not a scam,even though there is an ongoing economic hardship which i believe is temporary.
. Yes, the reason why its seems like people are not feeling the impact of this government is because of the increase in the prices of foodstuffs. It is a temporary effect that requires patient.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by alizma: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2016
designking:
Look at the thickness of the road!!! This is truly a world class job.
Those with a sincere heart knows that we are in a better government compare to what we have been having in the past.
guy na you see the main thing wey I de see. imagine those double thickness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.