Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (31260 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
...Without hate nor bitterness in the heart of the opposition....Everyone should acknowledge the fact that fashola is doing his best...

His best is not ENOUGH!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
oduastates:
Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS.
The others missed out of his infrastructural "transformation"
It is the turn of the SW,Western SS and north

Even the devil is afraid of your lies!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Babatunde Fashola, Minister for Power, Works & Housing, visited and inspected Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway yesterday following the official flag-Off of resumption of work.

We got #6Billion Naira budgeted for resumption of work in 2016 after the project was abandoned without budget for over 5 years.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fashola-inspects-oyo-ogbomosho.html
I thought they said,Gej did that Road,anyway sai buhari!sai fashola!I know d only thing that will hinder this admin frm working is lack of fund.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Decryptor:

His best is not ENOUGH!
Eat poop and die!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by ademusiwa16: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=28pt]in one blue state of the 36. there are over 200 project unfinished. because the politician are not well educated.

when a state turn blue states , you are expected to do all your works yourself. but you people shout biafra .. if you can not be independent doing your own thing just till 2019. how can you have biafra.

fifa came, no state approach fifa to pay $1.3 million. how stupid can you be. fifa is about making money. fifa is not a charity.
you pay fifa $1.3 million a year. they allow any state to take part. it is all about money.

[/size]
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:06am On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Eat poop and die!!!

After you sir!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by jay7(m): 4:17am On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
...Without hate nor bitterness in the heart of the opposition....Everyone should acknowledge the fact that fashola is doing his best...

Yea o he is trying his best

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Fourwinds: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
infact no be small thing...

I dey pity d man self...d guy never reach sixty years he hair don turn gray
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Decryptor:

His best is not ENOUGH!
d way I dey use corner eye dey look u eeeemmmhhh.

I go put u in d same cage with d beret wearing minister with a peacock head
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Fourwinds: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2016
olahero:
Very soon Ilorin to Lagos will be 3hour journey! Happy me, God Bless This current government.
take ur time. no be say after we repair dat road finish., u go begin drive 180km/ hr...wooo I go slap u.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Fourwinds:
infact no be small thing...

I dey pity d man self...d guy never reach sixty years he hair don turn gray
Nor b small tin o! Today he's in Niger, tomorrow Kaduna; the next 2 days Ogun..na so him just de move up and dwn...
Hatred is our major problem in these country...when we hate any particular person, tribe or group..even if that person laps us and feed us cake..we go spit am out!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
littlemistress:

You're on point. This road will really ease travelling, while that present road that is prone to accident on a daily basis will be left alone for those tankers & long vehicles to be slugging it out between themselves.

That present one has seven sharp corners. I used to escape accidents by a whisker before I jettisoned the road and started taking the Iwo route to Ogbomosho.

I hope there will be regulation in place to ensure those tankers continue plying the present one. For, they must not flood this Expressway with those rickety.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by kayusely70(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whats the situation now has it been completed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.