Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go (783 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
I met a girl Nkechi in Facebook....I showed my interest in her and she accept my love....I later know that she was a mother of 2 kids....but she lost the senior kid and remain the second one which is a girl of 3 years old....but after explaining about the kids and her age....because our age year is the same but she was 3 months older than me...I still love her and wish to marry her....after some months of chatting together on social media applications....the love have really grown-up that she can't do without calling my number a day...to cut the story short.....she disappeared without saying anything for completely 4 months...during this 4 months....I met a girl Yetunde on Facebook because I thought Nkechi will never come back....Yetunde is really a full grown up girl....in her picture....she looks like 18....not too big....not too slim....very pretty and cool...I told her that I love her and will love to spend the rest of my life with her....after some days of conversation with her about my love with her....she actually accept me and fall in love...it was after that....that I know that she was 15 years of age and still in SSS 3....I was really surprised at her age....because she's really a grown up girl with a lot of beauty in her....she was really begin me to wait for her....because she was still a Virgin and she want to have her first sex on her wedding night and her wedding will be when she graduate from school.....my age is 26....she keeps on and on begin me to wait for her and she was on phone yesterday crying out loud begin me to really wait for her..... Nkechi is of my age and 3 months older than me....she came back online last week and said the reason why she disappeared without saying anything is because she lost her brother and her phone a long the way....she want me to continue the relationship with her.....
I met Nkechi some months ago and we are into each other....Nkechi is mother of 2 kids but lost one....Nkechi disappeared for more than 4 months without saying anything.... After weeks of waiting for her to come back....I have to move on and I met a girl which is really a beauty and grown up girl....but I later find out that Yetunde is 15 and still in SSS 3.... Yetunde is the religious beliefs girl....she really wants me to wait for her until she graduate from university and no sex before marriage.... Nkechi came back last week....and want the conversation to continue....Nkechi is 3 months older than me....she really wants me to be her man....
Am currently not ready for marriage because of my current financial situation....my business went bad some months ago and I was trying to get something else doing this coming year....or travel to USA next year to work for 2 years
So please.....should I wait for Yetunde until she graduate and that will be 4 Years to come....which means Yetunde will be 19 and I will be 30.....or I should go with Nkechi?
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by duduade: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol...

The Facebook Lover.... Stuck between a recycled and un-recycled...
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
My honest opinion....go back to secondary school

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by ReinaFarine: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Darling....
I don't think you are ready for a relationship at all.

let me start from you:

I don't know what seems to be the rush with Nigerian men (No offense) but before considering a serious relationship to anyone, you have to be at a certain level of stability.
Have an apartment, a steady source of income, something more to offer than love. And I'm sorry, but you don't seem to have that. You can't even decide a simple issue of who you're in love with. What do you know about Nkechi? Do you know her full name? Where she lives? What she does for a living? Her parents? How will you claim to be in love with someone and you were not there in her darkest moment (when she lost someone) and you could get so detached that you fell out of love with her and are now crazy about someone else. How many hours do you spend on Facebook?

Nkechi is a single mother. Before considering pursuing anything with her, think of the baby. It is not just I can handle another man's kid. It is, are you comfortable enough to take care of a baby? What do you know about the baby daddy? And his family? Where are you going to live with her? I would like to believe Nkechi is more matured than clubbing and cinemas and right now she's thinking of a home for her and her baby... She needs someone future conscious. How much do you have saved up? Can't it take care of the baby up till at least ss3 in case of an emergency? I am of the opinion that a man that doesn't have enough to take care of my first kid until college is not ready for me. And a woman that doesn't have enough for the second is needs a job not a man. When you're together, you'll figure out how to save for the third.

Yetunde.
Please don't allow anybody hear you say you're in love with a fifteen years old secondary school girl. It doesn't matter how matured she looks, mentally and emotionally, she's still a baby. What makes you see a future with a baby that doesn't even know how beer taste?
What make you think she's going to mature into the woman for you? And you're discussing virginity and sex with her online..
Shame!
Tell her to read her book and forget about man and relationship until she's in college.

And you too... Stop Facebook hook up until you're in the right place to have a family.
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Oxster(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Pls it's too early to start some funny folksgringrin
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Who else doesn't understand this write-up
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:
My honest opinion....go back to secondary school
dis is not about secondary school or whatever....need a serious advice....I won't be here if I knew what to do
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Who else doesn't understand this write-up
I don't I swear.
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
duduade:
Lol...

The Facebook Lover.... Stuck between a recycled and un-recycled...
yeah....it's a Facebook love....but it's really more than that right now....
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Oyindidi(f): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
At 26 you want to go out with a girl of 15? I'll advice you marry Nkechi that's if you are ready to marry
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
At 26 you want to go out with a girl of 15? I'll advice you marry Nkechi that's if you are ready to marry

cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Oyindidi(f): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
daylyt:

cheesy
Na who be this derailer?tongue
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Some members said they don't get the point.....
I met Nkechi some months ago and we are into each other....Nkechi is mother of 2 kids but lost one....Nkechi disappeared for more than 4 months without saying anything.... After weeks of waiting for her to come back....I have to move on and I met a girl which is really a beauty and grown up girl....but I later find out that Yetunde is 15 and still in SSS 3.... Yetunde is the religious beliefs girl....she really wants me to wait for her until she graduate from university and no sex before marriage.... Nkechi came back last week....and want the conversation to continue....
Am currently not ready for marriage because of my current financial situation....my business went bad some months ago and I was trying to get something else doing this coming year....or travel to USA next year to work for 2 years
So please.....should I wait for Yetunde until she graduate and that will be 4 Years to come or go back to Nkechi?....
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Leave the both of them. Why will you be dating a 15years old girl, are you a paedophile?
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by habsydiamond(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Yetunde 18...15...SS3..... yetunde 18....15....SS3...nnkechi goooooo.....Nnkechi go again....nnkechi goooooooooooo.....nnkechi come come back....she come back sotay she no come go again....she come say she one marry me....Op restructure Ur write up pls....
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
Yetunde 18...15...SS3..... yetunde 18....15....SS3...nnkechi goooooo.....Nnkechi go again....nnkechi goooooooooooo.....nnkechi come come back....she come back sotay she no come go again....she come say she one marry me....Op restructure Ur write up pls....
I said she looks like 18 and please don't mind my write up....I do that when I'm nervous about something
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by habsydiamond(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Olagokefedrick:
I said she looks like 18
your repetition is too much edit Ur write up na if u re sure u need advice
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Confused tale.Wish u well in ur adventure
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na who be this derailer?tongue

tongue tongue
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by favourmic(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
bro
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by Olagokefedrick: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
favourmic:
bro
OK
Re: A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go by mikejj(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Is like your pastor said your wife will come from facebook abi.hey the worst thing that can happen to a man is to wait for a girl for sometime nah nah.bro it is possible that you havnt seen any of them.guy write both of them off your mind..and face your financial life.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO RULES .30 Billion Concert Pictures In Vast Magazine,oloko Interview / What Would I Have Done Without A Condom? / ​lovers Genital Organs Gum Together During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.