Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil (29828 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) / Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by longerthroat(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
So the kidnap was never a scam as claimed by many...
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Iyascobobby90(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
To me; this report truly shows that Boko Haram are just bunch of cowards.... their time is up, though the FG must handle the situation now carefully, diligently and intelligently

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by TheFreeOne: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You're conflating issues. Those efforts came later. For the first two weeks, FG did nothing.

How did you know the FG did nothing. Are you the C-in-C or one of the service chiefs

Didn't you read where Aisha wakil said she was with one of the generals in the bush trying to negotiate the release of the girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by JuanDeDios: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

How did you know the FG did nothing. Are you the C-in-C or one of the service chiefs

Didn't you read where Aisha wakil said she was with one of the generals in the bush trying to negotiate the release of the girls
I read it. You're getting things mixed up.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by olahero(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God, i can read and understand.
So this is all about Chibok girls? and some say it's a scam.
I like this Aisha Wakil, she is a good woman.

I can now Understand Boko Haram as a evil sect.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by PHIPEX(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lies travels at a speed of light but truth will always catch up. I pity those that called GEJ clueless. Time shall tell who is actually clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by HomeOfMe(f): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:
No comment; fvcking too long; I can't come and kill myself on a ruse matter

[size=20pt]chibok girls na scaaaammmmmm[/size]
When mama peace said "chai,there is God o!" Nigerians and the whole world laughed at her,comedians mimicked her others ridiculed her.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
[size=14pt]Anyone clapping and commending former President Goodluck Jonathan has a big problem with intellectual comprehension.
He was President, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, but he failed woefully to control and command the Nigerian military for the JTF to be out of control?
The case of JTF chasing the Boko Haram terrorists from releasing the kidnapped Chibok school girls is ridiculous when a Nigerian Army general was there with her? What is the Signals Unit of the Nigerian Army for?
The 57 Chibok school girls said they escaped and were not released by Boko Haram.
Too many half truths in her interview.

Fact is, former President Jonathan politicized the entire Boko Haram crisis and that was why his National Security Adviser and military commanders misappropriated the revenue allocations of the Ministry of Defence and he used part of the allocations for his presidential campaign to secure a second term that he failed to get, because of his administrative incompetence and corrupt government.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Geniro: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
helovesme:

Of course the bitshhh is a boko haram apologist.

Imagine her having such access to those terrorists yet Jonathan and his entire security/defence team did nothing about it.

She needs to be dragged by the tittiesss and questioned. There's a lot more that she hasn't confessed to/disclosed.

Tell the dullard in Aso Rock to dehumanize her na. After all the hulabaloo in declaring her wanted has gone to naught.

Shameless zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by luvinhubby(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
otokx:
Have never been comfortable with the idea of civilian JTF.

Me too.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
I read the interview and am not really impressed. It's a shame this woman can't even hide her support for the blood sucking boko haram terrorist. People like her are all over Borno state and they are the reason why defeating boko haram is taking so long.

She conveniently and shamelessly blamed innocent people who out of empathy and their sense of humanity decided to campaign for the release of the Chibok girls at a time when the GEJ government refused to do anything for frustrating the release of the girls. That's a very cheap blackmail from a boko haram apologist who want us to think she's the only one that can help rescue the girls.

I hope DSS and army directorate of intelligence already placed this terrorist woman under watch. I am sure she's a double face mole who is passing information to the terrorist and romancing the military at the same time. Her cup will soon be full very soon and she will pay for all her atrocities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by doe: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
She is a terrorist sympathiser and should be behind bars.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Geniro: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
seunmsg:
I read the interview and am not really impressed. It's a shame this woman can't even hide her support for the blood sucking boko haram terrorist. People like her are all over Borno state and they are the reason why defeating boko haram is taking so long.

She conveniently and shamelessly blamed innocent people who out of empathy and their sense of humanity decided to campaign for the release of the Chibok girls at a time when the GEJ government refused to do anything for frustrating the release of the girls. That's a very cheap blackmail from a boko haram apologist who want us to think she's the only one that can help rescue the girls.

I hope DSS and army directorate of intelligence already placed this terrorist woman under watch. I am sure she's a double face mole who is passing information to the terrorist and romancing the military at the same time. Her cup will soon be full very soon and she will pay for all her atrocities.

The Military know better than zombies like you. She is walking free cos she is clean unlike those fools in Aso rock who profited from the Chibok fiasco.

The lady has clearly shown that working silently is better than the blazing propaganda methodology of the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by cescky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mustay:
The headline is misleading. Michelle and BBOG have made the girls diamond and gold like BH guys said. They are also aware that holding these girls is the asset they've got in a dying battle. The effect of the Chibok girls stuff is the untold stories of other citizens that have been kidnapped or killed by BH. In fact, we seem to have forgotten about the boys that were murdered in their hostels.

Intelligence could have helped us in rescuing these girls a long time ago. We deal with these issues with a helicopter view rather than working with the foot soldiers.

Interestingly, Aisha's origin shows the unity in our diversity. While some want to continue dividing us along ethnic and religious lines, reality appears to be telling us a different story.

nice one mustay...

ive always loved the fact that ur views have always been objective even from way back.

good one my friend

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by hero2000: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't trust this woman. As many have said, she portrays BH members as people involved in a 'play kidnapping' that went bad. If they really wanted to release them why didn't they just bring the 50 girls to a place and call their 'mama' to come and get them?

After April 2014 kidnap of the Chibok girls they still killed thousands of people mercilessly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by tinsel: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
This woman's place is jail in a proper society. She just talked rubbish and small minds are here hailing her. She is part of Boko Haram 100 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Geniro:

The Military know better than zombies like you. She is walking free cos she is clean unlike those fools in Aso rock who profited from the Chibok fiasco.

The lady has clearly shown that working silently is better than the blazing propaganda methodology of the APC.

The people that profited from chibok kidnap and boko haram are GEJ, PEJ, Dasuki, Ihejerika, Minimah and other greedy PDP members that kept the war going by stealing over $2.1billion meant for fighting the terrorists.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by chigoizie7(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
What can I say?

Some issues are better handled diplomatically.

When a mosquito perches on ur scrotum, only then will u realise that violence is not always the solution to every situation.

God Bless GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Montaque(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
For those who support a military approach to the rescue of the girls, I'll inform you that its a rather long rope to walk on. Negotiation will get the work done and that makes this woman an assets to the FG.
Or what do u see with the force being applied since this iSsue started, I hasn't gotten us our girls back. It has rather complicated the issue.
What the woman said about the publicity is true, and factual. BBOG, barring their humane intentions, made the issue a difficult one. We should learn that not all truths are meant to be said, cos that may be the last truth you will ever say.
I pray for the girls return, they have suffered a lot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Sajevo: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
The snitch Aisha Wakil just accepted complicity in the formation and workings of Boko Haram unknowingly. But I won't take her word for it,she could be a liar but one thing I am sure of is she is double agent Jihadist ,working against christianity in Nigeria, pretending to be a compassionate woman.She is anything but.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by kokoA(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
This woman is strange sha. 1st, she is full blooded igbo by tribe, 2nd, she was born a Christian, 3rd, she doesn't speak hausa nor kanuri, yet BH trusts her so much and calls her "mama"

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by OBAGADAFFI: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The Woman is a TERRORIST, and her story is fable

I thought you are more knowledgeable than this.

This woman is a mediator, and that's how they operate world wide.

This woman is not running, she has been to the DHQ and she is still walking.

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Geniro: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
seunmsg:

The people that profited from chibok kidnap and boko haram are GEJ, PEJ, Dasuki, Ihejerika, Minimah and other greedy PDP members that kept the war going by stealing over $2.1billion meant for fighting the terrorists.

Trash! That $ 2 billion naira nonsense is very stale. This useless govt. who profited from the chibok fiasco have suddenly gone dumb over how to go about it.

This Aisha woman made so much sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

I thought you are more knowledgeable than this.

This woman is a mediator, and that's how they operate world wide.

This woman is not running, she has been to the DHQ and she is still walking.
Terrorism is a very serious business and this woman knows it. Forget her story baba

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by mencer(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
i think bokoharam capitalized on the BBOG NOISE/CAMPAIGN there were hundreds of others who have been released or found without the noise in the media
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by OBAGADAFFI: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Terrorism is a very serious business and this woman knows it. Forget her story baba

But you know that everything in terrorism and militancy is not black and white.

You must always have people who can talk to people on ground, that's why mediators are needed.

The same rules was applied for Niger Delta militancy.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by DaStunz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
No body was kidnapped. Its a pure scam.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by DaStunz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Anyone clapping and commending former President Goodluck Jonathan has a big problem with intellectual comprehension.
He was President, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, but he failed woefully to control and command the Nigerian military for the JTF to be out of control?
The case of JTF chasing the Boko Haram terrorists from releasing the kidnapped Chibok school girls is ridiculous when a Nigerian Army general was there with her? What is the Signals Unit of the Nigerian Army for?
The 57 Chibok school girls said they escaped and were not released by Boko Haram.
Too many half truths in her interview.

Fact is, former President Jonathan politicized the entire Boko Haram crisis and that was why his National Security Adviser and military commanders misappropriated the revenue allocations of the Ministry of Defence and he used part of the allocations for his presidential campaign to secure a second term that he failed to get, because of his administrative incompetence and corrupt government.
[/size]

Over Sabi....! Keep masturbating with ur brain.
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Bizibi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Uncletony:

Laughable !
really laughable.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by OBAGADAFFI: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
DaStunz:
No body was kidnapped. Its a pure scam.

People were kidnapped, and many have been rescued.

But Oby and co deliberately focus on Chibok kidnapped girls alone, for reasons know to them alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Bitterleafsoup: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Osyabj:

Here are the facts about Chibok girls and the MOST [s]wicked soul ever to walk this planet, the pdp, pipeline terrorist , Jonathan:

1) The wicked soul, Jonathan, alone, cancelled the deal to release the Chibok girls 2 months into their captivity

2) Jonathan did that SOLELY to share the 40 million dollars voted for their release/

May 27, 2014 Vanguard: Jonathan’s call stopped last minute deal to free girls—Report

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/jonathans-call-stopped-last-minute-deal-free-girls-report/

"BUT for a last minute change of mind by President Goodluck Jonathan, the abducted Chibok girls would have been freed, UK media reported yesterday." “One hundred non-combatant, low-level sympathisers were to be freed and the two groups brought together in a convoy of buses accompanied by a hand-picked go-between, respected Nigerian journalist Ahmad Salkida. The plan had been agreed in tortuous negotiations in response to worldwide outrage over a night-time raid on a school in the town of Chibok on April 14 when the girls were abducted from their dormitories.

May 21, 2016: Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release

https://www.nairaland.com/3120059/tukur-jonathan-shared-35m-meant/1

Mr. Tukur reportedly received $40 million from the office of the National Security Adviser after he boasted that he was in a position to negotiate the release of the abducted Chibok girls using some contacts in Chad, including Chadian President Idriss Deby.

However, the EFCC sources said the ostensible negotiation were botched from the very beginning by Mr. Tukur's deceptive moves. For example, President Déby reportedly received only $5 million from Mr. Tukur, who then helped himself to $35 million.

One EFCC source said the former presidential aide has claimed that he shared the bulk of the "negotiation" funds with his boss, Mr. Jonathan.

Bottomline, Jonathan cancelled the release of nearly 95% Chritian girl children just so he can make money off of them.

Further, the Dep. Sepeaker yusuf Lasun stated in the punch that over 700,000 Nigerians were murdered by boka haram while Jonathan and Dasuki were sharing blood money .
[/s]

Did you no read where US and UK told him not to negotiate with terrorist? How come you did not post that part?
Re: Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil by Bitterleafsoup: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
seunmsg:

When will they be jailed a year and a half counting? Stop fooling yourself with this propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST / Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.