Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Get Attracted To Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Attracted To Older Women (972 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? / Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Attracted To Older Women by martyns303(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
I had to rethink opening this topic, but the urge to share my feelings and the need to know am not alone on this issue took the better side of me, so here we are...

I recently had an encounter with a 42yr old lady and it changed my perception about older women, ever since I can't stop having a conversation with one or flirting with one whenever the opportunity presents itself.... And here are some of observations about them.

1. They like to see themselves younger than they actually here.

2. When relating with them avoid over expression of respect, "ma", "aunty" or other phrases shouldn't be over used, show respect on low key

3. Talk to them just as you would talk to your GF, just because they got older doesn't mean they have become a grandma, under that age is the same young girl.

4. They grave attention more than a under 25, this may sound untrue, but it actually is the truth, a lady once said to me "it feels good to be noticed".

I wish I could go on, did I mention they have this touch of elegance? I just hope I am not alone with such admiration for older women?

1 Like

Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
open enjoy d fun while it last grin

buh

need I tell u dat ur destiny z gradually diminishing just like d burning of candle.

enuf said lipsrsealed
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by mrmrmister: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
You're not alone bro, it's every young guy's fantasy to be with a sexy, classy, and intelligent older lady ( milf)
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by poyepa(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
martyns303:
I had to rethink opening this topic, but the urge to share my feelings and the need to know am not alone on this issue took the better side of me, so here we are...

I recently had an encounter with a 42yr old lady and it changed my perception about older women, ever since I can't stop having a conversation with one or flirting with one whenever the opportunity presents itself.... And here are some of observations about them.

2. When relating with them avoid over expression of respect, "ma", "aunty" or other phrases shouldn't be over used, show respect on low key

3. Talk to them just as you would talk to your GF, just because they got older doesn't mean they have become a grandma, under that age is the same young girl.

4. They grave attention more than a under 25, this may sound untrue, but it actually is the truth, a lady once said to me "it feels good to be noticed".

I wish I could go on, did I mention they have this touch of elegance? I just hope I am not alone with such admiration for older women?
your mindset is your problem!
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by Flexherbal(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hope the older women you are talking about are not people's wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by talktonase(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sugar mummy syndrome...
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by kendrick9(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
You're not alone bro, it's every young guy's fantasy to be with a sexy, classy, and intelligent older lady ( milf)
not everyone's
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by mrmrmister: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
kendrick9:
not everyone's
good for you then cheesy but you're missing grin
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by martyns303(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hope the older women you are talking about are not people's wives?

Some are definately married, but it mostly ended in conversations.
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by kendrick9(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
good for you then cheesy but you're missing grin
don't think so. i like them fresh and young
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by cruzita(f): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
this one no be small problem bro

u need to fight it
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by emeijeh(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
talktonase:
Sugar mummy syndrome...
SMS grin
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by MrCork: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
martyns303:

...WOW...so u sayn u woud go down on a 70years ols woman...abi?....bro, u really realy realy realy reallly neeed help!!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: I Get Attracted To Older Women by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
having an experienced milf for weekend escapades its like a scrips full of assorted goodies

(1) (Reply)

From A Confused Lover / For Ladies: What You Should At Night Before You Sleep / Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.