Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Games Ugly Gals Play. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Games Ugly Gals Play. (3166 Views)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Do Men Tend To Go For The Ugly Gals For Marriage ? / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Ugly Gals Play. by xynerio(m): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2009
A number flashed me one day and I called back only for a female voice to tell that my number had been flashing her. I ask her name and location and she said her was DAKORE, that she stay in Aguda. I introduced my myself and I told her I will like to see her one day. She ask me to meet her in front of Tasty Fried Chicken at Adeniran Ogunsanya street in surulere. I went there and I called her to tell me the colour of her dress, she said pink and I quickly spotted a lady in pink dress standing in front of the right venue. She was wearing glasses, I didnt see her face from afar. When I got close to her, her face was full of acne with black spot all over. That day I was pissed. Well I manage to buy her a drink and ran for my life. I believe they forge numbers and if a guy pick it, the game has begun. Fine gals no get time for this shit.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by posakosa(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2009
Is it by force to start a thread ?! Did someone put a gun through your head ?! Do you have friends that you can talk to ?! angry angry angry angry
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by poshangel: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa na u know o! i actually find d thread funny and at least no one forced u sef 2 respond.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by posakosa(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2009
whats funny about a man calling a woman ugly ?!
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2009
One man's food is another man's poison but definitely e get some girls wey man pikin no fit stand especially the ones with mouth or body odour. Damn! Its too bad.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by xynerio(m): 12:57am On Oct 02, 2009
What is posakosa's problem? This is not just ''post for posting sake'' this is reality. That is not the first time it has been happening. Someone also told it has happened to him. So Mr posa were u drowse off when u posted this?
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by posakosa(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2009
xynerio:

What is posakosa's problem? This is not just ''post for posting sake'' this is reality. That is not the first time it has been happening. Someone also told it has happened to him. So Mr posa were u drowse off when u posted this?

You are really living in fantasy land ?! was I drowse off >>! grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha!
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by nana(f): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2009
This OP's location says it all cheesy
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by TOPE20001(f): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

Is it by force to start a thread ?! Did someone put a gun through your head ?! Do you have friends that you can talk to ?! angry angry angry angry

lmao grin
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Treetop20(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2009
lol
ugly women need love too
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by CrazyMan(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2009
*Laughing hard at the poster's story*
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 02, 2009
sighs**
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by bigfoot79(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
Let's get this straight mr porter. Does acne and black spots makes one ugly? You are an obvious loser and a gold digger lookin 2 reap out of thin air . Darn you must be ugly and tactless yourself, if not just because she flashed you blah blah bla. You no get gf and you dey find fine girl, you go grow old still searching wawa . mumu. Otondo .thief
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by iice(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2009
How is it a game? Did she tell you otherwise? Did she do a song and dance meant to tease and entice?

Correlation man. . . undecided
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Epi: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
@poster

when sexing her, make sure the room is pitch dark or cover her face with a brown paper bag. hahahaha hey hayyy wink
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
You too were desperate for agreeing to meet her i.e you thought you had scored an easy lay. I bet you are not Mr Universe yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Dewdeuces(f): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
ROFLMFAO i guess your lucky like that@poster

posakosa:

^^LMAO
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by desthan(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You too were desperate for agreeing to meet her i.e you thought you had scored an easy lay. I bet you are not Mr Universe yourself lipsrsealed

don't mind the cheap loser
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by ebila(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
*just passing through*
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by blandyne(f): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
xynerio:

A number flashed me one day and I called back only for a female voice to tell that my number had been flashing her. I ask her name and location and she said her was DAKORE, that she stay in Aguda. I introduced my myself and I told her I will like to see her one day. She ask me to meet her in front of Tasty Fried Chicken at Adeniran Ogunsanya street in surulere. I went there and I called her to tell me the colour of her dress, she said pink and I quickly spotted a lady in pink dress standing in front of the right venue. She was wearing glasses, I didnt see her face from afar. When I got close to her, her face was full of acne with black spot all over. That day I was pissed. Well I manage to buy her a drink and ran for my life. I believe they forge numbers and if a guy pick it, the game has begun. Fine gals no get time for this shit.             

So what, is it a curse now to have acne angry angry angry I used to have acne when i was a teenage girl, you need to grow up.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by snazzydawn(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
some guys think they are a gift of God to women! bleurghhh!!!! poster, post your picture here let us see how handsome you are! nonsense.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
snazzydawn:

some guys think they are a gift of God to women! bleurghhh!!!! poster, post your picture here let us see how handsome you are! nonsense.

Abi o! some think they were sent down from heaven to be heartthrobs lipsrsealed.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by snazzydawn(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
still waiting for your picture, fynboy poster.
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by dani1luv: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
Poster you'r really in FANTASY LAND
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by ztyle(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
dani1luv:

Poster you'r really in FANTASY LAND
i concur, infact i 2nd and 3rd that!~~

Dan how far, u just throwa me like that? embarassed
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Macgreat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
funny
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by ztyle(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
Macgreat:

funny
wetin funny?
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by sexyLeamon(f): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
posakosa:

I have seriously laugh so much at this post grin
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by dani1luv: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
ztyle:

i concur, infact i 2nd and 3rd that!~~

Dan how far, u just throwa me like that? embarassed

I nor fit 4get ma Guy nna
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by Macgreat(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
ztyle:

wetin funny?

Is that a Question?
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by xynerio(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ya all want to see my pic?
Re: Games Ugly Gals Play. by H2O2: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
you be handsome egba dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women's grooming / What Is Wrong With This Proposal Picture? / My Love Life Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.