Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910482 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
holar2ge:

How did u now go about it? CIC hasn't contacted you yet for evidence of payment

Not everybody CIC send that 3of my frds was not asked evidence of payment, sometimes once u have the money in your account

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
essyife:

It was not stated there that I should pay it in my admission letter only said I should persent my letter to the embassy datz why I choose that one ,3school gave me admission I only saw it in the shool website thanks
You are good to go....
Gonna end well soon...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
cbcareer:
Hello House. I have been trying to submit my online application using my MasterCard from FCMB, ECOBANK & FIRSTBANK and all declined. Is anyone experiencing this? How do i make the payment? any specific card type or bank to use? Thanks

Contact your bank and make sure you have enough cash in the account.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cbcareer: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have enough funds to cover the payment. I also tried someone else's card. It declined as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
use gtb card
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
cbcareer:
I have enough funds to cover the payment. I also tried someone else's card. It declined as well

Nigerian Bank Cards has been disabled for online and international transactions except if it is a US Dollar card.

Look for someone that's got it.
Happy to help

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
cbcareer:
It was on the news recently that due to current volatility in the foreign exchange market, banks will suspend the usage of NAIRA DEBIT card online for transactions priced in foreign currencies. It's possible this is affecting the completion of your transaction. You need to contact your bank(s) for update and clarification.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oyemat123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gymme:
As per medical, you should wait until you are instructed to go for it since it was not upfront. If 'visa' is not ready when it is close to January resumption, you can defer your admission without informing VFS.
'Student visa validity is the duration of your program as you indicated on the IMM form. So if you applied for TRV yourself, you would know what you put there under 'duration of your program'.

Thanks very much. On my IMM form the duration is January 2017 to January 2018. Now that I may likely defer to September wont it be an issue.? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
guzan:
Hello House, I have a question, my int passport will expire in September 2017 and i am about to apply for TRV should this be a concern? or must i renew my passport to get approved?

You need to renew or else you cause denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
abestine:

You need to renew or else you cause denial

Long time, hope your doing great?
Has your TRV been approved?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nony1:

Long time, hope your doing great?
Has your TRV been approved?

Was denied, so I deferred till next year Fall, main reason as stated by the VO is insufficient finance, putting plans together to refire by March next year.

Thanks for asking, God will crown all our efforts with brilliant success

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
abestine:

Was denied, so I deferred till next year Fall, main reason as stated by the VO is insufficient finance, putting plans together to refire by March next year.

Amen.

It is well

Even after medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thank u.. For d advise I really appreciate it . abt the case specific enquiry how will I o that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Amen. Don't give up? Share the documents you submitted so that we advice towards addressing the concerns raised in your application.

I ask who is your sponsor?
How much fee did u pay?
How did you prove your sponsor's relationship?
Did you add assets?
How much is ur sponsor's balance?
How much is your balance?
abestine:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
What's ur programme?
. Computer engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
metrecube:

I think you should send case specific enquiry to cic since its beyond 16 weeks of normal processing period. Cic with their processing delay..... It will definitely end well.
. thank you I really appreciate ur reply .but one more u said I shud send a case specific enquiry to CIC wat exactly am I going to send coz I have sent dem mail twice and no response just an automated reply that dey will not reply if I'm still within processing time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
please home...... how much is the cost of medicals for this Canadian approved hospitals .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fronter:
. Computer engineering
PGC or PGD? I advice you send Case Specific Enquiry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
metrecube:

I think you should send case specific enquiry to cic since its beyond 16 weeks of normal processing period. Cic with their processing delay..... It will definitely end well.
. Thank u I really appreciate ur reply but one more u said I shud send a case specific enquiry to CIC wat exactly will I send coz I sent dem mail twice I only got an automated mail tat I wount be replied if I'm still within d standard processing .pls get back to me thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
PGC or PGD? I advice you send Case Specific Enquiry.
. PGD o.. I don't understand what exactly or how shud I send it coz I sent two mails concerning this and I got no response just an automated mail that dey wount reply if my application is within processing time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abmendozer(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
oduzbaba89:
please home...... how much is the cost of medicals for this Canadian approved hospitals .
IOM Ikeja is 40,200 as at last week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fronter:
. PGD o.. I don't understand what exactly or how shud I send it coz I sent two mails concerning this and I got no response just an automated mail that dey wount reply if my application is within processing time

Below is the Case Specific Enquiry link;

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cbcareer: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for the update. I just confirmed the news from my bank as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ramsol00: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
cbcareer:
Thanks for the update. I just confirmed the news from my bank as well.

You have to use a Visa Gold card (if you have a domicilliary account), I had to face this too when I wanted to submit on friday until I used dom acct. I sent you a pm already on how you can go about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fronter:
. Thank you .
All thanks to God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beloved2000: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
What's your Undergraduate programme?
tnxamil Mikymiko....BSC Marketing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beloved2000: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nony1:

Tnk u so much @ Nony1 for ur wonderful contribution...its very much apreciated...I wil seriously look into d GMAT tin

Good morning to you , congratulations on your academic achievements thus far. If you are certain that all Universities that offer your course requires GMAT and you really wish to study that particular course then go ahead and write GMAT.

#never consider your weakness in your pursuit
#passing the exam is a function of work plus grace.

If otherwise, you could consider closely related courses and during your visa application, you can still write a convincing sop to that effect.

TRV hopefuls, this is our week of TRV approval in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nony1:

Amen.

It is well

Even after medicals?

Yes! Though I did upfront medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by beloved2000: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
xyoung:
@Beloved2000..
I wont advice you to switch courses. Its a BIG RED FLAG during visa application except you have years of work experience in the new course area. Be brave and take that GMAT
Tnk u so very much @ xyoung.I hv BSC Marketing n am looking at masters in HR.i also jst chattered in CIPM...chattered Institute of Personnel Mgt.Pls, do u think I shld go ahead or stick with Masters in marketing which I dnt want to further anymore...tnk u n God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Benstone: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello house, am new here, I have submitted my application through paper route, and i did not include my email, but i included phone number, how will they contact me for medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Benstone: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
emma4eva:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, PASSPORT REQUEST(99.9%)
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route
11. xyoung: October 21, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. Benstne : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.