Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (16586 Views)

Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2016
In this time and age, money is essential in attracting women, but its not all about money at the long run coz when she (who knows what she really wants from a man) finally sees what stuff ur made of, she will leave u for another guy. But if she sees that ur an asssshooole and still stays with u coz of the money, then obviously ur with the wrong chick coz at the end both of u would be heading nowhere. Then as for those of us who goes for looks, SMH lolxxxxxx we know better now.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by femiabiolajamb(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
i will stand here gallantly and no shaking till lalasticlala sends us to the promise land cheesy
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by fox26: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
its about the way you speak to girls or ladies mybe a bit of lucky on persuading. so thin dark and poor boys /man get hook ups easily and ladies like those players.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by ameezy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Come chop o
The best and simple way to attract woman na to apply touch and follow lipsrsealed

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Temitoppe(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Yes! But you will have to start with HTML first

wink

Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by Fidelismaria: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yes Women Can Be Attracted Wit A Fat Check Nd A Big Cock
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by SleekyPosh(m): 5:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Daddytyrese:
Is there any such thing as learning how to attract women. Where do you get that piece from. You have a good job and a steady income that's enough attraction the only problem you will then have is choosing from the numerous women coming your way these days women don't care about your looks ur height or all those craps..I think guys should focus more on how to advance in life than learning how to attract women.

Except from the high school kids anyway I think they have time learning all those crap.

Good point.
Re: Can Attracting Women Be Learned? by SleekyPosh(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin
enambobo:
wic kind thread be dis sef. See caption, can atracting women be learned? Dah some guys dey worry o. Instead of thinking of how to attract money and success you are thinking of woman. Bros abeg close this thread. Notin dey to learn. Go make a living and stop worrying about little things.

#CANDID ADVICE FROM A MATURED BROTHER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.