Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, (7258 Views)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by brightisodje(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2016
see this haters soon all this orpression will be over seems u guys don't value food in your mouth rawbish
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by cockoduck: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I laugh at these people a lot. This nonsense statement, as if they contributed to the national cake of their own effort. Their 'contribution' is just a natural resource. True, the natural resource accounts for 90% of our economy. But that's about to change, with the diversification going on. They complain of not receiving enough. Yet, they have nothing to show for everything they've been receiving. Do you think if all the money being given to Delta has been put into development, the rest of Nigeria would not be sympathetic their case?
You just stay in the brown roof house and and type nonsense, do you know the amount of environmental damage the west do to the places they extract the oil? especially in a rotten country like yours, look, I am in Gabon right now in Libreville, I have looked around but I see no oil company head office, it was when I traveled to port-Gentil province that I saw the oil companies, ie Total the biggest here, I even saw shell in the Gamba district of the same province, and they behaved themselves, no environmental degradation, no oil spill, no gas flaring at least from the one I saw. But in the rotten country of yours they behave like gods, set up head offices in Lagos and destroy the environment where the raw materials are extracted, and you are here idioting your self.
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by sizzlers(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2016
ok we don hear, so what?
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by yom2(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2016
DavSagacity:
Hmmmm... Is It Not from this Same state That a formal Governor stole huge quantum of money and was JAILED abroad.?
They should humbly geraraere jooor
DavSagacity:
Hmmmm... Is It Not from this Same state That a formal Governor stole huge quantum of money and was JAILED abroad.?
They should humbly geraraere jooor
and d state and d people even went ahead to honour him with G O C; Grand Commander Of The Niger Delta .
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by yom2(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
samx4real:
You are d biggest contributor of d national cake, and your people are surfering? Take a look at Ndokwa East LGA, since d creation of d state, they don't have road, no light... Just to mention a few.

You guys should go and sit down!
just imagine!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by yom2(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2016
MadCow1:
The State Capital still looks like shiit though....
just imagine!!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by yom2(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Realdeals:
The state that celebrates a confirm thief
just imagine!!!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by yom2(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2016
DonCortino:
So? What have ur leaders both present and past done about developing d state?
just imagine!!!!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by aniteze(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
yes we know...biggest contributor in militancy; arm robbery; witchcraft and in all things evil....'The big heart ailing heart indeed'

enough what state are u from? be careful with the way you talk about my state
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by aniteze(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2016
samx4real:
You are d biggest contributor of d national cake, and your people are surfering? Take a look at Ndokwa East LGA, since d creation of d state, they don't have road, no light... Just to mention a few.

You guys should go and sit down!

pls are you from Ndokwa East? cos am from there

1 Like

Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by pasol4real(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I laugh at these people a lot. This nonsense statement, as if they contributed to the national cake of their own effort. Their 'contribution' is just a natural resource. True, the natural resource accounts for 90% of our economy. But that's about to change, with the diversification going on. They complain of not receiving enough. Yet, they have nothing to show for everything they've been receiving. Do you think if all the money being given to Delta has been put into development, the rest of Nigeria would not be sympathetic their case?
Olodo, have u bin to delta before?
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by samx4real(m): 3:09am On Aug 30, 2016
aniteze:

pls are you from Ndokwa East? cos am from there

yes oh boss...

umuoru-obodoeze!!!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by samx4real(m): 3:18am On Aug 30, 2016
brightisodje:
see this haters soon all this orpression will be over seems u guys don't value food in your mouth rawbish

Don't mind them, there eyes go soon clear!
Re: Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, by 989900: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2016
False! Akwa Ibom pumps more barrels than Bayelsa and Delta combined at the moment.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Vows To Resist Retrenchment At NIPOST / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion / Bandits Attack Barawa, Katsina, Kill 4, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.