Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East (14247 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat. / Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Oblang(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
fanyogoforever:

My grand uncle once told me a story of how my people leased some lands in the present ore to yorubas for farming . my people are coming to reclaim ore just wait and see.

Why u no kuku reclaim the whole of Nigeria as ur biafra land na....

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by machinery1: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

I am an Izon man grin grin everybody can not be an IPOD u hear.

Izon kor, askoin ni. Ipob denying his tribe since 1809AD

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
mightyhazell:
who made this study? Igbos far outnumber yorubas and hausas in nigeria. The hausa/fulani combo might just near that mark,but not yorubas!
bro go and wash your face you are still sleeping. Yoruba is the largest single ethnic group in Nigeria 21.somthing% y Hausa came a little bit less also with 21.somthing but igbo is 19% y ijaw 10% then Fulani 7% so don't come here and start spitting ipob lies to us we don't look like u guys. the Christian population of yorubas worldwide( both in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, Sierra Leone, togo, Brazil, Cuba, USA, UK) is more than Igbo total population worldwide #factandtruth

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by IVORY2009(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
machinery1:

Izon kor, askoin ni. Ipob denying his tribe since 1809AD

Kilode baba,
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
so now it is ipob that determines the life of some people? that how one said he worship and bow to nnamdi KANU picture before he sleeps everyday

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by 39xtr90r: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
michaelandre:
bro go and wash your face you are still sleeping. Yoruba is the largest single ethnic group in Nigeria 21.somthing% y Hausa came a little bit less also with 21.somthing but igbo is 19% y ijaw 10% then Fulani 7% so don't come here and start spitting ipob lies to us we don't look like u guys. the Christian population of yorubas worldwide( both in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, Sierra Leone, togo, Brazil, Cuba, USA, UK) is more than Igbo total population worldwide #factandtruth

Lying propagandist, didn’t you read that Yorubas are 250m? The sad thing is that Yorubas still remain clueless till date and unable to stand for anything good in life save to fish in polluted waters.

https://www.nairaland.com/3168188/over-250m-yorubas-live-outside-ganiadams

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
39xtr90r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, I can afford to cater for you and your hopeless generation of parasites.

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic...
oboy is this what u do for a living don't u have a life every time ipoo miscreant in the morning the same in the afternoon the same in the night or are u a software? or a wired device that repeats one thing everyday of his life. if u don't say ipoo miscreant u will copy and paste and are u a robot?? maybe you are

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by 39xtr90r: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
michaelandre:
oboy is this what u do for a living don't u have a life every time ipoo miscreant in the morning the same in the afternoon the same in the night or are u a software? or a wired device that repeats one thing everyday of his life. if u don't say ipoo miscreant u will copy and paste and are u a robot?? maybe you are

Dimwitted bigot from Wasteland, can't you and your fellow moronic Yoruba ass-lickers engage in meaningful endeavours?

How can a 'sophisticated' group of people shamelessly make a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood? Are you cursed or what?

If you don't comment senselessly on Igbo matters on any day, won't you live?

Brainless bigots!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by glassjar1: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Reminds me of how igbos declared the certain bankruptcy of nairaland that would follow their boycott of this forum because of that 1st post we see on the politics section.

They could not even carry out their threat of boycotting in the first place.

I don't think they can even bear the thought of depriving themselves of so much attention.
[/size]

~ South-south voice

get out YORUBANDIT .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by glassjar1: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2016
i love you IPOB .

I STILL STANDING .I AM IPOB AND IPOB IS ME .

KILL YOUR SELVES IN MASSES AFONJO ,GRAND CHILDREN OF RAT POISON TAKER ( TRANSLATE FROG IN IGBO} FROG DIDEOLU cheesy
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Sorry if it's a dream!pls don't wake me up!

U tHk country is a group of villages

Even D Hausa know wia d ibos are!i'll only appeal to you if ur efik

But hence you not!ibo will continue to be a regional language

You must chose it in your waec or neco if ur from s.S or S.E!

Even internationally u either chose it or gt lost grin

I am from Delta State and trust me when I say Igbo has no place here other than in their own Anioma region. So stop the chestbeating and focus on better things with your life.

That map you posted is the reason why Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Edos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogonis and I daresay, Ikwerres, WILL NEVER BE part of that unrealisable Biafra of yours!

Over my dead body will I leave Hausa domination and be under Igbo domination! I'd better remain with Nigeria. I know this sentiment applies for all of us. Don't deceive yourselves. Igbos know their limits and do not try to annex others or become delusional.

I have no problem with Igbos or their Biafra. Infact I support their delusions of grandeur. What I hate is when Igbos annex my precious Urhoboland as part of their so called Biafra because of "oil" and "seaport"! I laugh in Isoko! Breaking from one leech to be feasted on by another parasite!

Na hunger de cause all these things. Make Buhari give these ipob touts jobs and see them fighting for one Nigeria the next day..

Urhobo Republic I stand for! Niger Delta republic I stand for. Biafra can go on as long as they don't cross Obiaruku.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

I am from Delta State and trust me when I say Igbo has no place here other than in their own Anioma region. So stop the chestbeating and focus on better things with your life.

That map you posted is the reason why Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Edos, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogonis and I daresay, Ikwerres, WILL NEVER BE part of that unrealisable Biafra of yours!

Over my dead body will I leave Hausa domination and be under Igbo domination! I'd better remain with Nigeria. I know this sentiment applies for all of us. Don't deceive yourselves. Igbos know their limits and do not try to annex others or become delusional.

I have no problem with Igbos or their Biafra. Infact I support their delusions of grandeur. What I hate is when Igbos annex my precious Urhoboland as part of their so called Biafra because of "oil" and "seaport"! I laugh in Isoko! Breaking from one leech to be feasted on by another parasite!

Na hunger de cause all these things. Make Buhari give these ipob touts jobs and see them fighting for one Nigeria the next day..

Urhobo Republic I stand for! Niger Delta republic I stand for. Biafra can go on as long as they don't cross Obiaruku.

Ikwerre is igbo ooooo gt tHat cow!!!

Edo can't neva be in our map is in yoruba territory!

Anioma remove it including ukwani aniocha wtever is left tk it! N join nigeria! But d world will neva know u!ur either hausa,ibo or yoruba I fit dash u edo!

Ikwerre are ibos mk ur researches well!
Me I don't want to be in same country wid u!

Ibo can be leeches mk research

We v wtever u v 100times

Is it oil?
Is it land?
Seaport?

Because hausa balkanised my territory!

We 4 ur information d capital of delta can never n will never be in warri as long as ibos are in dt state

In rivers state as long as their are ibos in it! D capital is and will be port harcourt it's an ibo town!

Ask ur nigerian masters y?
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

Do u thk that a group of villages mk up a country?

Ikwerre is ibo

Etche is ibo

D only non-ibo is ogoni,kalabari and okirika!wt can urhobo offer me dt I don't v!

Oneday 4 sure u can neva be recognized on dz earth!u are yoruba or edo dts d language u'll to write in ur waec or internationally

Dt map was made by an hausa man u want to be ruled!

Goodnyte envying people
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Ikwerre is igbo ooooo gt tHat cow!!!

Edo can't neva be in our map is in yoruba territory!

Anioma remove it including ukwani aniocha wtever is left tk it! N join nigeria! But d world will neva know u!ur either hausa,ibo or yoruba I fit dash u edo!

Ikwerre are ibos mk ur researches well!
Me I don't want to be in same country wid u!

Ibo can be leeches mk research

We v wtever u v 100times

Is it oil?
Is it land?
Seaport?

Because hausa balkanised my territory!

We 4 ur information d capital of delta can never n will never be in warri as long as ibos are in dt state

In rivers state as long as their are ibos in it! D capital is and will be port harcourt it's an ibo town!

Ask ur nigerian masters y?

I'm not going to allow you drag me to your level but I'll leave you with this, in response to your assertion on Delta State's capital : Asaba has remained the capital because Urhobos have never tried to move it for sake of PEACE. We own the House of Assembly in Delta state. We own the judiciary. We control the civil service. We even own the executive council. Okowa is just a figure head for the sake of equity in the state. If Urhobos want to move the capital or impeach Okowa today, with our collective strength and the allied efforts of Ijaw, Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani, we will do it.

Don't speak of politics you don't understand. Keep your delusions to the east. Delta's capital at Asaba is merely administrative. Warri, as we all know, is the heart of Delta! But for better or worse, we have accepted Babangida's ethnic politics. Let sleeping dogs lie. Face your South East!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Do u thk that a group of villages mk up a country?

Ikwerre is ibo

Etche is ibo

D only non-ibo is ogoni,kalabari and okirika!wt can urhobo offer me dt I don't v!

Oneday 4 sure u can neva be recognized on dz earth!u are yoruba or edo dts d language u'll to write in ur waec or internationally

Dt map was made by an hausa man u want to be ruled!

Goodnyte envying people

I'm happy we have nothing to offer you. Don't annex us again EVER!

Mind you, Urhobo is a standard language written in waec and neco. It is studied in all Colleges of Education in Delta state and it is the ONLY NIGERIAN LANGUAGE studied in Delta State University! We don't use Yoruba, Edo or Igbo for ANYTHING!
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Oblang:

Let me assume u were in coma during the election.. Igbo outnumber hausa/fulani, that's too funny...

Am an ibo man

Oya let me say d group!we might out-number D Afonjas but we can never ever I mean never ever out-number d norTherns do u know wt u are saying?

Aw many ibo family born up to 12children per one single mother or more sef wid many wives

Dts d truth
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 1:51am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm happy we have nothing to offer you. Don't annex us again EVER!

Mind you, Urhobo is a standard language written in waec and neco. It is studied in all Colleges of Education in Delta state and it is the ONLY NIGERIAN LANGUAGE studied in Delta State University! We don't use Yoruba, Edo or Igbo for ANYTHING!

Lies!

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Lies!

See this one.. You think I'm an ipod youth that concocts facts?

Read here : https://senatorewheridomemorial.com/2012/09/25/the-urhobo-language/

Mind you, the Internet is your friend. Use it before you wrap yourself in controversies. Urhobo Hater!

The so-called Igbo you think dominates Delta is not studied in any tertiary institution in the state. Even Itsekiri and Ijaw are studied at College of Education, Warri. I wonder why...

Yeye. Just keep your delusions in the east make we see road jare. Biafra ko, Banga rice ni.

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 2:02am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm not going to allow you drag me to your level but I'll leave you with this, in response to your assertion on Delta State's capital : Asaba has remained the capital because Urhobos have never tried to move it for sake of PEACE. We own the House of Assembly in Delta state. We own the judiciary. We control the civil service. We even own the executive council. Okowa is just a figure head for the sake of equity in the state. If Urhobos want to move the capital or impeach Okowa today, with our collective strength and the allied efforts of Ijaw, Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani, we will do it.

Don't speak of politics you don't understand. Keep your delusions to the east. Delta's capital at Asaba is merely administrative. Warri, as we all know, is the heart of Delta! But for better or worse, we have accepted Babangida's ethnic politics. Let sleeping dogs lie. Face your South East!

Sorry I can drag u to my level cuz ur way below me naturally!
U can't compare a cHinese and an Indonesian man dts aw I see it!

Ukwani are ibos
Ibos selling their own 4 a cheap meal!
We agbors too!

Tell me d r not ibos!
If we v 6 to 7 ibo governors tell me wt will I do wid urs dt is just 1!

Hahahaha
If I tk it from u dts greediness naaa! And am not greedy!
Ur ancestor can't remove asaba as d capital d tried during IBB regime n failed!
I dare u pple to try n remove okowa!

Infact let me tell u write today's date
Urhobo don smell dt seat finisH!

Warri might be heart but asaba is d head!

M in d east!am in d north and west

Ibos are every where

And we out-number u 10-1

U can neva be recognized
Wait u'll still add an ibo name to ur name just lyk GEJ and buhari

GEJ say na azikiwe and buhari say na okechukwu

Asari-say na uzodinma grin

Ur own will be obinna

Ibo boi till I die
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Sorry I can drag u to my level cuz ur way below me naturally!
U can't compare a cHinese and an Indonesian man dts aw I see it!

Ukwani are ibos
Ibos selling their own 4 a cheap meal!
We agbors too!

Tell me d r not ibos!
If we v 6 to 7 ibo governors tell me wt will I do wid urs dt is just 1!

Hahahaha
If I tk it from u dts greediness naaa! And am not greedy!
Ur ancestor can't remove asaba as d capital d tried during IBB regime n failed!
I dare u pple to try n remove okowa!

Infact let me tell u write today's date
Urhobo don smell dt seat finisH!

Warri might be heart but asaba is d head!

M in d east!am in d north and west

Ibos are every where

And we out-number u 10-1

U can neva be recognized
Wait u'll still add an ibo name to ur name just lyk GEJ and buhari

GEJ say na azikiwe and buhari say na okechukwu

Asari-say na uzodinma grin

Ur own will be obinna

Ibo boi till I die

Like I said, you know nothing of Delta's politics. You cant seat in Enugu and conjecture what goes on in Delta.

I don't care if Ukwuani, Ika and Aniocha are Igbos or not. Thats none of my biz.

PDP instituted a system of rotation around senatorial districts and that is THE ONLY REASON Okowa is in Power today. He rode to power on the back of electoral corruption. In a free and fair contest, Isoko has a better chance of winning an election in Delta than Anioma. Ask around. Anioma collective number, as of 2006, was just 1.2m. Delta Central (Urhobo only) was 1.5m while Delta South (Urhobo inclusive) was 1.2m. In any game of numbers, you know what this implies.

That said, I'm not debating with you again so you can leave your chestbeating and delusions to Yorubas. Just don't drag Urhobo or Delta politics, which you know nothing about, into it.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

Mind you, the Internet is your friend. Use it before you wrap yourself in controversies. Urhobo Hater!

The so-called Igbo you think dominates Delta is not studied in any tertiary institution in the state. Even Itsekiri and Ijaw are studied at College of Education, Warri. I wonder why...

Yeye. Just keep your delusions in the east make we see road jare. Biafra ko, Banga rice ni.

I don't hate urhobo @ all

I just don't SEND urHobos!

Am richer than you,popular than u,stronger than u,wiser than u just name it!

We r not struggle 4 land and i'll stoop low to hate you!

All m saying is dt after killing ibos living in ur area during D war to please hausa!aw far?

Aw far?

Ur pple are too small n ur land to small
D only pple I can beg or appeal wid are D efiks

Do you know abt D efiks?

No matter aw tough d jungle seem d lion can neva eat grass
grin

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

Like I said, you know nothing of Delta's politics. You cant seat in Enugu and conjecture what goes on in Delta.

I don't care if Ukwuani, Ika and Aniocha are Igbos or not. Thats none of my biz.

PDP instituted a system of rotation around senatorial district and that is THE ONLY REASON Okowa is in Power today. He rode to power on the back of electoral corruption. In a free and fair contest, Isoko has a better chance of winning an election in Delta than Anioma. Ask around. Anioma collective number, as of 2006, was just 1.2m. Delta Central (Urhobo only) was 1.5m while Delta South (Urhobo inclusive) was 1.2m. In any game of numbers, you know what this implies.

That said, I'm not debating with you again so you can leave your chestbeating and delusions to Yorubas. Just don't drag Urhobo or Delta politics, which you know nothing about, into it.

Well....

Dz argument u win!

Nxt time i'll come prepared!!!
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by fratermathy(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

I don't hate urhobo @ all

I just don't SEND urHobos!

Am richer than you,popular than u,stronger than u,wiser than u just name it!

We r not struggle 4 land and i'll stoop low to hate you!

All m saying is dt after killing ibos living in ur area during D war to please hausa!aw far?

Aw far?

Ur pple are too small n ur land to small
D only pple I can beg or appeal wid are D efiks

Do you know abt D efiks?

No matter aw tough d jungle seem d lion can neva eat grass
grin

Good! We like ourselves JUST THE WAY WE ARE. There is no contest for anything. We are not CHEST BEATERS! We know our strengths and limits and if there is one thing we know more than anything, it is that we don't want BIAFRA! Pack your load and go. Occupy all you want, dominate all you want but dont include from Abraka to Warri through Sapele and Ughelli in your map. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

After looking @ d link u sent it states dt d language is an edoid group! N it's endangered

And I didn't see where it says dt student in abraka are learning it
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by uckennety(m): 2:20am On Aug 30, 2016
fratermathy:

Good! We like ourselves JUST THE WAY WE ARE. There is no contest for anything. We are not CHEST BEATERS! We know our strengths and limits and if there is one thing we know more than anything, it is that we don't want BIAFRA! Pack your load and go. Occupy all you want, dominate all you want but dont include from Abraka to Warri through Sapele and Ughelli in your map. Shikena!

Now ur taking dz 3 to 4 area I don't want em neither

I'll trade em to d edos to gt igbanke and other ika-igbo group from dem

And everybody will be happy
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Oblang(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Am an ibo man

Oya let me say d group!we might out-number D Afonjas but we can never ever I mean never ever out-number d norTherns do u know wt u are saying?

Aw many ibo family born up to 12children per one single mother or more sef wid many wives

Dts d truth

I can't remember there is any tribe called Afonjas in Nigeria.. .

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by mightyhazell: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Oblang:

Let me assume u were in coma during the election.. Igbo outnumber hausa/fulani, that's too funny...
next time,read and assimilate. As a single ethnic group,igbos outnumber hausas. U think its evrybody u see wearing danshiki with gworo in his mouth and speaking hausa is actually hausa? Talking abt elections,since wen did election patterns depict population size? U shd knw also dat igbos didt turn out for ds election in dia numbers,plus dat ova 40percent of igbo population are not in igbo land!

4 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by mightyhazell: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2016
michaelandre:
yoruba population in nigeria can't be more than hausa population,how much more igbo population. Let me jog ur mind abit,...consider this scenerio,..

'Hausas' hav much presence in most towns (and evn villages) in nigeria. Notice I wrote hausa in quotes,depicting evth we southerners call hausas,including kanuris,chadians,malians,nigeriens,et al.
Igbos are ubiquitous in nigeria. Thers no place in any corner of ds world (including afghanistan and syria) u won't see the hardy igbo man doin his thing.in nigeria here,after indigenous populations in almost all d states,d next highest populations u see is igbos,meanwhile,southeast is almost entirely igbos,delta and rivers are mostly igbos while other southern states hav v significant igbo population. Meanwhile yoruba can only be found in their numbers only in the southwest. Now do ur deductions,..

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by Oblang(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2016
mightyhazell:
next time,read and assimilate. As a single ethnic group,igbos outnumber hausas. U think its evrybody u see wearing danshiki with gworo in his mouth and speaking hausa is actually hausa? Talking abt elections,since wen did election patterns depict population size? U shd knw also dat igbos didt turn out for ds election in dia numbers,plus dat ova 40percent of igbo population are not in igbo land!

Lol.. U igbos are jst pathetic. Always chest beating on lies. Pls tell me where u get ur data from..

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by attackgat: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2016
I think that Vanguard should have been more thorough in its reportage. Vanguard knows that the entire leadership of IPOB is based abroad. So how how can group based in Nigeria be sacking a group based abroad based on a press release? Even common sense will tell anyone that a Biafran group can never even contemplate burning the Biafran flag unless they are being sponsored by the Nigerian establishment.
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by promi6(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Victorvexz:

I say this to u, ur boycott will not bring down vanguard newspaper, nor will make them sell less. After all, majority of u are jobless, so how do u intend on buying a newspaper.
. Are you always this stupid,, or you just made a special effort today??
Re: Ipob: Mass Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper Now Happening In The East by mightyhazell: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Oblang:

Lol.. U igbos are jst pathetic. Always chest beating on lies. Pls tell me where u get ur data from..
where do u get ur data dat the sky is up? Where do u get ur data dat water quenches thirst!observations eh? Certain tins are quite obvious,evn for blind or celebrally challenged ppl! Truth is dat I encounter more efik ppl outside of the southwest than I evn encounter yorubas. Yorubas are only found in reasonable numbers in southwest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation / Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly / APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.