Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? (15035 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by ebony4life(f): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2009
Its like playing second fiddle, and it hurts!
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nezan(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2009
It's the duty of the girl to help the guy and give him some time, i know time heals such things.As a matter of fact i ve gone through this before, it was so bad that i was always calling my ex's name while sleeping with my present girl.
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nizoral(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2009
God forbid!!!! Y shud i in d first place? He wil giv me no attention in d first place
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by denony(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2009
at times it's very difficult to let go
especially someone you loved deep down ur heart
am passing through such now.

u can help him/her get over it.
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by iice(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
Rooneyboy:

It's the duty of the girl to help the guy and give him some time, i know time heals such things.As a matter of fact i ve gone through this before, it was so bad that i was always calling my ex's name while sleeping with my present girl.

Duty? Na maid? undecided.

princekevo:

Oh gosh!! Some ladies can be so lazy even to build up trust and love.
The love that existed in his first relationship was as a result of hardwork from the both parties.
It took them time, months and probably years to build such a strong love and trust. It took them tolerance and endurance for such love to exist.
And some ladies thinks he can jst jump into love with them over night.
If the guy was so open to tell you the truth means he is ready to give you a chance to build up another love. And and i see it as an act of laziness running away from such an opportunity.

This is a man that genuine loved b4 and can genuinely love again. We all know that is hard to fine, as many ladies prefer a man who can promise them true love at first sight. A true relationship is not jst that easy to built and if the man tells you 'oh i easily got over the past', then u need to run coz he has no value for relationship. We are all human and we know how we feel when we lost what is precious to us.

If we believe that love is the true foundation of every relationship, then it must start from the scratch ,and such situation give u the opportunity to start up that foundation.If the mans heart is being won at last he will be come yours forever. Who knows, he might finally love you more than the Ex. but this time don't make the same mistake, go for blood test to check your compatibility b4 it becomes too late.

Sorry to say but i disagree but just on the basis of me grin
I get over things easily. . .even if i value it, it's easy for me to move on because i 'think' things through and not solely 'feel' things through. It's all in the mind wink As for my not being able to be in that relationship. . .trust me, it's for his benefit. . .he will prolly come out more damaged than how he went in. I no fit baby pesin ooo.
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by prudentcy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Everybody is facing one problem or d other in his/her relationship, so,i think this is yours and you need to face it cos leaving d guy will not do you any good coz u don't know what kind of situation u are going to find yourself if you go 4 another guy, it happened to most of boiz/guirz to think about abt their ex when they just broke up especially when they are truly in love, so i think wot u need to do is to carry on with him since u know dat u truly love him and try your best to make him 4get d past, dat he needs to carry on no matter d case may b coz u might do d same if u were in his shoe, ask more abt his past so dat u can gain his heart, accept dis as a task u need to deal with and he will never forget u in his life, but u need to know may be he's a player or lover so dat u won't blame urself at last, gudluck
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by madoba: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
Dating a man who is still in love with his ex, is one of the worst things you can do to yourself.Its a very unpleasant experience.Trust me I've been there and I've promised myself its not going to happen again.

The man i got involved in with,was constantly throwing his past relationship in my face and I felt treated like the other woman whose's feelings didn't really count and who came in as second place to his ex. It was always,Ese used to say this,ese used to say that, Ese did this or ese did that blab,blah, blah.He often called me by his ex's name even when we were having a serious conversation.

I often took the back seat in his life when it came to his ex,and he was always so quick to remind me about his relationship with this other lady making comments like technically Ese is still his girlfriend, he still has deep feelings for her, etc etc. etc It was so annoying and i felt more anger than jealousy because he wouldn't acknowledge the fact that we were in a dating relationship, he kept refering to me as "a friend" even though we had gone past the level of friendship.

I soon realised i was dealing with a very selfish man who was only using me to get through the heart ache he was feeling as a result of his broken relationship with his ex,and that even made me madder.I got so angry/mad after a particular incident that i just told him off for good. You wont believe the guy now came back saying he loves me and he has decided to let go of his ex,guys must really think we are gullible.I gave him the boot and asked him to get out and stay out of my life because that was what i intended and planned to do as well.

the guy practically became a nuisance afterwards, he began to harass with me constant phone calls (to my home line),unannouced visits to my office and home.I refused to answer his calls and even changed my mobile number and refused to give him the new number because i was ready to move to on and i didn't need someone like him in my life anymore. I think he finally got the messsage because of my cold silent treatment.

I feel so so relieved and alot happier with myself and with my life now that its over, becaus
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
madoba:

Dating a man who is still in love with his ex, is one of the worst things you can do to yourself.Its a very unpleasant experience.Trust me I've been there and I've promised myself its not going to happen again.

The man i got involved in with,was constantly throwing his past relationship in my face and I felt treated like the other woman whose's feelings didn't really count and who came in as second place to his ex. It was always,Ese used to say this,ese used to say that, Ese did this or ese did that blab,blah, blah.He often called me by his ex's name even when we were having a serious conversation.

I often took the back seat in his life when it came to his ex,and he was always so quick to remind me about his relationship with this other lady making comments like technically Ese is still his girlfriend, he still has deep feelings for her, etc etc. etc It was so annoying and i felt more anger than jealousy because he wouldn't acknowledge the fact that we were in a dating relationship, he kept refering to me as "a friend" even though we had gone past the level of friendship.

I soon realised i was dealing with a very selfish man who was only using me to get through the heart ache he was feeling as a result of his broken relationship with his ex,and that even made me madder.I got so angry/mad after a particular incident that i just told him off for good. You wont believe the guy now came back saying he loves me and he has decided to let go of his ex,guys must really think we are gullible.I gave him the boot and asked him to get out and stay out of my life because that was what i intended and planned to do as well.

the guy practically became a nuisance afterwards, he began to harass with me constant phone calls (to my home line),unannouced visits to my office and home.I refused to answer his calls and even changed my mobile number and refused to give him the new number because i was ready to move to on and i didn't need someone like him in my life anymore. I think he finally got the messsage because of my cold silent treatment.

I feel so so relieved and alot happier with myself and with my life now that its over, becaus

shocked shocked shocked

Your story is shocking! That's why I call guys jerks! Why would a guy do that

Anyway good for you you've moved on! wink
Re: Ladies! Can You Date A Guy That Is Still In Love With His Ex ? by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
juicybabe:
Also as a hanging towel

or an option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.