Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You (38559 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Is it Jon Obi Mikel Or John Mikel Obi Or Mikel John Obi Or Obi John Mikel grin
Even nff can't answer all these.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by annylove(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Shame on NFF, they should hide their face in shame.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
someone should hold me b4 i blow this brazen and stupid nff

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by straphael: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
If there is any ingrate, All of the NFF officials are ingrates.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by straphael: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
They are not even happy that they came back with a bronze,without no support. USELESS set of people in that NFF.People who know nothing about football
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by moseslarry(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
FIFA should just ban us for life. Tired of hearing this bunch of nuisance we've got at the helm of our sport affairs, even all sports inclusive. Nonsense
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Perfectionist11: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF..!!Must your break ups with coaches be nasty all the time??..your break up skills needs polishing.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by oluwaiye2017: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who shall we believe.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Rotty32: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
To hell with NFF and their Rubish responds .......
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

The leadership of the NFF is nothing to write home about presently, all thanks to Amaju Pinnick. But Siasia is a very bad man for. Only those that are close 2 Nigerian Football know this. But their previous shoddy deals would not allow any Nigerian to believe them.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by bobochem: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
This NFF guy has proved how foolish he is.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jossykondo: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria Fufu Federation (NFF).Dey won't stop disgracing us.shameless people. We all know that this man(siasia has done more than enough for this country, but they always pay him back with bad coin.you people should change for better o.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
straphael:
They are not even happy that they came back with a bronze,without no support. USELESS set of people in that NFF.People who know nothing about football
no other Olympic sport event got the kinda support the U23 got, they spent 8months in camp. more so the NFF isn't responsible for financing the U23 team, that's the work of Ministry of Sports. Pinnick is an Idiot sha.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Samskelebe(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF!!!!!!!!! They are in deep Shit! Siasia,good of you. Nice Move!
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
aisammy4:

Why him de hide his name? Shameless NFF people. E easy to win bronze medal na eim other countries de struggle to win am.

Please, this is a Public Notice to the President, Muhammadu Buhari,

Your Excellency Sir, Please fire all this NFF people before them spoil your name. Dem no get shame at all. They are even ready to hijack the $390,000 given this young boys that won the bronze.

Sir, please treat this as VERY HIGH PRIORITY.

Shameless govt and officials

Who's Buhari? :S
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by edo3(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
jaybillionaire:
not less than 2 days my brother
OK bro..i tot it was immediate, so i collected beer a carton to jubilate and even dashed someone my last card yesterday thinking i will collect d money today..
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by femolala001(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by jhidey08(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Delegate:
Seriously this present NFF is the worst administration since I started following Nigeria football... But watching Siasia team during Olympics truth be told the selection was a little business like... Most of the player selected does not in any way deserve call upSeriously this present NFF is the worst administration since I started following Nigeria football... But watching Siasia team during Olympics truth be told the selection was a little business like... Most of the player selected does not in any way deserve call up
this is the only sensible and insightful post i've seen here so far. Pinnick is a useless man. Corrupt money has eaten deep into his blood.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ebuclassic18(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/youre-ingrate-will-expose-nff-fires-back-siasia/

fools you would ave won gold because your playing against amateurs foolish nff
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Henrichemeka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria don finish
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ejimatic: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
THE NFF IS NOT SEROIUS AT ALL. YOU DID NOT PAY SIASIA AND THE TEAM'S SALARY ON THE GROUND THAT HE WAS BIASED IN HIS CHOICE OF PLAYERS.IS THAT REASONABLE? HE WON THE ONLY MEDAL AT THE OLYMPIC BUT YOU WANTED GOLD.DID YOU ENCOURAGE HIM?MENTION THE NAMES OF FOOTBALLERS YOU GAVE HIM THAT HE TURNED DOWN. YOU ARE ALL BAGS OF INGRATES......
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
When they were sharing shame, the NFF were no where to be found.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by MamaletASO: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can u see d unseriousness within d NFF..
It shows they are bunch of jobless people.
NFF official without saying he will expose Siasia.. Let him expose now..what is he afraid of..

NFF and Siasia are all joker. I see no seriousness in both.

Rohr has come to eat where citizens are hungry.$47000(18,800000) per month salary..

Amaju Pinnick is a big thi*f. The appointment of d failure coach called Rohr should be investigated..

ABOMINATION!!

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by HIPROFILE(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
“If he doesn’t keep shut, we will shame him and end his coaching career, a team that should have won gold, he selected players based on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are wiser than that.”

Some aged people seldom think they are mature and wise but in the real sense foolish that brings me to a conclusion that maturity and wisdom is nat a virtue of ones age as age is really jast a number...I believe they've nat paid this guy his salary and still have the guts to even talk about shaming him /ending his career honestly its now more clear to me why olisah took to his heels.

They should be hiding their faces in shame over how they rediculed the Nigerian rhio team if nat for Mikel...

Its unbelievable the kinda mediocres and good for nothing personnel Nigeria often field to represent in their several key sectors mostly in places where the image of the country can easily go down...yet the government dant give a damn what a country...little wonder Achebe said THERE WAS A COUNTRY!
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
edo3:
OK bro..i tot it was immediate, so i collected beer a carton to jubilate and even dashed someone my last card yesterday thinking i will collect d money today..
Na so d money big reach? Lol
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by andyanders: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFA are bunch of undeveloped minds been directed by incompetent individuals. You can imagine their response to Siasia's issue by saying that they will open up on his dealings.

Why did they fail to do that till now I ask? If they had hidden agenda on his person, why did they allow him take the team to Rio? Why did they not complain and tell Nigerians that the coach was having private or illegal dealings within his team hence their poor performance?

They accused a Japanese Business man who gave the team a token from his heart and they felt betrayed because the money was not given to them. They should explain to Nigerians why they refused to pay their employee his salary. They should also explain to the Nigerians why the team got stranded in Atlanta. Spewing nonsense over Siasia's comment cannot save them their jobs. This is just giving a dog a bad name in order to hang him. Their rant cannot save them their job.
They should remember that Sisia is a professional and some countries will be ready to take him as their coach.

Let NFA also explain the visa issue and explain why such number of visa was requested for that number of officials.

The NFA officials need to throw in the towel.
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by AJJ17(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
A top official..thank God his name wasn't mentioned..he should just thank his stars coz na hin career for end..i just don't why some adults are shameless in this country....
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by zetel95(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/youre-ingrate-will-expose-nff-fires-back-siasia/
My coach don't mind all this useless NFF (No Future for dem to Function). Instead of dem to thank you for removing shame from dem. Gof go punish dem all from Pre....to Min....

UP CHELSEA

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by oloriooko(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
jhidey08:
The leadership of the NFF is nothing to write home about presently, all thanks to Amaju Pinnick. But Siasia is a very bad man for. Only those that are close 2 Nigerian Football know this. But their previous shoddy deals would not allow any Nigerian to believe them.
So tell us what bad things Siasia has done as you claim to be very close to Nigerian football and know them?
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by 4X4: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF = NIGERIAN F.U.C.KUP F.U.C.KUP grin grin
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by ogbobo: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
meanwhile

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by daveP(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF eo bunch of empty barrels. Adekunle Gold's Ariwo Ko is meant for them and not o.b.o.

These bunchsters think satisfaction is only one way. they always remember the contract details when the other side reacts to their already evil actions. By then, the painting would rival picasso's when presented to the world.

That sole voice talking should come out with his name and stop using NFF as a side armor.

What concerns me with not qualifying when it would go down in history as NFF not doing a job welldone?

That Glass house is just waiting to be shatter by the efforts of a small stone thrown by a small child seriously.

The fact that the govt itself don't always put nose in their matter proves that they are the ones behind the problem.

They want to start with Siasia. Why employ him if his past records were an ultimatum?

These Bunchsters definitely are wasting cash on that advantageous lawyer that's tryna give them hope....

"From the Days of Galadima to the very cloth used for Pinnick, never has the Nigeria populace seen such gargantuan irresponsibility by a body meant for sports."

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.